It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panther Field Marshal: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by shepseskaf

Originally posted by shepseskaf
Why is it that this ends up being one of the top articles on the front page?

All the stars and flags on the OP should answer that question... It's on the front page because so many here agree with the OP's opinion of black people and her association of Barack Obama with the New Black Panthers. I thought that was obvious.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I really do not understand the arguing, and also why this kind of topic turns into people trying to justify past events. Look, the guy is entitled to his opinion. Who cares what he says? He isn't out breaking the law, or hurting, or killing people so he can say whatever he wants to. I'm sure white racists say garbage like this about other races all the time but we don't sit here and discuss it. He is a tiny fraction of the black community so let us label it as such and move on.

link   
Just a reminder.......

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Before this goes any further....

Please read the following:

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

So, think before you post.
Because anything that violates the rules will be removed....with the possibility of Posting Bans.

link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by shepseskaf

Originally posted by shepseskaf
Why is it that this ends up being one of the top articles on the front page?

All the stars and flags on the OP should answer that question... It's on the front page because so many here agree with the OP's opinion of black people and her association of Barack Obama with the New Black Panthers. I thought that was obvious.

I'm aware of this, and think its pathetic. My question was more rhetorical than anything else.

link   
Why has this thread not been closed?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by Baddguy

Racism runs in all directions. I am hispanic, and ironically blacks, more so groups like the Black Panther, see many hispanics as whites, and whites see hispanics as non-white, more so groups like the kkk.

I think that depends on where you are..As far as i know many blacks see hispanics as hispanics..IMO blacks and hispanics have their own "beef" and i think its more of a pride thing and IMO the KKK hates everyone not white

link   
HAHA, these dudes are ridiculous! They're obviously not for advancing humans and want to live in a time where it's ok to hate another person for being different, and not because of their individual actions. They think they're doing something good, but Martin Luther King Jr. would absolutely not want nothing to do with these jabronies.

Do they still only have those three members? I hope so.

link   

Originally posted by dnawrocki
I have talked to a transfer student from Brazil a couple years ago and the topic of race came up. She asked us what we meant. Figuring there was just a language barrier we said you know black and white people. She still didn't understand so I asked her "what color is my skin?" she said "skin color!" that just opened my eyes. After a while of talking she informed me that where she grew up there was no racism because no one taught them that there was really any difference.

I will let you take what you need from my experience.

my understanding
from friends in Brazil
is that if you use a Racial Slur
towards an individual, its a Arrestable offense

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
File under 'attention seeking losers', next to the Westboro Baptist Church.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
I really do not understand the arguing, and also why this kind of topic turns into people trying to justify past events. Look, the guy is entitled to his opinion. Who cares what he says? He isn't out breaking the law, or hurting, or killing people so he can say whatever he wants to. I'm sure white racists say garbage like this about other races all the time but we don't sit here and discuss it. He is a tiny fraction of the black community so let us label it as such and move on.

This makes way too much sense for a lot of people.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac

I lol'd when I read that because all humans on the planet originated from the African continent. And on top of that all humans (and the rest of the life on Earth) originated from the very first life on the planet that began billions of years ago. On top of that the stuff that we are made of was once just bits of "dust" floating through space.

What if in truth our present common root started not on Africa, but on Asia, and in fact in India?

What if human life did not entirely occur because of evolution, but in part because of intervention by some intelligent lifeform/entity?

What if most, or everything that western society has claimed is true history is nothing more than a revised invention to occult the true history of mankind and the world?

Yes, everything is made out of star dust, but also energy, and everything since then could be very different to what contemporary historians claim have happened.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I still wonder why there were never charges filed in the Philadelphia voter intimidation case, where the BPP member was shown on videotape intimidating voters outside the polling place (with a club).
That did not set well with me, and I think Eric Holder should have made sure that charges were filed. A former American President was present at polling places in Egypt recently to verify that this sort of thing didn't happen, yet when it was caught on tape happening here in America, nothing is done about it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
Why has this thread not been closed?

It might be a touchy topic that a lot of people don't want to deal with, but it really gets people to show their true colors. If you don't like this thread then don't open it. It's that easy. Racism is something that NEEDS to be dealt with because it is absolutely foolish. people need to talk about it. There is only the human race.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Charges were filed. The case was dropped. Probably for the same reason Ted Nugent didn't go to jail for threatening the president... Wait - is he black, too?
edit on 5/24/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

What if in truth our present common root started not on Africa, but on Asia, and in fact in India?

What if human life did not entirely occur because of evolution, but in part because of intervention by some intelligent lifeform/entity?

What if most, or everything that western society has claimed is true history is nothing more than a revised invention to occult the true history of mankind and the world?

Yes, everything is made out of star dust, but also energy, and everything since then could be very different to what contemporary historians claim have happened.

True, however the fields paleontology and biology have come to this conclusion. The history of life has been mapped to the earliest known periods of life.

There is no evidence to suggest extraterrestrial life has had anything to do with evolution of life on Earth. That could be considered wishful thinking.

Are you insisting that every scientist that has ever discovered anything about the history of life is lying?

The universe is an absolute truth. Every fluctuation of every subatomic particle everywhere is occurring as a direct result of what has happened previously. These things can be somewhat traced to be better understood. We call it history.

Your post contains a lot of what ifs and while technically possible they are highly improbable. I honestly cannot think of anything more amazing than the history of the evolution of life on this planet.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
In conscious self awareness we are all siblings...

There are ultimately only two paths to explore in this state...

"Self" and "Other"

You cannot fully know self, without also knowing other...
You cannot fully understand the self, without also understanding of the other...
You cannot fully love self, without also loving other...

And when you hate the "other", you are, in truth, also practicing the hate of your self as well...

Brutal dominance sponsored by totalitarian egotism, mirrors the plight of the animal, trapped in it's own selfish nature...doomed to another cycle of the wheel...

Free your mind of the "animal"...
Rise up and join the Heavens...
Practice being Human and Humane...

The path of Truth in consciousness is one of Creation and Love, not Destruction and Hate...
edit on 24-5-2012 by Khurzon because: sentence structure

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
lag dbl post

edit on 24-5-2012 by Khurzon because: double post

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I look at this racist crap the same way I do with regard to the Neo-Nazis and KKK. The people are idiots. The original Black Panther movement was indeed militant but it had to be for the times in which it came to exist. Blacks were facing chaos from every aspect and yes, there were bad apples in the Black Panther Movement. However, history has shown that various government agencies were used on and off the books to destroy it from within because the original Black Panthers were about empowering there people and fighting back and enlightening and educating the masses of there people and taking back there lives.

This new incarnation is being perverted into something that the original Black panthers was never intended to be. I am all for black empowerment and improving society for blacks in America. If they want to organize and lobby and work towards an improved position in society then they should be able to. But this detracts any chance they have of achieving this. MLK is rolling in his grave. Malcolm X foresaw what was to come of such ignorance and when he tried to reform the ideology he was killed for it.

When will we as a people in whole take head to the wisdom and failures of our history?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
hate is hate doesnt matter if it's an individual or in this case group they spread there message of hate cause quite frankly it is easy to hate based on what color of skin, or geographical ancestry bottom line it is so easy to hate another but so incredibly hard to love that takes work hard work and in our society of a quick fix these groups will flourish perhaps when the aliens show up these groups will wake up and realize we are all in this $h!t together

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011
I look at this racist crap the same way I do with regard to the Neo-Nazis and KKK. The people are idiots. The original Black Panther movement was indeed militant but it had to be for the times in which it came to exist. Blacks were facing chaos from every aspect and yes, there were bad apples in the Black Panther Movement. However, history has shown that various government agencies were used on and off the books to destroy it from within because the original Black Panthers were about empowering there people and fighting back and enlightening and educating the masses of there people and taking back there lives.

This new incarnation is being perverted into something that the original Black panthers was never intended to be. I am all for black empowerment and improving society for blacks in America. If they want to organize and lobby and work towards an improved position in society then they should be able to. But this detracts any chance they have of achieving this. MLK is rolling in his grave. Malcolm X foresaw what was to come of such ignorance and when he tried to reform the ideology he was killed for it.

When will we as a people in whole take head to the wisdom and failures of our history?

Agreed, with most of your statement. However, the words of one insignificant person should not be viewed as a referendum of the uplifting of an entire group of people.
edit on 24-5-2012 by shepseskaf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join