It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Manipulates Time-Physicist Dr. Fran De Aquino: (Very Interesting-if you can understand it)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Guys, it really doesn't matter what his credentials are if there is a written paper to go over. The math and methodology speaks for itself. His math is accurate although incomplete, it's the hypothesis and conclusions that have issues. He also doesn't relate that the mass and velocity are inversely proportional and somewhat ignores the conservation of energy laws in the assertions he makes.
He's not completely wrong, it's just that the results he comes up with aren't large enough to create the force necessary to make the differences he is implying they could make.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Occam's razor (also written as Ockham's razor, Latin lex parsimoniae) is the law of parsimony, economy or succinctness. It is a principle urging one to select among competing hypotheses that which makes the fewest assumptions and thereby offers the simplest explanation of the effect

The new Occam mach 5, shaves that unwanted stubble from your theories!

Sure, all of that stuff could be true. Or a more simple version could be true, one that requires less energy...

If he is indeed safe behind the internet, why does he not make these claims himself? I mean if he can be in danger and sell sell sell, he should be able to throw a "I am in danger, so my stuff might smell fishy"

I mean that is ALOT LESS trackable then selling stuff...

edit on 5/26/2012 by adigregorio because: Forgot Link, my triforce was lacking.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

It will not matter, folks 'round these parts don't read past a the first page most of the time.

Or at least they read until the post they quote...

Lastly, it won't matter because it doesn't support the "magic". Look what happened when I questioned where the "magic" was coming from. And you are suggesting the "magic" itself isn't real.

Also, I thought that the equations would work if enough power/energy was pumpped into them?
(Not that we are capable of producing enough, but that there is in fact a way to get it to funcion.)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by buddhasystem

Yeah, I was wrong. It turns out it is based on change in momentum, which is slightly different than acceleration. And anyway, the particles that are being accelerated are so small that even if their gravity was negative, it wouldn't matter.

As Galileo demonstrated centuries ago, it's irrelevant whether the particle is "small" or big, when it comes to influence of gravity.

I'll take my argument further -- the GPS used universally on our planet and which is accessible from most smartphones relies, in a critical way, on both special and general relativity to work -- such is it's precision. If you exclude GR factors from the calculations, you'll lose location within hours, and much faster if you don't use SR. Neither is taking account what Aquino is proposing. Ergo, his hypothesis (which many people think is fatally flawed) is unnecessary.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

It will not matter, folks 'round these parts don't read past a the first page most of the time.

Or at least they read until the post they quote...

Lastly, it won't matter because it doesn't support the "magic". Look what happened when I questioned where the "magic" was coming from. And you are suggesting the "magic" itself isn't real.

Also, I thought that the equations would work if enough power/energy was pumpped into them?
(Not that we are capable of producing enough, but that there is in fact a way to get it to funcion.)

good points..
As far as the equations and the energy, we have to remember that there's a limit to the amount of energy that can be used. Theoretical limits are one thing, physical limits are another. You can think of it like terminal velocity. Even though gravity is still exerting an accelerating force, the bouyancy balances it out and a maximum speed is attained due to the other forces acting on the body. With more and more energy pumped into it, other forces come into play that weren't making a difference before, but could make a difference after a certain point. Those weren't really considered by the fella.
When the velocity approaches the speed of light, the molecular forces then come into play when they weren't in play before hand because the mass desires a change to alot for the energy, but the atoms don't want to change so a new battleground is set up and that decreases the velocity or resists changes in the velocity...
It's kind of like your appliances. There is enough electricity flowing through the lines to power a lot of appliances, but you only have a few. It doesn't mean those appliances are going to use every bit of electrical power in the lines, they use what they need to perform the function they are carrying out. The rest of the energy is still there and can be used by other appliances, but it doesn't have to be used.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Also, his INPE affiliation is more complicated to ascertain, which I should try to reserve time to do, but it can be proven he is Coordinator of Research from a UEMA-INPE consortium.

His employee registration number below is and can be confirmed at least, at the University.

(State University of Maranhao, Brazil), (UEMA Registration Number 5155).

edit on 26-5-2012 by yyyledq because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Wouldn't it make more sense to research what was written instead of nitpicking about who wrote it? It doesn't matter who wrote it, it doesn't matter what his credentials were, what matters are the concepts in the paper that was presented. It doesn't matter if it was a 3rd grader or if it was Albert Einstein, what matters is the content of the paper. That's what should be investigated, not the author.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I do agree with you; however, I must point out that I lacked the mathimatical abilties to do that. So I pointed out some inconsinstancies I saw in his story.

And, since we seem to all agree now that the math is "not all quite there" the rest of his credentials become moot anyway.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
When the velocity approaches the speed of light, the molecular forces then come into play when they weren't in play before hand because the mass desires a change to alot for the energy, but the atoms don't want to change so a new battleground is set up and that decreases the velocity or resists changes in the velocity...

I find this exposition woefully inadequate. Mass has "desires"? Sheesh. And what "molecular forces"? What if there is no molecule to begin with?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
His full name is FRAN GARCIA DE AQUINO FILHO.

You can check it in the offical website of the State University of Maranhao:

www.academico.uema.br...

Maybe searchs for "FRAN GARCIA DE AQUINO FILHO" can give us better results about his credentials

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Aparently, Professor Fran Garcia de Aquino Filho retired from the State University of Maranhao last month, on April 19, 2012:

www.jusbrasil.com.br...

But he was indeed a University professor...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Wow!

This guy, Fran de Aquino, has a patent pending in Brazil about "Process and device for controlling the local gravitational mass and the acceleration of gravity"!

Here is the description, in Portuguese:

www.patentesonline.com.br...

(use Google to translate)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The PRESIDENT OF THE STATE UNIVERSITY OF MARANHÃO, using the powers conferred by Article 58, II, VII, and XII of the Statute, approved by Decree No. 15581 of 5/30/97,

R E S O L V E:

Article 1 - Designate Professor FRAN GARCIA DE AQUINO FILHO, registration No. 5155, Department of Physics of this University, to perform the function of coordinator of the Covenant INPE / UEMA signed between the National Institute for Space Research-INPE and this university in 21/02/1990.

source:

www.jusbrasil.com.br...

Interesting...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
www.academico.uema.br...

I didn't get anything useful from this link. Thanks for doing research, by the way.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

www.academico.uema.br...

I didn't get anything useful from this link. Thanks for doing research, by the way.

That link lists the professors of the Physics Department of UEMA...

From my research, I can confirm that this guy was a professor in the Physics Department of UEMA (State University of Maranhao), he was designated to coordinate the covenant between UEMA and Brazil's National Institute of Space Research (INPE), and he retired from the University last month (April 2012). And he has a patent pending in Brazil for a "device to control locally the acceleration of gravity".

That's all the information I could find so far...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
Perhaps this is how it sorta works:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pentagon Scientists Use 'Time Hole' to Make Events Disappear

www.wired.com

Soldiers could one day conduct covert operations in complete secrecy, now that Pentagon-backed physicists have figured out how to mask entire events by distorting light.

If you read the abstract of the actual Cornell paper, you would find that this is one shameless exaggeration. It's a pretty cool experiment, but they plainly say that they are just playing with dispersion. Nice optics... But no cigar. They say it would take a machine 18,000 miles long to maintain the dispersion for 1 second. That sort of object would be very hard to conceal itself.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Thanks, I got the page now, looks like their DB server was having hiccups for a minute. Thanks again!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Star and flag for a pertinent topic and something we all need to know. I wonder, are they testing this thing right now? We have had some strangeness going on, things disappearing, then reappearing again, sick as a dog one day, feel great the next. Missing time, all of us have experienced this. This is worrisome, to say the least. I have a friend who lives 22 miles from the HAARP facility in Alaska. She has told me that she can tell when they "run it up." This fits in with something else that bothers me a lot, Skynet, and Cyberdyne. I made a thread on them, and yes, they are real companies, and they do what they do in the movie.
Skynet and Cyberdyne are real, and they equal trouble
This also virtually reeks with Montauk technology. These minions already messed with time, and we all are living in a virtual reality they created. This is why everything is going to pot, it is virtual, not real. Could these HAARP people be attempting to get us back on track, as it were, or does they have other, more sinister plans?

Thank you for brining this to our attention, friend.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

www.academico.uema.br...

Maybe searchs for "FRAN GARCIA DE AQUINO FILHO" can give us better results about his credentials

Holy crap THANKS!!

FYI readers, this could have been accomplished alot faster if you would have had less berrating of my position and more research...

I did what I could!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
We have had some strangeness going on, things disappearing, then reappearing again

Like what? I know a lot of people, really, and haven't had any reports of things vanishing. I know I an misplace my car keys or the wedding band, but that hardly requires some weird explanation like HAARP.

sick as a dog one day, feel great the next.

If I have too much beer late at night, I feel sick as a dog in the morning. Next morning I feel great.

Missing time, all of us have experienced this.

Hardly.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join