It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't think of a good title....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hi. I actually joined this site because I'm looking for a specific individual who is supposed to be of use to me in the future. I'm a prophet. The Lord taught me I was one after I agreed to sacrifice myself for the sins of demons, as Jesus did for humanity. I also help convert them, which apparently requires demonic possession. They might be reading this through you right now, without you even knowing it. Satan (demonic possession + me = Damien) possibly hasn't told them about me yet. He knows they might convert. If you don't believe this, it doesn't matter. The message is more for them anyway.

On a visible level, I'm trying to save the world. It's a work in progress. Any help would be appreciated. I believe in the greater good, where everybody wins. I think people do bad things because of evil's hidden pressures, and once the pressures are removed, they will see the logic in being good. So, I have no enemies, although they might have me (which is why I'm playing with "demolition" right now).

I like watermelon flavored icecream, dogs, flowers, and you. I have a heart-shaped birthmark on the bottom of my foot, and a serpentine dragon tattoo on my arm. I know this might not be the right forum to ask this, but I also need help posting a picture. It says I need to post it through my album, and then provides a link to offtopic videos. Before you ask, my prophetic abilities aren't something you turn on and off at will, so they won't help me here. Besides, I'm still learning how to use them.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Welcome.
You will fit right in.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Thanks. Everybody, don't worry about the avatar question. I figured it out.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Underdoggy

Welcome to ATS. A doggy name and a catty avatar. I like it!

Good luck with the saving the world thing, many before you have tried. It's a noble goal though so wish you every success. People here tend to be wary of those making such claims though, it happens on a fairly regular basis.

Enjoy your time here and see you on the boards.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Underdoggy

Underdoggy...yet with a Cat as a Avatar.

Why do I think you're looking for trouble.

Welcome to the jungle. Be civil and have fun. Oh, and don't post whilst drinking.

edit on 23-5-2012 by TDawgRex because: I've been drinkin'....D'OH!

top topics

join