It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.1 Quake hits NW of Fukashima

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

We get our fair share of earthquakes here in the UK in the M3.0+ M4.0+ M5.0+ regions. I've felt 3 now.

In the recent past (1970's?) there was quite a large one about 30 mile from me, (M4.7) I wasn't wasn't born at the time mind.

The three I felt were M3.7, M3.5 and M5.2
edit on 24/5/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Etarson

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
How the heck would you go about sinking a whole country? I cant even imagine nature doing it much less humans....

Well, if the story of Atlantis is to be believed, it's already happened several times throughout history. Nature is an unpredictable, immeasurable force. Truth is, we honestly have no idea of what this, our planet Earth, is truly capable of doing.

The 1812 New Madrid earthquake the town of New Madrid sunk 12 feet.
www.usgennet.org...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Wow, that is frightening. I didnt know about Atlants, or New Madrid in the 19 th century
Thank for the info.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

People who are not mentally and emotionally prepared are going to panic. That is the worst thing anyone can do.

THAT is the worst thing anyone can do?

I don't know, I can think of much worse things, like murdering, stealing, declaring and waging wars, inventing and detonating nuclear bombs and other hi-tech weapons, enslaving humanity, hitting, kicking and punching other people and animals, destroying the nature, polluting the atmosphere, letting people starve to death while burning overproduced grain or letting it rot in silos, hunting animals, hunting whales, killing dolphins, systemically slaughtering animals so people can eat their flesh like vampires or zombies..

I really think "panicking" is not all that bad in the list of 'bad things people can do'.. and definitely not the worst thing anyone can do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join