It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panther Field Marshal: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
** Language warning - some may find this offensive.

I thought ya'll would like to see the latest coming from the New Black Panthers. You know .. that group that engages in racist hate crimes, voter intimidation, and who calls for the murder of American citizens (Like George Zimmerman). Obama's Dept of Justice - run by Eric Holder - turns a blind eye to these guys. hmmm .. wonder why? :shk:

I put ** in some places to block the language a bit ..

New Black Panther Field Marshal: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses…Yet, Yet, Yet’

According to National Field Marshal for the New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz:

•“I love white-on white-crime, because that is the best crime.”
•“I hate the g*d d**n white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else.”
•“You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff — yet, yet, yet”
•He has a “*** dream about killing the g*******m cracker.”
•“We don’t allow faggots and lesbians” in the New Black Panther Army
•Envisions a world where every black person is “ready to bang on this cracker”
•Wants to take over neighborhoods “block by block” so “crackers…or even the developer” would be scared to come into them
•“We’re taught to send this cracker to the cemetery… so kiss ‘em goodbye”

More story at the site.

Related - www.theblaze.com...

Side note .... I know 'cracker' is supposed to be a huge insult or something.
But I find it a rather comical word for these racist idiots to use. It's pretty silly.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sspaded
post removed by staff

How much more of a bigotted, ignorant, know nothing, could you paint yourself as with just two sentences.
Not much more i guarantee.

Just because you see ignorance and racism being levelled at you, is not a reason to attempt and use it as a defence against anothers stupidity.
Maybe you should use google, and search for photos of modern africa, your ignorance may only let you look at the slums so you can feed your inability to be fair. Durban and cape town are modern cities, with some very poor people trying to make the best of it they can.

Racism, only needs bigots to foment wars. General.
edit on Wed May 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sspaded

I'm not racist

Are you sure about that???

Why to fan the flames of hatred OP...congrats.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Sounds like the polar opposite of the KKK!
Both groups should be disbanded and not allowed to exist with that level of hatred toward another race

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Because it's more division we need in this world

Let the ignorant speak out, there is only ignorant people listening to there solo song.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sspaded

Originally posted by sspaded

I'm not racist,
You are not only a racist, but also a liar.

If you weren't, you wouldn't use the terms 'them' & 'they'.

but If it wasn't for the white man enslaving the black people and bringing them to America, they would all still be living in huts in Africa sharpening spears and hunting their own food.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Black power
White power

Blah blah blah......Zzzzzz

2012 people not 1812!

I can't wait till the "alien supremicists" from another galaxy come
& alien power is the new master race!

Alien Power now, Alien power for the future, alien power forever!!!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think the OP makes a valid point. If any other race were to say these things, there'd be a major hue and cry. Yet, everything is strangely silent. Why is that?

As for the African slave trade, many of the slaves were captured during tribal warfare and sold to the whites by the conquering tribe.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have talked to a transfer student from Brazil a couple years ago and the topic of race came up. She asked us what we meant. Figuring there was just a language barrier we said you know black and white people. She still didn't understand so I asked her "what color is my skin?" she said "skin color!" that just opened my eyes. After a while of talking she informed me that where she grew up there was no racism because no one taught them that there was really any difference.

I will let you take what you need from my experience.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I think the OP makes a valid point. If any other race were to say these things, there'd be a major hue and cry. Yet, everything is strangely silent. Why is that?

As for the African slave trade, many of the slaves were captured during tribal warfare and sold to the whites by the conquering tribe.

Great point!

Africans sold out fellow Africans to Jews...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

There was nothing racist with that post,he was telling the truth.

As for modern day Africa,it was built by whites but since they lost control its turning into a hellhole again.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dnawrocki

Thats why Brazil is a hellhole in some parts.Most people there have an IQ below average and have nothing going for them and the crime rate,based on racism,is over the top.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dnawrocki

There is no difference, except morons will be morons whatever race they are stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

On the OP maybe the New Black Panthers and KKK should get together and throw their pity party alone. That's all it is a self pity party and attention seeking actions on both sides.
edit on 23-5-2012 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Catholicism has enslaved more people (all races) than any other
Group in history!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Side note .... I know 'cracker' is supposed to be a huge insult or something.
But I find it a rather comical word for these racist idiots to use. It's pretty silly.

there has not been a true "cracker" in over a hundred & forty years..

Originally the white slave driver was called this because he would "crack" the whip, hence the noun cracker.

Cracker, sometimes white cracker, is a racial slur for white people,[1] poor and Southern whites especially. In reference to a native of Florida or Georgia, however, it is used in a more neutral context.

that being said, I am a Native of Florida.. a Florida Cracker.. and it doesn't bother me at all...

yet if this uneducated ignorance was to be directed towards say, my mixed daughters..

then we would have an issue to deal with.. but I'm not worried being a resident of Arizona presently...

what bothers me is the misplaced hatred for generations of whites who have never owned anyone.. nor their Fathers before them for that matter...

Is this group a problem being let come to a boil to justify certain draconian laws recently passed?

.. when clearly their aim is to terrorize..

Also, seems to me, we all are affected by the Fed's inflation of our currency.. among other corrupt things going

on in the District of Columbia.. by blacks or whites.. and every color lobbyist in between...

do these guys not have the internet? have they some how not heard of the Occupy Protest's?

its been well past a racial prejudice for a long time now..

TPTB (ie CFR, Trilateral, UN, NATO, Federal Reserve, Career Politicians, etc,etc) are screwing everyone,

everywhere, whenever, & however they can.. its a war on Humanities entire population...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join