It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panther Field Marshal: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
One thing stuck in my head from the OP, now I don't remember the exact wording but it's basically about the taking over of neighbourhoods so even developers are scared to go there.

The following is not meant to be taken seriously:
Well If I was mayor of such a city, and if ANY group (even the Girl scouts) who made it unsafe for others in one particular spot. If it reached the point where only this GROUP was in the neighbourhood, I'd stop all garbage pickups, have the 'border' of this 'unsafe zone' quarantined so the garbage stays in. Cut off all water, electricity etc etc. Sort of a modern scorched earth policy. See how long they (girl scouts) last.

I never understood this whole we're better than them mentality some people have. Some people if not all, need to grow up intellectually.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaughterOfARevolver
reply to post by FlyersFan

really when it comes to racial slurs the white people make out the best,
cracker= yes their yummy
Honky?= Toni kinda Elvis?
hick= some Hicks are cool as hell...really hillbilly hand fishing and all......

A Kay and Peele (black comics on comedy central..brilliant) once said it perfectly.
No insults stick to white people...
except one.
You can call a white person anything..they chuckle and shrug.
unless you call them a racist..then they get all sorts of offended, start justifying themselves, etc...works every time.

edit on 24-5-2012 by SaturnFX because: more info

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I mean it would be fair if the president said something though right??

Cuz of the whole Zimmerman thing... Seems a little one sided that the President will say that Zimmerman is guilty in so many ways....

YETTTT allow this to happen, and the reason why the case in Florida was "suppose" to be a hate crime was the words that were used... This seems to be the equivalent.. Yet no hate crime?

No justice department stepping in where they shouldn't be???

Why is it only ONE side gets pinned on this??

What about the McDonalds incident yesterday or two days ago??? That was also racial motivated.. YET no hate crime...

The fact that this generation is being punished for something we had no part of is absurd... It can't be one way or the other, it needs to be both or neither
edit on 24-5-2012 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Academically, it's now being pondered if "Black Studies" is really a useful endevour.

The argument is that it does more harm than good to continually over-analyze and criticize slavery and the racism that supposedly only the white race is capable of.

When it's drummed into your head your whole life, maybe you tend to believe it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

as a white person, i commend the black panthers for wanting to hang all of the "crackers". it would be a better world without them. all the "crackers" i have ever met were an embarrassment to the human race

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Engafan
One thing stuck in my head from the OP, now I don't remember the exact wording but it's basically about the taking over of neighbourhoods so even developers are scared to go there.

The following is not meant to be taken seriously:
Well If I was mayor of such a city, and if ANY group (even the Girl scouts) who made it unsafe for others in one particular spot. If it reached the point where only this GROUP was in the neighbourhood, I'd stop all garbage pickups, have the 'border' of this 'unsafe zone' quarantined so the garbage stays in. Cut off all water, electricity etc etc. Sort of a modern scorched earth policy. See how long they (girl scouts) last.

I never understood this whole we're better than them mentality some people have. Some people if not all, need to grow up intellectually.

You just described the MOVE crisis in 1978 Philadelphia

www.philly.com...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

I mean it would be fair if the president said something though right??

Cuz of the whole Zimmerman thing... Seems a little one sided that the President will say that Zimmerman is guilty in so many ways....

YETTTT allow this to happen, and the reason why the case in Florida was "suppose" to be a hate crime was the words that were used... This seems to be the equivalent.. Yet no hate crime?

No justice department stepping in where they shouldn't be???

Why is it only ONE side gets pinned on this??

What about the McDonalds incident yesterday or two days ago??? That was also racial motivated.. YET no hate crime...

The fact that this generation is being punished for something we had no part of is absurd... It can't be one way or the other, it needs to be both or neither

1) Obama said Zim is guilty? I thought he only lamented the death of some kid. Interesting. I may have missed that particular comment. care to source it?

2) It would be fair for Obama to weigh in on a bunch of ignorant black dudes spouting racial crap...if he weighed in on a bunch of ignorant white dudes spouting racial crap. Ultil then, not seeing how there is any equasion that resolves the whole "fair" issue in regards to this dude.

3) If you believe only one side gets hate crimes, you really need to look at the statistics. I think your asking why one particular crime (hispanic on black) gets more media cover than another (black on white). Well, not sure, I don't follow every little crime on the news..you talking about the black dudes that beat up a white dude because he was white and was upset about the zim thing?
My first observation, if thats what your discussing, is that we are talking about a fight verses a murder..so the media would be more interested in that.
Second, Obama, nor Holder runs the media...they got different jobs. But, when something becomes overinflated in the media, it is normal for presidents, hollywood actors, etc to weigh in on the trending stories and not go digging through all hometown news to comment on something like its their job.

4) The only crime I know of at a McDonalds is the food they serve...did someone murder someone? Actually...unless this happened closeby, or its McDonalds new "McMurder Burgers" being sold, then I am not sure how knowledge of some random crime will be relevant to my life or that of my familys...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jed001

as a white person, i commend the black panthers for wanting to hang all of the "crackers". it would be a better world without them. all the "crackers" i have ever met were an embarrassment to the human race

Your white...
Your a cracker in the eyes of racist blacks.

Racism notes only skintone...they don't ask 20 questions..they see the color of your skin and then label you.

You think a racist white dude is trying to figure out who are "good" black men verses ghetto black men? no...its a hang em all mindset..same with black racists.

So, if you commend the BP for wanting to hang all crackers..go a step further and make it easier on them..go hang yourself..because you are the target.

Pretty sure your comment is simply for reaction.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Worth reviewing...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
or its McDonalds new "McMurder Burgers" being sold, then

Actually,considering what those things are made of, that is pretty on target I'd say.
I know ... that's off topic .. but I couldn't help it. I think that term .. McMurder Burger ...should stick.
SaturnFX .. you just invented a memo talking point!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingFox

How's that for coincidence. I've never heard of MOVE till now, thing is, if they wanted a more 'back to nature' lifestyle, away from science and technology... I don't think a metropolis like Philly is the place to do it. Funny it seems they were called "Christian Movement for Life". Sounds like a cult.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Are any of you really that shocked by this sub humans rantings about the Caucasian culture. He lumps all white people together and blames them for something that happened to Africans over 200 years ago. I will bet he has never been persecuted in his life, but for some reason their are some in the Afro-American community that wish to continue to use this as an excuse why they are not more prosperous in this country. Quite honestly, I think the majority of the Afro-American community does not support this, this.....persons rantings.

Personally I think the Black Panthers had their time and it was needed, but now it is not. They are kind of like the Unions. They had their time and purpose, but that time is over.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I can understand why a group of blacks or black panthers are around after what the KKK did but i dont think its very productive today.... what would be good to see is that all the KKK members and other supremist parties are ceased to exist anymore than maybe these black panthers would cease to exist too as they wouldnt have anyone to fight against......

But i can see why they would have hatred for the white man!! Maybe some of their family members were killed by the KKK, have you thought of that???

Anyway, today i shook the hand of a Hungarian!!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

1. George Zimmerman's father: "So much hate" coming from Obama

"And that means that we examine the laws and the context for what happened as well as the specifics of the incident."

That is the mega hate coming from obama..
sure..mhmm.
Now, imagine if it was the same exact words coming from a white sheriff in the area that wasn't making the effects...people would be calling him a racist for sticking up for zimmerman.
The statement is about as neutral as you can get..people assign their own view on the sentence..
Zim's father see's hate in that statement, not because there is hate in it, but because he assigns his own hate and frustration.
Lets example the specifics and context of the incident is not a "lets get zim in jail" statement.
If you are confused by this statement and misunderstood...then hopefully that clarifies things.
If you are pushing a view and bearing false witness, then your a jerk whom should be silenced due to purposeful deception.

then this Mcdonalds incident

McDonald's biting assault

hmmmm

A hate crime is when you are targetted because of your color...
this biting incident was not because some black chicks said..hey, lets go eat that white woman...they were fighting amongst themselves (heated), tossed trash out, the woman called em on it, and they assulted the woman for being there. During the fight, initiated for purposes of just having bad tempered women, racial slurs were said..and other smack talking..but the incident itself did not start due to racially motivated assult.

Do you truely not understand the differences? Your on ATS. I expect more from the crowd here...at least average intelligence..which makes me suspect you are not really misunderstanding here verses pushing a certain narration in the hopes nobody will fact check.

But, as a core value thing...do you feel it is worthwhile compromising your own integrity in order to push someone elses agenda? End of the day, you are left with yourself...and all you have in your life is your integrity.
Something to consider anyhow...but if it is simply a case of being misinformed, or directed to think by another, then I would suggest stopping having others think for you and reclaim your own mind.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Sounds like the polar opposite of the KKK!
Both groups should be disbanded and not allowed to exist with that level of hatred toward another race

Although I see where you are coming from, I completely disagree...

In fact, I believe these two parties should be allowed to continue gathering like-minded individuals into their ranks. Allowing them to recruit the majority of the known racists into their groups. Maybe we should even incite the racists, who are on the fence about publicly acknowledging their racist beliefs, to join one of these parties.

We could promise the Black Panthers the real chance to mass murder as many 'Crackers' as possible. We should even provide the necessary high powered weaponry and ammunition to complete their mission of killing mass numbers of 'Crackers'.

While, at the same time, telling the KKK they should get all their members together and prepare for the opportunity we will be giving them to kill as many 'N's' as possible. (sorry for any offence generated by the use of that word, I did not use it to intentionally cause distress, instead it's use is solely intended to contextually mirror the term, 'Cracker', used earlier in this post)

We should put each group through 'Super High Intensity Training' exercises. Equipping both groups with the same caliber and amount of weapons and essential resources would provide the highest potential for success during the race killing spree they were promised.

When their membership appears to have reach critical mass, we can transport every last member into a predetermined 'war zone' with highly guarded, secure borders to keep any from escaping.

Once both groups have arrived and been given keys and directions to retrieve their munitions, the racial kill-off can begin.

Knowing there would be a winner and a loser to the battle, plans would need to be made for post ’race war’ strategy. The surviving racists could be told; although they were extremely successful, new cells of KKK or NBP emerged during their war, making it necessary to recruit more like-minded racists to join their ‘racial extermination’ effort. Since they have already experienced racial combat, they could do the training too.

Following this process after each battle comes to a close, we may be able to eliminate a good portion of radical, racial thinkers connected to movements like this.

Our quality of life may be much better without the invasion of their vocal race threats, periodically pervading our thoughts and planting such ideas into minds of our many uneducated youth.

Each group would get what they want most - to kill whites or blacks and society would get what it deserves - eradication of such extreme, violent groups on a large scale, while reducing the potential formation of new cells.

The rest of us who are black, white, green, yellow, red18, blue42 set hut, would be able to sit back with each other and laugh at just how stupid these people are for making plans to exterminate a race and taking seriously extreme actions such as murder.

The incredible amount of ignorance publicly displayed by these groups, and the individuals that comprise the groups who announce their intentions to wage a war on an entire race/s of humans, is staggering and on par with history’s most incredible accounts of hatred and ignorance.

Unfortunately, individuals enamored with the goals and ideas of these racial groups will probably never realize this until after many horrible things have been done.

(sorry to trouble you all with such a long post again. I’m trying to make each of my writing opportunities an exercise in developing a better overall writing style)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by SaturnFX
or its McDonalds new "McMurder Burgers" being sold, then

Actually,considering what those things are made of, that is pretty on target I'd say.
I know ... that's off topic .. but I couldn't help it. I think that term .. McMurder Burger ...should stick.
SaturnFX .. you just invented a memo talking point!

I'd still try one.
fast food is horrible food.
yet so addictive.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

oh yay I get to prove you wrong again

This is slightly similar to something we've heard that set a bunch of people off the ledge

(from the McDonalds article)

"He said, 'This is for you, you white b----. This is a grape soda.' And then they took off," Shannon said.

If it was backwards after this... It would be a hate crime

Don't tell me it wouldn't because you are just being ignorant if you do... Since we just saw it in Florida (and those stories were fractured thanks to the liberal media)

It's not even the point... The fact is: things like this are on the rise.. I've counted 16 stories this year of assaults followed by racial insults... Yet no justice department investigation

I'm sick of the hypocrisy of the left.. How it's only okay if a certain person says something

that's tyranny plain and simple

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
No one said they represent all black people ... or even a majority ... This is the New Black Panthers position. Considering that they have put all of white America into cross hairs, it is SMART to make sure everyone knowns that. It's just discussing a fact .. not propogating anti-black racism in any way.

Unfortunately, what you're doing is elevating some crackpots to a position of being an actual threat. By stating that this "group" has "put all of white America into cross hairs [sic]" you're indicating you feel they somehow have the power or capacity to do this -- which they don't.

If the New Black Panthers were some kind of mainstream organization that exercised a considerable amount of influence in any black community, that would be one thing. But, as several people have pointed out, they emphatically do not.

In short, the pronouncements from anyone in this group should be soundly ignored. They do not need their hate speech to be paraded across any high-traffic website such as ATS. You probably did them a favor by creating this thread. Its giving them more publicity than they deserve, which is none at all.

Also, while proclaiming not to be "propogating [sic] anti-black racism", some of your postings quite frankly belie that statement. This, along with a seemingly deeply-seated antipathy toward Attorney General Eric Holder, raises all sorts of questions in my mind.
edit on 24-5-2012 by shepseskaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

oh yay I get to prove you wrong again

This is slightly similar to something we've heard that set a bunch of people off the ledge

(from the McDonalds article)

"He said, 'This is for you, you white b----. This is a grape soda.' And then they took off," Shannon said.

If it was backwards after this... It would be a hate crime

Don't tell me it wouldn't because you are just being ignorant if you do... Since we just saw it in Florida (and those stories were fractured thanks to the liberal media)

It's not even the point... The fact is: things like this are on the rise.. I've counted 16 stories this year of assaults followed by racial insults... Yet no justice department investigation

I'm sick of the hypocrisy of the left.. How it's only okay if a certain person says something

that's tyranny plain and simple

You are saying there is this white woman...sitting there waiting for her burger..all being white and doing nothing
Then out of nowhere..some black women say to each other..look...there is a innocent white woman just sitting there minding her own business and being white...I got an idea...just for the hell of it, lets go over to her, bite her, and toss a soda at her..not because we are doing anything..but because she is simply white.

You want to see black and white here (no pun intended). But its not anything remotely like that
the assult happened because the woman called them on their asshattery. She was assulted for complaining about the garbage and ultimately becoming seen by two already hysterical women...
if two men start fighting, and midway through the fight, they start slinging racist comments...that is not a hate crime...a hate crime happens when a persons ethnic background is targetted specifically as the only motivation for the crime...

the white woman in question here was not targetted because she was white...she was targetted because she spoke up to a bunch of idiot women whom were fighting and littering...

Is it justified? hell no..send those two beasts to jail.
is it a hate crime? no. its a idiot crime.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join