It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams: Get Out Your Pencils & Paper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
An ATS search will reveal that there is much on Lindsey Williams and his insider news. This post isn't on his accuracy or whether what he says is truth, per se, but one thing that occurs to me is this - Lindsey commonly says:

"Please, get a pencil and paper and write this down." Later in the interview - pick one, the routine is always the same - LW: "If it is written on a piece of paper, it is worth the paper it is written on."

So, essentially, everything we are supposedly supposed to write down is worth the paper it is written on, thus - everything Lindsey Williams says is BS. Doesn't that seem to be the clearest intent of his interviews?

Am I missing something here?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

everything Lindsey Williams says is BS.

I dunno. I've never heard Williams say anything other than "omg Alex this information is so important I just have to share it with everyone" Then he never does.

I actually stopped listening to infowars radio over that BS, and it's gone way downhill since.

But I agree, anything he says probably isn't even worth the paper it's written on. If you have information that is life saving and desperately need to share it, why on earth does it take you 3 hours to spit it the hell out?

I know... Showman ship, probably learned from Alex Jones himself.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
He's just a checkbook cohort of the fearmonguering account.
Talking in circles buys his depends!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

If you think about what he is doing is just a simple advertising trick. He tells you to get out a pencil and paper several times during the interview. Then when he gives out his web site or phone number you have a pencil and paper ready to write it down.
If not you would go fumbling for the paper and forget the number etc.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You mean he's had interviews where he actually DOES get around to revealing information?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mash3d

Yeah, that is too funny.

top topics

join