It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panther Field Marshal: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight
yes there are racists in the black community, to say there is not would be a lie. but we shouldn't let that define the black community as a whole. all threads like this do is create more division in my opinion.

No one said they represent all black people ... or even a majority ... This is the New Black Panthers position. Considering that they have put all of white America into cross hairs, it is SMART to make sure everyone knowns that. It's just discussing a fact .. not propogating anti-black racism in any way.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Lol, I remember when the news was making a big deal out of the Panthers protesting the Zimmermann/Martin case...

There were about 5 or 10 of them just rambling on a street corner.

Real threatening.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by peck420

Originally posted by Swamper

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Sounds like the polar opposite of the KKK!
Both groups should be disbanded and not allowed to exist with that level of hatred toward another race

They should be put in a room and they can kill eachother.

No they should not!

The should be put in an arena, supplied short range tools and weapons, and aired on pay per view for massive profits.

The net profits should go to bettering education.

YEAH! Let's bring back the Roman colleseum. Where we feed christians and "criminals" to lions and exotic pets.
Oh wait. Iraq? I feel sick

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I agree. This behavior is taught. It both saddens me, and scares me that "we" (all of us) can't seem to make the decision that nothing ever good comes of this kind of hate. I am a German immigrant living in Texas for 25 years now. I heard stories from my mother and grandparents about 1940's Germany and everything that went on. They have their opinions. I have two kids now also in Texas where the culture is diverse. I never passed on any sentiment of "difference" while raising them, as some parents seem to do. Just that we are ALL people. As a result, my kids (older teenagers now) embrace all cultures, and find this type of thing just silly. I agree with them.
I agree with a comment of a previous poster..... this is 2012... grow up already. The sad thing is that I can not deny that there are hate-full, misguided people out there looking for trouble, which makes me feel I have to carry just in case I am caught in a situation that will require me to defend myself and family.

This unfounded hate saddens me. Enough already.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The OP was pointing out the fact that the black panthers make these threats of violence, and the U.S. Dept. of Justice does absolutely nothing about it.

The black panther party has made public death threats against Zimmerman, which fits the category of "Hate Crime", (as outlined and described by the Dept of Justice) to a "T".
Eric Holder has not said a word about it.

If you go to the doj.gov website and review the description of hate crime, you'll see that "verbal threats against someone because of color", clearly constitutes a hate crime.

I would say " hanging crackers" is a verbal threat. I would further say that color is involved. I will thereby conclude that it constitutes a hate crime. How about it, Dept of Justice?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

If he would lose his prejudices towards gay and lesbian and spoke up for all oppressed blacks, his cause would actually be kind of noble.
What keeps it from being noble is the hatred to the point of saying that people should die because of the color of their skin at birth.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

I agree with that.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I agree that this man's attitude is repulsive, but what's your agenda?

I posted a news article showing what the New Black Panthers leadership has said.
My so-called agenda? Post an informative news article.

There are racists on all sides and from what I have seen you failed to acknowledge that in your OP.

I 'failed' at nothing. The entire spectrum of racists and bigots wasn't part of the news story. There was no need to bring in the KKK or Westboro Baptist Church (etc) when the news story is on what the New Black Panthers have said.

Your post history indicates to me that you are also a racist.

You are absurd.

your inability to see the "whole picture" leaves me no choice but to assume that you are also a racist who will do anything possible to discredit anything that doesn't meet your "social fabric".

You assume too much .... and are dead wrong.

Your one sided comprehension on this issue is difficult to ignore.

Riiiiiiiiiight.
Newsflash .. this is a simple story. The New Black Panthers have made statements. This is information on those statements. My comprehension on this matter is just fine. Too bad you can't say the same.

Racism is alive and well in all groups of people, this lone idiot does not represent any race.

No one ever said that he represented an entire race.

People like you who are blinded by their racism and bigotry tend to forget that.

Get over yourself. :shk:

It's easy to point the finger isn't it?

It's VERY easy to point the finger at this 'field marshal' in the New Black Panthers and state the FACT that he's a racist whackadoo who is calling for violence against white people in the USA simply because they are white.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
OP, now I see that once confronted by other members you have changed your tone. .

Wrong (again). I changed nothing. I stated facts. YOU are the one jumping to conclusions and insinuating your own anti-flyersfan bias into the conversation. I suggest you get on topic ... and I'm not the topic.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I personally beleive we should put all the Black Panthers in a huge arena and the KKK members on the opposite side, and when they are done issue them all Darwin Awards!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

really when it comes to racial slurs the white people make out the best,
cracker= yes their yummy
Honky?= Toni kinda Elvis?
hick= some Hicks are cool as hell...really hillbilly hand fishing and all......

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
This whole thread is racism and should be ignored as such.

Anyone who brings up a race issue is being racist. Anyone who divides people according to color is a racist. The New Black Panther guy is racist, the OP is racist. What does race have to do with anything until these bigots make it so?

All I can ever see when it comes to issues like these is people being proud about their stupidity and ignorance.

Exposing some evil or illegal actions being perpetrated by a few people, whether they're black OR white, does not make me a racist. It's just telling the truth.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Affirmative action isn't the only cause of racism today.
But it did not help matters, that is for sure.

It isn't only about race either.....it is also to create a sex war by giving women everything that men have, including placing them as managers of nearly every job that exists today. In effect, they have given women control of men, their jobs and full reign in court when it comes to child support cases and ay other case. Women will always come out on top and the man will be destroyed, even if the male is the better candidate for raising the child.
Affirmative action covers it all, for everyone except white men and black men.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The NBPP members couldn't make it in a civilized society, regardless of which colour it is.

I've seen these guys speak live here in Philly, they are quite insane.

Nobody, Blacks or Whites, takes them seriously nor respects them.

These guys are simply trouble makers, frustrated ones at that.

edit on 24-5-2012 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mississippi
I blame all the scared white folks up North that put up with this type bull#. I'd love to see these cowards come South making such threats & trying voter intimidation here! Hahaha I almost find it funny thinking about it the scenario....

Be open and say what you are implying. You are saying that if they use WORDS that you don't like then there will be physical consequences, aren't you? I'm afraid that says a whole lot more about you than you know.

It seems what America calls its right to free speech works - unless you find the speech offensive and then (like several others on this thread) you make such veiled threats. You know race related insults are still allowed in your constitution as a sop to white folks who were indignant that they couldn't refer to their 'property' in any manner they liked, don't you? Exactly which leg do you have to stand on when it's turned against you?

I don't like the rhetoric used in the OP, but to be honest, your rhetoric is really no better.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
It's on the front page because so many here agree with the OP's opinion of black people and her association of Barack Obama with the New Black Panthers.

My 'opinion of black people' eh? Your insinuation is silly. Yeah right ... find me where I generalized all black people into the same group as the Black Panthers. Go ahead ... find it. Good luck with that. I quoted the news source and I asked the question .. why is it that when a group of people make statements of violence against other groups of people, the (in)justice department seem to be missing in action? Calls to murder citizens .. inciting violence against others .. calling for racial murder ... It's a VERY good question.

Originally posted by petrus4
Why has this thread not been closed?

Because there is no reason to close it.

NEWSFLASH ... the truth is not hate speech. The truth is the truth. The fact is that the New Black Panthers said what they said. It's just as much a news story as when the KKK makes violent statements .. or Westboro Baptist Church ... or Ted Nugent ... or any other nutter or hate group.. Deal with it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That guy is so lost from reality it is not even funny... As a white being of Earth, I feel sorry for his inner storm of rage.. Racism is old school.. I think Black Panthers and KKK need to go to some island and fight it out.. leave all other people who accept one another for race, appearance and personal preferences alone

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by MrWendal
He should be thankful he is not charged with hate crimes.
Anyone else would be.

And the question is ... why hasn't Obama's Department of (in)Justice and Eric Holder done anything about these people. They called for the death of Eric Zimmerman .. a man who, at this time, is not guilty of anything and who has not had a trial yet. So according to Holder, it's okay for the Black Panthers to call for the murder of (at this time) innocent Americans simply because the mob-mentality bunch want to exercise their murdering racist revenge.

I think Eric Holder should be investigated.
His bias and his turning a blind eye in these matters is astounding.

Calling for someones death is neither big nor clever, but it isn't the same as killing someone is it?

Every now and again there are a spate of threads here on ATS calling for the death of either someone or even a race - if you haven't seen them, they aren't hard to find and there are of course the usual suspects that always chime in. Should those people be arrested? Banned would be nice because I'm not sure how a post which effectively says 'kill all Jewish people' should be allowed in any kind of adult discussion. But then, this is attacking white people, even more, white Americans so all of a sudden arrests should be made. Ironic isn't it?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Sounds like the polar opposite of the KKK!
Both groups should be disbanded and not allowed to exist with that level of hatred toward another race

They have a right to speak their nonsense mind...to an extent anyhow. (once they go from just ideals to planning, then it goes from speech to conspiracy.

Anyhow, what a charming guy..and a king no less.
Well, His majesty is really just becoming a beacon on how antiquated the whole racism thing sounds. I think organizations like the KKK, NBPP, and others are really just places people can go in order for society to easily identify the idiots.

Not sure what this has to do with Obama...not the presidents job to crack down on freedom of speech..it it black people hating on white people, white people hating on black people, or westboro baptists hating on gays and soldiers...freedom of speech..gotta take the good with the bad..

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

this kind of behavior is taught to children. I work in peoples homes and have witnessed it. I just does not happen when you become an adult. its a bunch of garbage
edit on 24-5-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join