It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here comes the Mark of the Beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Just saw this posted on Drudge Report via infowars.

It appears Revelations is alive and well.

www.infowars.com...

May 20th/21st / Bilderberg / Italian Earthquake / Ring of fire Eclipse / EU meltdown / Facebook stock launch failure.

Nothing beats a tasty conspiracy

Unleash the dogs of ATS
edit on 23-5-2012 by Sublimecraft because: Link failed

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Well, this seems very serious. It would assure that everyone would be identified, no more secret names. The powers-that-be as well as your Aunt Millie would know what you write here and elsewhere.

It's being put together for the European Union by a several time Bilderberg attendee, Neelie Kroes, who is now the EU’s Digital Agenda Commissioner and likely marches to the tune of other Bilderbergers. The attempt to control the innernests seems to be a major goal of these creeps, and knowing what we post, when we post, and where we post from (they do now but this makes it all public) will shut-up many people who don't want their employee, family members, or neighbors to know that they're posting on Sado Sally's blog, ah, wait, I mean on ATS or anywhere else.

edit on 23-5-2012 by Aleister because: edit

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

LOL at the thought of Facebook & Revelations being related.
You never know.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Things like this will kill the internet in my opinion, the ability to read and write with some anonymity is what draws people to sites like Ats along with many other. I personally am not ashamed of the things i post on this site as i'm vocal about many of the same things at home and in my personal life. Though i understand that some topics on here are ... for lack of a better word Taboo and the feeling for a need of anonymity when discussing said topics.

All of that aside if this were to pass here in the states i would try my hardest to find a way around it, and if not i would severally cut down my activities online. It is of no business what i read, look at or think of online. Just as it is no business what tv shows, books i read, or thoughts i have in my head.

Now i understand from the point of view of "our protectors" this system would allow for a "secure" system for online commerce and to help track "terrorist" and "criminals" , the problem is it would be abused every ones information would be out there for the govt, criminals, and ad agencies to view.

to quote a Jay-z song 99 problems

I know my rights so you gon' need a warrant for that
"Aren't you sharp as a tack, you some type of lawyer or something'?"
"Or somebody important or somethin'?"
Nah, I ain't pass the bar but i know a little bit
Enough that you won't illegally search my shift.....

well that used to be the case but if this becomes law... say goodbye to warrants and hello to lets just peak around a little bit.

just my .02

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

We already have the Mark of the Beast with our SS#. This new electronic device is simply a update to our SS#. The change of status about getting a SS# at birth for us Sheepie is to eliminate those whom fell through the crack. With no SS# or micro chip your out of the Matrix. The wealthy is exempt. If you have money there is no need to have either. It's just for us the Sheepie whom TPCG needs us to be the slaves for their interests.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
To the government were all gonna be terrorist(s) on ATS for speaking out against the established powers that be.

FEMA camps are gonna have a whole camp dedicated to ATS members.

I just RSVP'd my spot by posting this!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

is there anyway i can reserve a tent with a view , preferably away from the mass graves and river of blood? If so that would be great...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I know we are taking this serious but I always saw the mark of the beast as being credit cards or something akin to them. I mean Credit and Debit cards run our lives at this point

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Yes - I was thinking of this little piece when I wrote it. Although its meant to be taken in jest I found it rather thought provoking nonetheless.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-5-2012 by Sublimecraft because: link fail

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I think your link is broken...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsongod21

is there anyway i can reserve a tent with a view , preferably away from the mass graves and river of blood? If so that would be great...

I put in a request for Denver international airport, (first pick)

Newer facility, cleaner air, gorgeous view of the Rockies!

Would rather be in Denver than say Tulsa Oklahoma!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
With this thought, the 'mark of the beast' didn't exist for the past 2,000 plus. The overcomers are those who obey God and who remain faithful to Jesus.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
how the "mark" works;or do you belong to the beast.
When you are born your a file number if your a live birth parents are required to get you a SS number, from this you can get school ID email, commputer log on account and library card, and then state ID and then a DL , form there you can got a job employee/ IRS number, a bank account, credit/ debit card,and or student loan, Insurance card, club card ect ect all point to who and what you are... a number, no name needed that is for the act of being an individual.
From Birth your just a number a "mark" in the system that is the "Beast" so in plane text, you, me and any one is the "mark of the beast"
edit on 23-5-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

As Ian macaye of fugazi says: "your not a name, your nothing but a number, 123 repeater."

True were all mark of the beast.

How do you become the beast of the mark?

Give home birth,& have no birth certificate?

Live 100% off the radar? If you can, that would be being a beast to the mark!

A threat to their agenda in motion...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I just love how everything is the mark of the beast. social security cards debit card anything new and it "OMG mark of the beast!!!!!!!!!!!!". newsflash its a fairy tale dont worry about any mark of the beast

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

you guys aren't terrorists and no one would mistake most of you for one.

you obviously don't know who TPTB are...and you don't have a clue to what's happening.

you aren't a threat to anyone.

people just come here for fun.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It'll be interesting to meet all you guys in the FEMA camps. Maybe we can get free pizzas there if someone speaks spanish

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The mark of the beast. Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Everyone is looking for a mark of the beast on someone and the beast doesn't even have one. Sounds like a trick of a Wizard to shift our focus and allow evil to rein all over. If god was to come here and say he was going to destroy the world, they'd have him so doped up on Prozac or Zoloft that he wouldn't be able to remember what he was going to do. Oh by the way I opened the gates of hell already, the mosquito populations are growing as we speak.
Also "Chicks gone wild" has to be renamed "Ticks gone wild". I Never could control grasshoppers, they got personalities like cats.

new topics

top topics

join