It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panther Field Marshal: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

LOL thats what I was going to say. No one gets arrested at KKK rallys. Some people live in a fantasy land.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The sad thing is, given enough time with the current state of this nation these fools will be doing exactly what they relish, killing "white" people, which is a really bad joke since there are no white people in this country, theyre all a mixed bag of nuts because this country is a melting pot where everyone breeds with everyone else.

The Neo-panthers are acting just like their tribal ancestors, maybe some downtime as a slave in a southern plantation cotton patch might teach them some humility. People with this much time on their hands to sit and do nothing but cause strife and stir up trouble could use a bit of hard labor to teach them proper values.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

hahahahaha, if that pic is for real, dude looks like his brain matter travelled south long ago.
no wonder he speaks a bit light-headed.

wonder if you can hear the seashore when you blow in his ear?
or maybe just the soft rumble of rocks rolling over on top of one another.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You solve a problem by determining the cause and correcting it. I don't like what he says. I don't like what white supremists say. But we have freedom of speech. Let them talk, let them all talk. What they say is far more illustritive than their "imposed" silence. An imposed silence would speak more about us.

Where did I say anything about preventing these people from talking? My point is let them talk till their blue in the face, but that doesn't mean their words have to be spread all over the Internet just because they spew some hate. And just because they said something, does not mean it is valid or relevant to the rest of us who do not condone this kind of bullsh*t. By spreading their words, you give them power.

Nothing you can do or say is going to "correct" their prejudicial viewpoints.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
There's like 20 members in the New Panther Party, who cares what they say?

No one cares what the KKK says anymore.

By giving them attention you are doing exactly what they want you to. They are what I like to call "In Real Life Trolls".

edit on 23-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

You just became my new favorite ATS member.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yeah RIGHT...Its black bike week here right now in Myrtle beach and these are some fat ass dumb mofos around here, They are too stupid to tie a knot. The white bikers are dumb arses too bye the way. they ALL suck.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Id be thankful if they tried.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Why dont we say sea off haf of the texas plains and send every panther and cracker to live there....?
It woud be about time they met face to face instead of hiding behind the police and the feds, and calling out hate slogans at each other......or ganging up on one of the other group in the darkness....
Those that wants to can go prove just how racialy superior they are to each other....the rest of us could get along without them im sure......
Im getting fed up with these race threads.....people is people whatever colour they may be....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This is a funny one.

Do any of you realize every race has been taken for slaves? Including whites?

Yes many white slaves were taken by england. So many in fact and forced to operate the english armada during the revolutionary war.

Learn to read. Find out about real history, not that school book crap.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sspaded
I'm not racist, but If it wasn't for the white man enslaving the black people and bringing them to America, they would all still be living in huts in Africa sharpening spears and hunting their own food.
edit on 23-5-2012 by sspaded because: (no reason given)

Um... no. There seems to be a huge misconception of how life was on the African continent before European imperialism and colonialism. Africa, like any large continent, was full of thriving civilizations. Just like in the South and North Americas, they became victims of genocide, subjugation, and exploitation. They were "Christianized", their borders were redrawn, and then they were enlisted to fight proxy wars between the different European invaders.

Shaka Zulu and his merry band of warriors is hardly an African prototype to paint the rest of the continent with. If it weren't for the invasion that you feel is a boon to Africa, they would likely be a large group of 2nd or 1st world nations. Look at any 3rd-world nation and you will, almost without exception, find a history of European colonialism.

Now, in relation to the OP - Racists are racists. There are white supremacists and there are black supremacists and undoubtedly redneck counterparts in every ethnicity.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
White people are slaves and are held down by "THE MAN" also,,not just other colors.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I think the OP makes a valid point. If any other race were to say these things, there'd be a major hue and cry. Yet, everything is strangely silent. Why is that?

There is a current Nazi party, a current KKK organization, and various other "white power" groups who do say these type of things. I don't think there is a bias in coverage. In fact, I've seen numerous threads on ATS every time the New Black Panthers say something racist but nothing from the other parties.

It's just par for the course in the matters of backwards racists.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Cuervo because: coffee...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I think the OP makes a valid point. If any other race were to say these things, there'd be a major hue and cry. Yet, everything is strangely silent. Why is that?

As for the African slave trade, many of the slaves were captured during tribal warfare and sold to the whites by the conquering tribe.

The OP is 100% wrong. The PBs are a minority. If ever time a white racist or a zionist made a comment like that and it was posted on ats, we would be doing nothing but talking about it.

There are reactionaries in all groups, only thing is Afroamericans have had the rawest deal in the US so I understand their militancy.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
ignorant words from an ignorant group. Why must this garbage continue? The only slavery in america now days is that of the rich enslaving the poor. I dont know anyone that has been enslaved so I dont get where all this garbage comes from. People are dumb.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

“You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff — yet, yet, yet”

Come on, son. I'll even give you a heads up on two things:

1) I'm in Texas.
2) I'm a firm believer of the Second Amendment.

Let's see how this plays out.

/TOA

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
ignorant words from an ignorant group. Why must this garbage continue? The only slavery in america now days is that of the rich enslaving the poor. I dont know anyone that has been enslaved so I dont get where all this garbage comes from. People are dumb.

I agree. I don't know of any slavers or slaves except for the human trafficking epidemic and that seems to be largely non-ethnicity based.

I think it's time we start separating socioeconomic classifications from skin color and realize we are truly one huddled mass of victims. There are far-reaching consequences from past sins but those people are all dead and the "solutions" seem to be anchored in a philosophy that separates the common people from each other.

Every month, there seems to be a news sensation that exemplifies this.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sspaded
I'm not racist, but If it wasn't for the white man enslaving the black people and bringing them to America, they would all still be living in huts in Africa sharpening spears and hunting their own food.
edit on 23-5-2012 by sspaded because: (no reason given)

No you have it wrong, JEWS had control of about 95% of the slave trade. In fact most slaver outposts were closed on Jewish holidays because the Jews would be out celebrating. Yes there were Europeans involved in the slave trade BUT it was completely dominated by the JEWS.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Can we really take anyone serious who calls themself King Samir Shabazz??? I cant wait for the day when this guy and his friends try to push me out of my neighborhood/house, I'll make sure to have my double gauge loaded to greet them at my door....

These wanna-be Black Panthers dont scare me at all.... Just let them be as racist as they want to be.. They WILL cross the wrong guy one day and their story will be over...
edit on 23-5-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join