It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panther Field Marshal: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
** Language warning - some may find this offensive.

I thought ya'll would like to see the latest coming from the New Black Panthers. You know .. that group that engages in racist hate crimes, voter intimidation, and who calls for the murder of American citizens (Like George Zimmerman). Obama's Dept of Justice - run by Eric Holder - turns a blind eye to these guys. hmmm .. wonder why? :shk:

I put ** in some places to block the language a bit ..

New Black Panther Field Marshal: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses…Yet, Yet, Yet’

According to National Field Marshal for the New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz:

•“I love white-on white-crime, because that is the best crime.”
•“I hate the g*d d**n white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else.”
•“You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff — yet, yet, yet”
•He has a “*** dream about killing the g*******m cracker.”
•“We don’t allow faggots and lesbians” in the New Black Panther Army
•Envisions a world where every black person is “ready to bang on this cracker”
•Wants to take over neighborhoods “block by block” so “crackers…or even the developer” would be scared to come into them
•“We’re taught to send this cracker to the cemetery… so kiss ‘em goodbye”

More story at the site.

Related - www.theblaze.com...

Side note .... I know 'cracker' is supposed to be a huge insult or something.
But I find it a rather comical word for these racist idiots to use. It's pretty silly.

Poor guy, still can't get over the fact he wasn't born white.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
** Language warning - some may find this offensive.

I thought ya'll would like to see the latest coming from the New Black Panthers. You know .. that group that engages in racist hate crimes, voter intimidation, and who calls for the murder of American citizens (Like George Zimmerman). Obama's Dept of Justice - run by Eric Holder - turns a blind eye to these guys. hmmm .. wonder why? :shk:

I put ** in some places to block the language a bit ..

New Black Panther Field Marshal: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses…Yet, Yet, Yet’

According to National Field Marshal for the New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz:

•“I love white-on white-crime, because that is the best crime.”
•“I hate the g*d d**n white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else.”
•“You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff — yet, yet, yet”
•He has a “*** dream about killing the g*******m cracker.”
•“We don’t allow faggots and lesbians” in the New Black Panther Army
•Envisions a world where every black person is “ready to bang on this cracker”
•Wants to take over neighborhoods “block by block” so “crackers…or even the developer” would be scared to come into them
•“We’re taught to send this cracker to the cemetery… so kiss ‘em goodbye”

More story at the site.

Related - www.theblaze.com...

Side note .... I know 'cracker' is supposed to be a huge insult or something.
But I find it a rather comical word for these racist idiots to use. It's pretty silly.

edit on 24-5-2012 by Nightwalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by shepseskaf
This is essentially the same thing that a KKK follower would say, in reverse.

Why is it that this ends up being one of the top articles on the front page? Why does it feel like an entire race is viewed through the prism of one person's words?

This garbage should be buried, not promoted.
i agree. you don't see any of the KKK on this website with their ridiculous statements. the mass majority of people don't listen to them. why are we interested in what the black panthers have to say? division, division, division. so sick of it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
I really do not understand the arguing, and also why this kind of topic turns into people trying to justify past events. Look, the guy is entitled to his opinion. Who cares what he says? He isn't out breaking the law, or hurting, or killing people so he can say whatever he wants to. I'm sure white racists say garbage like this about other races all the time but we don't sit here and discuss it. He is a tiny fraction of the black community so let us label it as such and move on.
very well put. and YES white people, at least several that come into my shop, do say awful things about other races. but they are some of the few ignorant whites in the area. not every white person thinks like that. just like not every black person thinks like this guy.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by shepseskaf

Nor have I stated as such should be the case. Only what was and what is and could be regardless of racial ignorance.
One man's insignificance is another man's hero though. Know that much. It's both powerful and dangerous. We al touch other people's lives in one way or another.
edit on 5-24-2012 by Flint2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Sounds like the polar opposite of the KKK!
Both groups should be disbanded and not allowed to exist with that level of hatred toward another race

They should be put in a room and they can kill eachother.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swamper

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Sounds like the polar opposite of the KKK!
Both groups should be disbanded and not allowed to exist with that level of hatred toward another race

They should be put in a room and they can kill eachother.

No they should not!

The should be put in an arena, supplied short range tools and weapons, and aired on pay per view for massive profits.

The net profits should go to bettering education.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I never understood why the black panthers would try and engage whites in some sort of race war... To be sure it would be very very quick. If they succeeded in pissing white america off enough they would be wiped out. Whites control the police, all the money, the military, actually there's nothing in America whites don't control. Not to mention whites invented savagetry (colonial period makes anything in south central LA look like a cake walk).

So good luck with all that black panthers. Be very careful what you wish for.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
White bashing is a popular sport and past time, I white guy cannot say much or we are racists. I call a spade a spade, race is not a measuring stick. However these fine black brothers should look into their neighborhoods and be dismayed at all the black on black crime, and the drug dealing and prostitution. Stop blaming the whites, you have shattered the glass ceiling, I have 1 answer for these idiots 1 shot 1 kill, let them continue their stupidity.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by butcherguy

Charges were filed. The case was dropped. Probably for the same reason Ted Nugent didn't go to jail for threatening the president... Wait - is he black, too?
edit on 5/24/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

Not a black/white issue for me, the new BPP makes it black, due to their racism. My issue is that voters were intimidated and there was evidence on video of it occurring.
I am fairly sure that Ted Nugent isn't black. But I am not so sure that he intimidated voters in front of a polling place. If there was any question that his statements were a threat to the President, then charges should have been filed.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This whole thread is racism and should be ignored as such.

Anyone who brings up a race issue is being racist. Anyone who divides people according to color is a racist. The New Black Panther guy is racist, the OP is racist. What does race have to do with anything until these bigots make it so?

All I can ever see when it comes to issues like these is people being proud about their stupidity and ignorance.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by The X

There was nothing racist with that post,he was telling the truth.

As for modern day Africa,it was built by whites but since they lost control its turning into a hellhole again.

The "whites" (west) didn't "lose control" over Africa. They actually have a firm stranglehold there. They first sucked the economy dry by placing megafactories and megafarms so the common African was unable to sell his food, and now they leave it out to rot away.

Africa was a very prosperous continent until the west stepped in.

It's failing by design.
edit on 24/5/12 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The entire subject seems very violent to me. In 2012 I am surprised people are even contributing to racist discussions.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Putting a single hate tag on such a dynamic, diverse group of people is just ignorance. It simply means that this Field Marshal does not have the brain capacity to handle the intricacies that are involved in the human social process. Just a microwaved version of what the KKK did in the days of old which makes them no better.

In fact, he should be so happy that black people have come so far. One as President, Oprah Winfrey is a Media Mogul Social Cult Leader who effectively tells even white women what they must believe in, do, think, wear and how they should act in public and private,......Condeleeza Rice etc.

Let's face it, were a white person to say what he said in that paragraph today, especially about killing people and hanging them etc. we would be carted of by Homeland Security and called 'Homegrown Terrorists'......why are they not doing the same to him?

It's because he is being protected by 'someone' and this is privilege,......privilege that white people aren't privy to today. So this guy should shut his mouth and stop crying like a little girl and wake up to the fact that blacks are treated just as good as whites today.....and even better,

especially black women.

Besides, the only reason HS is letting this happen is because they WANT a war with America and this kind of racist, uneducated crap is always useful for starting a fire in the streets. At this time it will give the American gov't an excuse for stepping in and 'finishing' their installation o f Martial Law, because Martial Law has already started. They are just installing it little by little, like they have always conditioned us to accept their dogmas.

Here is a Wikipedia definition of Martial law, and you tell me that they haven't recently just passed policy that espouses these very items required fr Martial Law.

Martial Law

Martial law is the imposition of military rule by military authorities over designated regions on an emergency basis—(usually) only temporary—when the civilian government or civilian authorities fail to function effectively (e.g., maintain order and security, and provide essential services), when there are extensive riots and protests, or when the disobedience of the law becomes widespread. In most cases, military forces are deployed to subdue the crowds, to secure government buildings and key or sensitive locations, and to maintain order.[1] Generally, military personnel replace civil authorities and perform some or all of their functions. In full-scale martial law, the highest-ranking military officer would take over, or be installed, as the military governor or as head of the government, thus removing all power from the previous executive, legislative, and judicial branches of government.

Typically, the imposition of martial law accompanies curfews, the suspension of civil law, civil rights, habeas corpus, and the application or extension of military law or military justice to civilians. Civilians defying martial law may be subjected to military tribunal (court-martial).

There couldn't be Martial Law during Katrina....but they used what they could. Ray Nagin the Mayor of New Orleans at the time, let it slip that he was in line with the Black Panthers.

Hurricane Katrina Contrary to many media reports at the time, martial law was not declared in New Orleans in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, because no such term exists in Louisiana state law. However, a State of Emergency was declared, which does give unique powers to the state government similar to those of martial law. On the evening of August 31, 2005, New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin nominally declared "martial law" and said that officers didn't have to observe civil rights and Miranda rights in stopping the looters.[25] Federal troops were a common sight in New Orleans after Katrina. At one point, as many as 15,000 federal troops and National Guardsmen patrolled the city. Additionally it has been reported that armed contractors from Blackwater USA assisted in policing the city.[26]

............and what color was Ray Nagin???

So this Black Panther stuff is only being allowed because the US Government WANTS us to have an uprising of ANY kind. Police vs. the people, blacks vs. whites, Men vs. women, Children vs. parents, Democrats vs. Republicans, Terrorists vs. everyone...........you see where this is going right? Divide and conquer still fools us to this day, because we all refuse to learn anything from the past.

We get so mixed up in the games that are lain before us by the government, that we refuse to ask WHY they are playing the games. The stock market for instance, ...it's not real money, it's just illusory numbers, currency based on NOTHING but thin air and they tell you that it controls your economy. You literally 'buy' into it and when it crashes now you have a debt to pay. WHAT DEBT??? I saw no gold, I held no money, I didn't even really know if the companies involved were really, truly financially in the market, but simply because we are told by the government, who in effect were told by the International Bankers, that it is legitimate and real. We simply just put our faith in it ...and it destroyed us. This amongst all of the countless other examples I could list.

So this time, let's not fall for it. Let this punk, racist, hate mongrel hate the world of anything white, whether it be doves, tissues, clouds or people, and just ignore him because he is no better than a KKK member from the old days.....a day that this Field Marshall was most likely, not even a part of, an is only educated on half of the story.

Don't give the US gov't a reason to do what they already are trying to do. Install Martial Law.

edit on 24-5-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ledlightingwholesale
The entire subject seems very violent to me. In 2012 I am surprised people are even contributing to racist discussions.

OMG, it will never die. Even when we are all a homogeneous light brown skin color, we will fight between eye color groups, hair color or maybe even height!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I live in Michigan; and we love our guns, there is a reason most people in the US have heard of the Michigan Militia. I do not consider myself a racist per se, but a characteristic. I dislike people of all races for the same reason, because they lack character. I have friends of all colors and creeds and would not trade them for the world.

The simple fact is that white people have assault rifles and black people have pistols. Of course this is a generalization; many of you may think this is derogatory, but it’s a simple fact that more whites hunt and are gun enthusiast. I guarantee more whites are members of the NRA, CMP or something of that nature. If there is a ‘race war’ which is pure propaganda and BS; it will be genocide, I hate to say it but it’s true. Gun sales are at all time highs. I would have little problem killing these gangsters that plague the residential areas of Detroit, robbing pastors mowing their lawns and people pumping gas. It sickens me. This New Black Panther party will make enemies with the wrong group(s) and pay dearly for it. Not to mention it has NWO, Agenda 21, FEMA Camp Civil Unrest written all over it…

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Would you agree that affirmative action, preferred placement based on race, college race quotas, media singling out the "Latino vote", etc. is racist too? Personally I think programs like this are the only cause of racism in 2012.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Affirmative action isn't the only cause of racism today.
But it did not help matters, that is for sure.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Those points of speech you quoted are in large part taken out of context.

He clearly doesn't choose his words well, but I don't have a problem with most of what he said in that interview, or the fact that he is racist and prejudice towards gay and lesbian. I can even empathize with some of what he is saying - maybe most of it if he would let us know why he made the comments he did.

If he would lose his prejudices towards gay and lesbian and spoke up for all oppressed blacks, his cause would actually be kind of noble.

The next interview he does I hope he is asked if he knows, or even cares, that blacks aren't the only oppressed race, and if he understands that he himself is oppressing gay and lesbian by not letting them join his organization.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join