It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feels like waiting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This is possibly the wrong forum for this; none of the others seemed relevant enough.

Lately, I've had a "dense" feeling in my head. I'm not sure if it's physical or spiritual, but it feels as though I'm aware of being "closed" and something inside is trying to expand outwards.

Maybe I'm reading too much ATS, or watching too much Spirit Science... But I recall having this sensation before I got back in to these kinds of subjects. Now it's just happening with a little more frequency.

The sensation seems to occur when I'm outside in the sunlight.

Anyways, just putting this out there in case people are having similar experiences or have heard of this.

Comment or ridicule as you deem necessary.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
As soon as I read spirit science I knew what to say. I just posted an answer to people like you. Read that and do as it states. You need to get your karma under control. Read the thread too, just to see that you're not alone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

I agree with some of what you said there, but I'm not depressed (which is partially why I started a different thread). I'm actually pretty optimistic about what may be coming and have been quite a bit more content and happier as time goes on.

It's not a negative or low experience, just curious.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousCosmos

Sounds like you're turning into a vampire dude...

This sensation will pass once you feed.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by goochball

Sounds like you're turning into a vampire dude...

This sensation will pass once you feed.

I'll let you know when I begin to sparkle.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Do you meditate?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

Not in the traditional sense, but I do take time out during work or stressful situations to center myself, sit calmly and focus on breathing.

I've been looking in to meditation classes though, if anyone knows of any in the Charlotte NC area, let me know.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

very cool man. It is both physical and spiritual. You are going thru a massive spiritual and biological change. I personally feel like I have tremendous pressure on the top of my head(it doesn't hurt, it just feels funny). and my energy surges are also happening much closer together and they are much stronger and last much longer. It is blissfully numbing at times. If this is not happening to you yet, be patient, it will. Embrace this change. meditate on this, explore the world inside yourself, get to know the One True Creator and remember who and what you are. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that I am going thru the same thing. This spiritual awakening is 100% real, but it is only happening to those who are open to it. You can either choose to embrace it and step into your rightful place in galactic community or choose to deny it and be scrubbed from this planet. I am told that there is no place for our ignorance and negative-egotistical thought patterns, outside of this realm. The vain, materialistic, greedy existence is coming to an end on this planet. The light will prevail. I have some personal videos of my awakening as it happens on YT if your interested.

You Tube Link

anyway, good luck to you. much love

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Just follow the steps I provided in the post I linked. You don't need to pay for meditation. And there is no right way to do it. The only thing that matters is that you find the calm inside of you. A quick googleing on the word meditation will give you up to 20 different ways to meditate.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FejkNick

Just follow the steps I provided in the post I linked. You don't need to pay for meditation. And there is no right way to do it. The only thing that matters is that you find the calm inside of you. A quick googleing on the word meditation will give you up to 20 different ways to meditate.

Yes, he speaks the truth. Anyway that works for you, is the right way

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I feel like that sometimes.

Usually, it's caused by opiates.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FejkNick

That's the most important part. Meditation is about silence in your head. No need for crossed legs, mantras, and so on. This is the way other people alledgely found Light. You have to find yours. Meditation is not a practice you do half an hour a day either. It's a full time job. Hear you brain rambling on about ego stuff.
Meditation is about disengaging your brain with these egoistical thoughts. And once you are able to point these out they just vanish and allow place to silences.

When you can hear the silences between the tic tac of a clock then you can state you are meditating.
Krishnamurti wrote that. Feel free to pick any of his book and read it.

Peace

EDIT: I feel the same way sometimes but I guess we have to be confident and patient. I gave up most "normal" activities because/thanks to spirit science because I thought I was wrong to live the blue pill way. The expansion you're talking about... I'm pretty sure it's about time and confidence. Maybe we're still anchored to physical concerns too much but on the right path though.

edit on 24-5-2012 by CityFarmer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join