It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panther Field Marshal: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
First let me be clear, I am "white" and do not really think of myself as a racist. Sometime I believe some people are that way because of how they were raised, time the grew up in, and by nature in general.

I don't care what color you are, white, black, brown, or even pokadoted purple and green, fact of the matter for me is if you try to come in my home or my area of residence and tried pulling some sh*t like that...I would most def stand up for myself and everyone else that was being targeted, again regardless of race, religion or anything of that sort at all.

People will never learn. Grow up, color doesn't show stature anymore.

That's my .02

-SAP-

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorMobius
reply to post by FlyersFan

Black leadership is the best leadership, look at Africa for example.
Detroit, New Orleans, Camden, Oakland, Atlanta, Philly, DC, Compton. All peaceful economically stable places

But really I don't have a problem with black leaders, people just pick the really wrong ones.
edit on 24-5-2012 by DoctorMobius because: (no reason given)

Africa is the way it is today because of the west.. not because of their "black leadership"

Learn some history..

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
Africa is the way it is today because of the west.. not because of their "black leadership"
Learn some history..

Would you care to enlighten the folks here with how/why you think the West is to blame for all the problems in Africa?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Dude this is hate mongering and I'm white I've seen so many posts abot Andrew Zimmerman Being the good guy here and I stopped looking for while because I knew people like you would find another reason to spread more hate, you're not counter-acting anything when you do these kinds of thing you're continuing it. I'm 17 and I think the word Nigga isn't going to pack as much punch because it doesn't apply to most youth, just like it doesn't apply to you. You probably know nothing about African culture, you were made there through evolution, we're all the same and when everyone can accept that then we would be better off. You're probably the guy who would be scared of the black panther's threats, think about it wtf are they going to do to you?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

i already did around page 11.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

LOL not even offended by that, because

'I'm not a rasist I just hate everybody equally'

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by Nucleardiver

You shouldn't provoke, you should help.

When he said the bit about whites should be thankful he was saying it because he thinks whites have oppressed his people and that we were lucky they have not struck back in vengeance.

Provoke!????? Really?

Wow if what I did was provocative in any manner then what would you call the statement made by the NBP fieldmarshal?

No if I had been trying to provoke them I would have told him first off what a bunch of hypocritical rejects they all are since the statement made by "King" is a direct antithesis to their stated purpose listed under "The sole purpose of a panther" section of their website, specifically items number 1) "spiritually, culturally, and politically conscious, and 2) "Respectful and courteous to all people and demand the same in return".

Or I would have questioned him about this statement that's published on their website, " For too long we have suffered in the hells of Amerikkka… Now is the time for all Black/Afrikan People to UNITE -WAKE UP! CLEAN UP! And STAND UP! For the liberation and salvation of the black nation. ALL POWER TO THE PEOPLE"

I mean seriously, they "claim" to want equality yet they constantly refer to themselves as Afrikaner people and want the liberation and salvation of "the black nation"? So does that sound like they want equality, are we all supposed to be black? No, these ignorant hate-leeches want to gain all the attention they can while using what happens to their ancestors as a crutch and tool to justify their hatred and violence through their "militant movement".

No, if I had been trying to provoke I would have invited comrade Mack to come to North Dakota with a few of his best militants and I would offer to give them a real Master Chief BUD's/SEREcrash course in militant combat.

I was just taking the opportunity to have a good laugh at the expense of their mental incapacities, that's all. Just some friendly laughs.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
2012, racism, and the financial crisis are probably all the same things to you ftw ftpost

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
reply to post by bftroop

Bro, you white and I'm black and I know how you feel. Who care if these "certain type of people" get offended.
Here I am working with four Hispanic American and myself in a "ghetto" apartment complex to keep law and order. Everynight all day, all week these "people" stands around loitering the parking lots drinking, smoking weed, calling eachother ****as, playing craps, bumping loud music, fighting, shooting eachother but yet, I am sell out to my own race because I talk proper, nice beautiful tan clean skin, working full time and part time on top of that, wearing my pants nice a fitted the right way and when i tried to educate these people, I'm sticking up for the white man, I am the illuminati, I slave my own kind. Fact check: The all above that I mention is because they want to life this type of lifestyle. Its can excuse after excuse to blame your own problems on someone else because they do not want to do anything to better themselves.

There are good and bad in every blooded soul in this world. But when you have these "pro black movements" still stuck on pcp crazy talk against other racist for no reason because they still want to blame the "white man" for their problems in the past and can't wake the muck up, then don't except me to agree on the pro black talk or any other "pro talk" there is.

I am a hard working American and goddang proud of it. But I will not join my own race or kind who is seeking to bring this country this its knees and make us feel sorry for you. Get off the streets marching and waiving your flags and get with the programs by keeping your mouths shut about pro movement. And if "they" can't see the truth in front of their eyes, its is them thats keeping themselve in modern time slavery and not us.

Exactly!
Ignorance knows no colors, neither does racism. A lot of the media blows this stuff up and ignores different sides of extremism to get EVERYONE down where they can then manipulate the confused masses!
Wake the heck up ppl! Our money-hungry enemies are counting on divide and conquer!
edit on 24-5-2012 by Clearskies because: to add

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by davidtheriault

Risking a one line response but I'm going to say it ..... WHO are you talking to?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Romekje
Learn some history..

Would you care to enlighten the folks here with how/why you think the West is to blame for all the problems in Africa?

Apartheid

The best (farm) land is STILL in the hands of the west (whites).

Apartheid might have "officially" ended, but Africa sure didn't recover yet.

Or do you wanna tell me that the apartheid was in the best interest of the Africans?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Side note .... I know 'cracker' is supposed to be a huge insult or something.
But I find it a rather comical word for these racist idiots to use. It's pretty silly.

I like crackers! I put 'em in soup all the time to thicken it up!

"Shabazz" strikes me as a lot funnier than "Cracker". I just can't take anyone seriously who would willingly call himself "Shabazz". Wasn't that a Flintstones character?

ETA: The fella calls himself a "Field Marshall"? Like Goering?

edit on 2012/5/24 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

You do know that the majority of Africa has spent far longer under non white, non African rule, than it has ever spent under white rule?

Africa has not been under a single African ruler ever, as far as we currently know. Neither did North America until very recently. I wonder if that is why they were conquered so easily?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

I am nothing better than them? I never offered that I was any better, or worse, than anyone. However, I did offer a solution that would allow each respective hate group to kill members of the race which brings their blood to a boil - which is exactly what they want.

It happens that this solution would also benefit those who could do without this type of threat impacting their loved ones, or themselves.

If freeing our world of such threats could be possible through the solution I offered, I would gladly wear a bright red 'RK' (racist killer) on the front of all my clothes - informing everyone that I supported the plan to let the 'New Black Panthers' and 'KKK' kill each other off in a 'race war', just as they want.

I will be judged either way, being judged as a person who worked to remove the racial divide and extinguish race hate groups is not a badge I would ever wear with shame - even if it appears, to some... or many, I am no better than the racists.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Black people make up 12.3 percent of the population... We would clearly loose in a race war just like the native americans did centuries ago. Race is not important in this new world order. It's a class war, a spiritual war....

It took Caucasians 6000 years to conquer Africa. That is why it's in a poor state today. White people are the most brainwashed people in this nation. Stop getting excited about a race war that you would clearly win, and take your whinny butts down to Washington DC and demand the constitution be restored. I will gladly join you in helping to end the slavery that we are all under today.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Ted Nugent is a hate group?He is a right wing hunter and gun advocate.I love my nasty black guns heavy metal &I am a long haired white guy as well so how exactly do you quantify your opinion and compare Ted to this bellowing a##hat?
edit on 24-5-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: missed the and thing

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Let me put it into perspective for you:

There's a little boy named Timmy and Timmy's brothers and sisters come home everyday with bruises and stories about the neighborhood kids bullying and beating up on them. This goes on for years until one day Timmy can not keep his pent up anger inside himself anymore and he starts crying profusely at school. You then see him crying and you start calling him a sissy cry baby and ridiculing him. The end.

I think you should call Timmy and tell him you're sorry.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

So indoctrination doesnt matter?

Brainwashed from childhood to believe this crap would be a justification for being murdered?

They have the RIGHT to express these opinions and views, however you DONT have the right to kill them over it.

Unless you actually want fascism in the USA ofcourse.

I'll take my pride in standing up for the rights of people who really shouldn't have them in my opinion, you go ahead and take your pride from your "let's kill them all" solution. In the end, you indeed would be on the same level as they are (or, were, if it's up to you).

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

"A single African ruler"......

Africa is a continent.. not a country..

They were conquered easily because they didn't have GUNS, the west did.

But this thread aint about Africa, i could post some more links but that means going off topic too much.

Start reading up i'd say.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join