It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just witnessed a half full Pepsi can move 8" across my desk on its own

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Yes, in the car, you're already in motion, but the energy released in the can is due to temperature changes, heat exchange, and condensation. This could sometimes create motion under these conditions.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
I believe this is a well know phenomena that can happen when moisture/condensation forms under the can or glass. On a slick surface it can make it slide briefly.

Most likely answer.

seen it happen a few dozen times.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Not much of that there.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Ok I have a question for you, what exactly were you thinking at the time you touched your cellphone. What was your thought pattern? was it blank?

try and explain precisely what happened because Im starting to wonder about the possibility of a key way to unlocking telekenesis.
A couple months back something similar happened to me with a a plastic object, and it was done by accident, unintentional. Then I read a story about a guy who got angry, and he pointed at a coffee maker randomly and unintentionally and made it fall unto the ground.

can you try and explain ?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

Ok I have a question for you, what exactly were you thinking at the time you touched your cellphone. What was your thought pattern? was it blank?

try and explain precisely what happened because Im starting to wonder about the possibility of a key way to unlocking telekenesis.
A couple months back something similar happened to me with a a plastic object, and it was done by accident, unintentional. Then I read a story about a guy who got angry, and he pointed at a coffee maker randomly and unintentionally and made it fall unto the ground.

can you try and explain ?

I think that telekenesis is a good explanation. Several times I have taken a stone on a string, i.e. a pendulum, and focused on pushing the stone away from me with short, sharp mental pushes. It works!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Understand the dumbfoundedness..... lol

Happened to me too l. You can read my experiences /the responses as well. This event was NOT normal and there was no satisfactory explanation other than paranormal.... It was too funny though. Should have seen my spouse's eyes which were almost level with the Sprite / table. Biggest eyes I've ever seen lmbo... I still laugh to this day.

Weird Experience at the Hospital
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just go with the flow, doubt you'll find the answers here... Just accept there are energies unseen is all I can advise.

My 2cnts

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankPoster

I don't know I tried many times focusing on an object without moving it an inch. I think the key to it is in this very experiment.

Point is, if you match my story, with the op's story and the story I mentioned about the guy that broke his coffee maker. They all have one thing in common. It happened when NOT observed. It could work similar to the electrons in the video above.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FanarFanar

More like the lost souls of dead babies that Papsi inserted for flavor!
This would be my paranormal opinion but honestly it was condensation.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beammeup

omg

What about my Sprite can? Thoughts?
That was a gooood Pepsi answer btw.
www.change.org...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by goochball

Really?? You've never seen this ? Yes its repeatable. It happens all the time. I must be a lot older than you guys or just pay more attention to stuff.

I don't drink beer or soda, so that could be a factor haha.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I think people here have gotten very close to the explanation for this happening to you. It can't, however, explain what happened to me in the mid '70s when I was alone playing the guitar in my room sitting on the edge of my bed. I looked up to watch an ID bracelet I had slide across the desk that sat next to my bed. I hadn't disturbed anything on the desk or touched anything but my guitar.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Heed this warning ...

Stop drinking Pepsi right now ...

Any beverage that moves on it's own has no business being consumed by humans ...

It also tried to kill Michael Jackson ...

You're asking for it ...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The people here are right. It doesn't have to be in motion a breeze, or a bump can cause it to glide.

It's something I used to play with as a kid. The can was simply rolling around on the condensation. If you said that there was absolutely no wet spot on the table then it would cast doubt, but then most likely no one would believe it. Without a video I don't think any one would believe anything else anyway.

That said, it is a really neat thing to mess with it doesn't seem like it should work with the weight of the can, etc.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
I believe this is a well know phenomena that can happen when moisture/condensation forms under the can or glass. On a slick surface it can make it slide briefly.

slightly .. but 8" ~!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceg0at

yes.. i understand that..

but.. that isn't 8"..

as it says in the title

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Okay, the moisture creating a near frictionless surface for the can to glide is most likely, but I've seen stuff move with no visible mover that had no moisture or surface to explain it... I've also witnessed stuff break around certain people when they were mad... so stuff moving "on its own" happens... for whatever reason.
edit on 5/26/2012 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The simplest things can escape someone's logic. It's no wonder that people believe in magic and/or a god. My guess is that the tiny space beneath the can is cold. When it is set on a warm surface, the air in that space expands, causing the can to slide.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join