It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Manipulates Time-Physicist Dr. Fran De Aquino: (Very Interesting-if you can understand it)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Yeah, you did what you could to contribute, and it was good. I am reading a lot of his stuff right now and not all of it is definitely right (in other words, it could be right but there isn't enough to convince me entirely) but there are some clever things in there. I'll probably spend the next week or so reading his 20 or so documents to get an idea of his overall theory.

The biggest applications would be some spiritual applications, anti-gravity devices, new types of fusion and cold fusion, and although he doesn't mention it, manipulating gravity might be able to make time travel possible.

So his main idea involves shooting electromagnetic energy into a gas or plasma at extremely low pressure (like the Van Allan Belts in outer-space, for example) because this would increase the velocity of the particles the most effectively, and thus change their gravity (if they go fast enough, you get negative gravity).

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Source: ______beforeitsnews/story/2167/703/Physicist:_HAARP_Manipulates_Time.html

Considering the source it's all rubbish; 99% of the people who write / contribute articles there are LOONS !

edit on 24-5-2012 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

Well I have a business that specializes in this kind of thing, so this actually makes things easier for me. Don't worry, we are a small business of two or three people and are trying to benefit humanity, I'm serious.
edit on 24-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

We wouldn´t know the consequences and implications of this.

Like so many of the stuff we pull off today, it´ll bite us in the ass when it´s to late.

I agree with this, what happens if you make an uneven gravity field for example, or an uneven time warp, then pieces of people would end up having different weights or end up in different times. Just an example.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Thanks for bringing this forward, Anon72.

I believe this isn't far from the truth. We're now seeing what the government has accomplished with Tesla's blood, sweat, and tears. The fact that Nikola Tesla died a penniless man is proof that he was a white hat and knew that evil wanted his work.

I think that once it's complete, which is essentially the Philadelphia Experiment on steroids, HAARP will create an artificial atmosphere for the Earth for whatever reason. Maybe to replace Earth's natural magnetic field in the event it fails or is compromised? One can only guess how many different things HAARP is capable of, but you can be sure that it will be used to manipulate the weather and anything else it can be programmed to do. What I mean by this is the frequencies it can create. Since everything on Earth has a frequency, HAARP could probably tune in to anything (water, soil, clouds, buildings, etc.) and cause the matter it's composed of to mutate, ex/implode, disappear, and every level in between including cloaking capabilities making it behave however the programmer/controller chooses. Also, holograms aren't out of the scope either. Soon, we won't be able to tell the different between what's natural and what's manmade/ufactured.
Just plain damn scary.

RIP Nikola Tesla

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

If any of it were true we,d be playing a very dangerous game with HAARP....

Look around you and really see what's going on.
Very dangeorus games are played every day in every corner of the Earth, so what makes you think HAARP isn't just another psycho's toy?
I'm sure HAARP is probably an amazing device capable of creating a whole lot of good. The problem comes in when we ask ourselves if we will be able to trust whomever is holding the recipe for disaster.
Just looking at how politics and banking are rife with corruption and evil, I'm probably going to bet that I can't trust who's in control of this machine right now.
This is the most frightening part. We shouldn't write off HAARP as being dangerous. We just need to know who's going to be manning it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You sir annoy me!

You seem to think that Universities and Degrees are the only thing that matters. They do not! Most of the greatest discoveries came from people who never went to University!

Our education system throws derision at those that will not blindly follow the lead of the pack. If you want to see a case in point, google stomach ulcers and read about two dedicated scientists who for years and years were the laughing stock of science until of course mainstream science had to eat humble pie. The eating bit was so bad that in the end these two radical fools left with the Nobel Prize for Medicine.

Read of the derision directed at Madame Curie until of course she succeeded.

The one thing you can be assured of that a degree will give you is a nice set of blinkers.

P

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

There is something to be said for degrees, but restricting credit for inventions and discoveries to those who have them is arrogant to be sure.

One of the smartest people I ever knew was a shipping clerk. No degree, just the school of hard knocks.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

You sir annoy me!

You seem to think that Universities and Degrees are the only thing that matters. They do not! Most of the greatest discoveries came from people who never went to University!

For the FOURTH TIME NOW:

I asked this, if the fellow is going to lie about his degree and such. Why would he not lie about other, greater things?

Again, IF HE IS GOING TO LIE ABOUT HIS DEGREE. And IF HE IS GOING TO LIE ABOUT WHERE HE WORKS. Then why wouldn't he lie about the rest of it?

THAT is all I was pointing out, of course since this is the fourth time I have had to explain it. Methinks folks are not reading the whole thread...

Anyway, again I point out how the slightest bit of questioning is met with the same response as a "skeptic". And AGAIN I point out (Third time for this one) I can manipulate time. So, to say that I "need degrees" and the like is laughable, at best.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
OK, so how can you manipulate time?

Please, I am so looking forward to your explanation of how you can manipulate time.

Sir, you will go down as one of the scientific greats of all time.

I wait in joyful anticipation.

P

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

As soon as you answer my question (Which was asked first)

Again, IF HE IS GOING TO LIE ABOUT HIS DEGREE. And IF HE IS GOING TO LIE ABOUT WHERE HE WORKS. Then why wouldn't he lie about the rest of it?

Also, I worry that it is not "on topic" so take that into consideration...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

You sir annoy me!

For the FOURTH TIME NOW:

I asked this, if the fellow is going to lie about his degree and such. Why would he not lie about other, greater things?

THAT is all I was pointing out, of course since this is the fourth time I have had to explain it. Methinks folks are not reading the whole thread...

Anyway, again I point out how the slightest bit of questioning is met with the same response as a "skeptic". And AGAIN I point out (Third time for this one) I can manipulate time. So, to say that I "need degrees" and the like is laughable, at best.

You could just manipulate time, go back, change the post, explain it in great detail for those who don't get it, then jump back to here and it'll all be taken care of!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Perhaps this is how it sorta works:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pentagon Scientists Use 'Time Hole' to Make Events Disappear

www.wired.com

Soldiers could one day conduct covert operations in complete secrecy, now that Pentagon-backed physicists have figured out how to mask entire events by distorting light.

A team at Cornell University, with support from Darpa, the Pentagon’s out-there research arm, managed to hide an event for 40 picoseconds (those are trillionths of seconds, if you’re counting). They’ve published their groundbreaking research in this week’s edition of the journal Nature.

This is the first time that scientists have succeeded in masking an event, though research teams have in recent years made remar
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You are the one calling it a lie. As I understand your argument (in it's two parts)

1. His degree was not by an accredited University, one that does not get Govt. handouts / is not under some Govt. control, so it is a lie. It is not a lie. He has the piece of paper from a non accredited University. What you think of that is up to you. He has not lied!

2. You have not been able to verify where he works! You don't speak the language! That is a bitch for you. You have not proven he does not work there. Perhaps he worked there in the past and has not updated his web page. You may be right, then again perhaps you are not. PROVEN - I think that is a big stretch!

Now Sir, yes it may be off topic. Look, start a new thread, put the link in here and all will be well!

I await your details of one of the greatest advances of the human species, I await with baited breath. I am in awe of your claimed accomplishment!

P

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

You are the one calling it a lie. As I understand your argument (in it's two parts)

It's real easy to understand, considering I have offered evidence to my claims...

1. His degree was not by an accredited University, one that does not get Govt. handouts / is not under some Govt. control, so it is a lie.

If the degree is not accreditied, then it's not an "official degree" Therefore he is not an "official scientist", well at least one can not use his "education" as such.

2. You have not been able to verify where he works!

You missed this post, didn't you:

Using google translate I found a page that lists the departments at the school, our Fran does not seem to be a member after all:

Ouch!

(Edit3 To explain)
Meh, ATS no likey linky. That should take you to the untranslated version of the department listings.

edit on 5/24/2012 by adigregorio because: Fixed linky

edit on 5/24/2012 by adigregorio because: 2nd try at link fixing...

edit on 5/24/2012 by adigregorio because: Zelda, I can not save you!

Feel free to point out his name for me...

I am in the process (now) of checking his other claims. You know, "research" of which I was told I do not do

I await your details of one of the greatest advances of the human species, I await with baited breath. I am in awe of your claimed accomplishment!

Notice readers, when another human with the same accreditied degree as me makes the claim. All flock to his aid, when I make the claim I am met with the behavior that others claim I am doing. This is called hypocrisy!

As for how I manipulate time, I am creating a thread. Though due to me doing research and having my own thoughts/substance to the thread it will be a week still (at least) before it is ready.
edit on 5/24/2012 by adigregorio because: Thought I was done, but I had to do the last quoted response

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Silly of me to say anything, but----I think the poison tree thing is poisoning everything.....in other words, you are using a legal logic here, a rule of impeachment in courts of law. And that whatever filters down from that is the same.
These arguments of "logic" can be used to disallow what is true. All kinds of people lie about all kinds of things, and at any given moment, does not prove they are lying about something else.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
Perhaps this is how it sorta works:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pentagon Scientists Use 'Time Hole' to Make Events Disappear

www.wired.com

Soldiers could one day conduct covert operations in complete secrecy, now that Pentagon-backed physicists have figured out how to mask entire events by distorting light.

A team at Cornell University, with support from Darpa, the Pentagon’s out-there research arm, managed to hide an event for 40 picoseconds (those are trillionths of seconds, if you’re counting). They’ve published their groundbreaking research in this week’s edition of the journal Nature.

This is the first time that scientists have succeeded in masking an event, though research teams have in recent years made remar
(visit the link for the full news article)

I cannot prove it, but this is hardly the first time that this has been done. But if what is proposed in OP's thread is true, does it not occur to thinking minds that it becomes difficult then to ascertain what the "first time" for absolutely anything would be....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

What part of that didn't you like! By breath is still baited!

Just a hint, google translate is often not up to the job. It makes some interesting errors. You could have been looking at the list of janitors or the list of friends of the school.

P

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

His first claim:

For several years, physicist Dr. Fran De Aquino worked as Senior-Researcher at the Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais - INPE (National Institute for Space Research - INPE , Brazil)

www.frandeaquino.org...

Now I have gone to the institution in question, and thankfully they have an English version of their site. Running several searches, for "Fran" "Aquino" and the numbers he gave as ID:

(INPE Registration Number 02844 CRN, SIAPE Registration Number 0024730).

As I suspected, due to the original lie(s) nothing came up on the searches. I will continue to hunt down proof that he worked there at some time, but it is not looking good. A general search should have brought up at least one result...
www.inpe.br...
(Place he claimed to have worked in the past)
Well well well! Here I was ready to hunt down more proof of this fellows claims, and we are all out of claims. Well other than the one where he says he works at a college that does not list him as an employee...
(Is that enough research, I can keep going I suppose. But I have done enough to solidify my belief that this guy is a huckster...)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Another point: If you were to out information such as this, it would be so incredibly dangerous to your emotional/physical health and well being, would you do it under your own name or with details about your identity, your degree, etc....Think what this information is about, what it MEANS, and who would be behind it, and what they could do to anyone who fought them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join