It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Manipulates Time-Physicist Dr. Fran De Aquino: (Very Interesting-if you can understand it)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The most dangerous man in the world may be Brazilian physicist Dr. Fran De Aquino. He asserts that the ultimate power of HAARP is its capability to Warp Time: Time dilation, a relativistic effect described in Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity, is created by mass approaching the speed of light and affecting gravity by warping space-time.

De Aquino hasn't developed a death ray or obtained secret launch codes to the world's nuclear missiles. He's done something potentially much worse: he's spilled the scientific and technological beans of the greatest secret in the world: the ultimate purpose of HAARP.

A brilliant physicist published a revolutionary paper citing 30 other scientific papers that reveal HAARP has incredible powers far beyond what most investigators of the high frequency energy technology suspect. Dr. Fran De Aquino asserts a fully functional HAARP network, activated globally, can not only affect weather and geophysical events, but influence space and gravity…even time itself! Now the network is almost complete with the activation of the newest HAARP facilities at the bottom of the world: the desolate and alien Antarctic.

Incredible HAARP energy vortex warps a cloud

HAARP can control Space and Time

De Aquino's paper shows that when subjected to a uniform ELF electromagnetic field, mass can be transitioned to a different time relative to outside observers. It is done artifically and at will. The analogy he draws envisions an ocean going vessel.

The USS Eldridge at sea

He explains the ship "...is made of steel. When subjected to a uniform ELF electromagnetic field, with intensity and frequency the ship will perform a transition in time to another time. It is important to note that the electromagnetic field, besides being uniform, must remain with the ship during the transition to the new time. If it is not uniform, each part of the ship will perform transitions to different times in the future. In order for the electromagnetic field to remain with the ship, it is necessary that all the parts, which are involved with the generation of the field, stay inside the ship. If persons are inside the ship they will perform transitions to different times in the future because their conductivities and densities are different."

HAARP interfering with gravity over Pacific Ocean

Source: ______beforeitsnews/story/2167/703/Physicist:_HAARP_Manipulates_Time.html

Well now.... after I read it a few times... I get it. I think he maybe right but to think he is the most dangerous one? I would think the bastxxd that actually uses it would be the one to fear....

Anyway. I would love to know that when they do complete the "system" at both ends of the world, what can and will come of it? Did the Egyptians and others use the same or similar technology? All coming full circle for me but I am not a scientist type so....

Now, notice the last picture of HHarp being used in the Pacific... reminds me of this event...and related theories...

Swirly Energy Thingy
tvtropes.org...

Maybe HHarp was used on a Russian missle? Seems plausable.. if you believe the above thougths of Dr. Fran De. Aquino.

Thoughts?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Incredible HAARP energy vortex warps a cloud

Kidding, right. Any proof that is real? When this stuff is added as facts, I have to question it all.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Thoughts?

Look at the source - beforeitsnews.
The only thought that pops up: why do people still link articles from that site

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Iluna

I know and hear what you are saying but just maybe they will break the story before someone else does or Won't. It's got to start somewhere and in the current MSM B.S. all we get is how wonderful Obama is and how normal the antics of Linsey Lohan (and the alike) are ?

Example....as something is definitely happening with HHarp and the whole both ends of the world projects..

Death Chain: Antarctic HAARP Activation
12160.info...

Wondering... what info source(s) have you determined to be crediable and you would listen to etc?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It's true. It has to be.

It's just too real to be fake. But what I have to ask is, when HAARP manipulatedes time why do we still question it? I jmean, we all now it's a time machine. We know it is making small black holes in order to do this. Why then, are we still aware?

I think it is because they want us to know. Someone is secretly on OUR side. They are not stupids. They are 100% smart. So, who is it I wander.

One day it will be revealed. THey cant hide the truth much longed.

They will let us know soon, and really soon, Peoples!!!!!!

+1 more 
posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Sorry but this is just ridiculous.

The "HAARP vortex" is a shot from GOOGLE street view

And it's a pine tree branch.

Also, "HAARP interfering with gravity in the pacific" is in fact clouds rippling as they pass over an island in the indian ocean

edit on 23/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Control space and time?

Where are the formulas, equations, and mathematical conjectures?
I doubt he has any at all.

The reason I don't like titles like this, along with the massive amount of false information, is
because someone will skim through this, accept it as fact, and use it as valid information
in a argument trying to prove HAARPS so called "time warping powers".

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

You're on a roll aren't ya?

The "Antarctica Chinese Zhong HAARP Tower" is this:

www.thelivingmoon.com...

A small monument on an hill next to the Chinese station.

:shk:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

No reason to be sorry. That is why things need to be discussed/analized etc.

Nice work Sir.

As far as the rest of being redicious.... I guess but again, I am not a scientist type.

Thanks for your input.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Any background info on this guy? What are his credentials? Does he have any articles published?

These questions must be answered.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

The one mentioned in the article:

High-power ELF radiation generated by modulated HF heating of the ionosphere can cause earthquakes, cyclones and localized heating
vixra.org...

He also has a website in which his work can be view (according to the description-howver, it must be huge as I could get it to open quickly.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Well what you linked reads like a scientific journal article but it seems he self-published it or someone else did and made this person up.

Most likely another hoax like "silent weapons for quite wars"

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I am also looking at the university he claims to be from (www.uema.br...) but cannot find him on their list of teachers.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Where are the formulas, equations, and mathematical conjectures? I doubt he has any at all.

Well, here is a link to the good doctors webpage, it has some info on him, and some formula's too. As soon as you have analyzed his formula's, and can prove or disprove them, please apprise us of your findings.

www.frandeaquino.org...

ETA: He has also been peer-reviewed for: Mathematical Foundations of the Relativistic Theory of Quantum Gravity. Which can be downloaded from his page.

edit on 5/23/2012 by Klassified because: grammar and eta

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What an excellent use of bandwidth..please keep these SUCHA FOOL articles coming..they are so believable....this place becomes glp more and more everyday

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
if haarp manipulates time, what you think cern (large hadron collider) is doing?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

This grand unified theory comprhends Philosophy, God (including feminine aspects), and the Soul.

(emphasis added)
Fran De Aquino

FINALLY! We can know why those rascally women act the way they do! And all with maths!

Do I need to read more of that page, I really hate midi music...

PS: Yeah, gonna have to go with hoax...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
if haarp manipulates time, what you think cern (large hadron collider) is doing?

creating anti-matter to destroy the universe!

gna gna gna

*evil paranoid laugh*

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

He is definitely a crackpot

I am sure some posters claiming to have a "physics background" will take him seriously however.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

He claims to be a teach at some kind of college in Brazil.

Here is the link to the college, unfortunatly I do not speak the language so I can search no further

www.uema.br...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join