It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller foundation releases "scenario planning" report 13,000 die at 2012 Olympic games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I

This excerpt was taken from a report published by the Rockefeller Foundation ,the actual content of this report deals with a strategy called "scenario planning" which to me is another way to term the phrase "remote viewing" which charts future events using past geo-political scenarios which has shaped our current reality.
Take into account these are hypothetical scenarios, however this is the same Rockefeller who predicted that a major event would take place that would force the USA into Afghanistan 11 months before it happened.Aaron Russo states in an interview that David Rockefeller had prior knowledge to a major event 11 months before it happened [911] using that same logic it seems that this report pinpoints in detail future events that will determine how we move forward as a species.
www.rockefellerfoundation.org...

"HACK ATTACK An economically unstable and shock-prone world in which governments weaken, criminals thrive, and dangerous innovations emerge Devastating shocks like September 11, the Southeast Asian tsunami of 2004, and the 2010 Haiti earthquake had certainly primed the world for sudden disasters. But no one was prepared for a world in which large-scale catastrophes would occur with such breathtaking frequency. The years 2010 to 2020 were dubbed the “doom decade” for good reason: the 2012 Olympic bombing, which killed 13,000, was followed closely by an earthquake in Indonesia killing 40,000, a tsunami that almost wiped out Nicaragua, and the onset of the West China Famine, caused by a once-in-a-millennium drought linked to climate change. Not surprisingly, this opening series of deadly asynchronous catastrophes (there were more) put enormous pressure on an already overstressed global economy that had entered the decade still in recession. Massive humanitarian relief efforts cost vast sums of money, but the primary sources—from aid agencies to developed-world governments—had run out of funds to offer. Most nation-states could no longer afford their locked-in costs, let alone respond to increased citizen demands for more security, more healthcare coverage, more social programs and services, and more infrastructure repair. In 2014, when mudslides in Lima buried thousands, only minimal help trickled in, prompting the Economist headline: “Is the Planet Finally Bankrupt?” These dire circumstances forced tough tradeoffs. In 2015, the U.S. reallocated a large share of its defense spending to domestic concerns, pulling out of Afghanistan—where the resurgent Taliban seized power once again. In Europe, Asia, South America, and Africa, more and more nationstates lost control of their public finances,"

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by QUEEQUEG

When was this written? What I find most interesting is the Afghanistan comment at the end. Because Obama has just agreed to pull out by 2014. I don't doubt the plausible scenario of the excerpt you attached.

Hopefully more info can be obtained about this.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

What an imagination that foundation has.

It sounds like a fiction of wishes of sorts.

I also like that they didn't just included natural disasters and terror, but as found on page 18 regarding the 2012 pandemic,

The United States’s initial policy of
“strongly discouraging” citizens from flying
proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the
spread of the virus not just within the U.S. but
across borders. However, a few countries did
fare better—China in particular.

So could the US people end up like the past indigenous and get 90 percent wiped out by a virus ('plague')?

Which would allow China to crush the few survivors and capture America, Just as Europeans crushed the indigenous survivors allowing the pilgrims to inhabit deserted cities and enjoy farming crops already planted.

An invasion in this scenario would leave the borders undefended and the sheer numbers would be a juggernaut.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Already been posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

My problem is when people post something usually I like to here why its relevant or what they think, I clicked on that link and read the intro couldn't understand any of it,buy heh thanks for pointing that out.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
There is not going to be a false flag at the olympic games, not when the therm false flag has become a household therm.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I find it skeptic that Billions of people would fall for another FF attack , whether its Iran, Argentina or Al Qaeda
or the tooth fairy, People are starting to wise up. thankfully.

Dont really know how many people would fall for it again...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn

What an imagination that foundation has.

It sounds like a fiction of wishes of sorts.

I also like that they didn't just included natural disasters and terror, but as found on page 18 regarding the 2012 pandemic,

The United States’s initial policy of
“strongly discouraging” citizens from flying
proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the
spread of the virus not just within the U.S. but
across borders. However, a few countries did
fare better—China in particular.

So could the US people end up like the past indigenous and get 90 percent wiped out by a virus ('plague')?

Which would allow China to crush the few survivors and capture America, Just as Europeans crushed the indigenous survivors allowing the pilgrims to inhabit deserted cities and enjoy farming crops already planted.

An invasion in this scenario would leave the borders undefended and the sheer numbers would be a juggernaut.

Yes indeed what an imagination they have. Me too. Sadly the link added by Vasa Croe which did link to the actual pdf doesn't work any more. Would have liked to have read through that.

top topics

join