It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Natural causes' blamed for Peru dolphin deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I guess TECHNICALLY, if all these animals, birds and fish are perishing due to Earths' raising temperatures, I suppose they are reacting naturally

But let us remain cognizant of the spin-doctors donning scientific and governmental hats lately, who allow us into their loop of lies and absurdities because as far as I'm concerned, millions of animals are not part of a natural die-off cycle especially on New Years eve!

It's all absurdity and anyone publicly saying this should be arrested for slander and libel (well, you know what I mean)

Nearly 900 dolphins that washed up along Peru's northern coast since the start of the year died of natural causes, a top official said Tuesday, citing a government report.

Environmental groups, however, remained unconvinced and said they were certain the massive dolphin die-off was linked to offshore oil exploration in the area.

"We have reached the conclusion that the deaths were from natural causes," said Gladys Trevino, Peru's Production Minister, speaking on local radio as she announced the results of a government investigation
ca.news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Natural huh?

Whats natural about sea life dying in great numbers month after month? I have never in my forty years heard of sooooo many deaths attributed to natural causes and or fireworks.

Nothing natural about it!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I must say there is NOTHING natural about the dolphin deaths in Peru. Another member recently made a thread about the dead animals in the coast of Peru, if you read all my posts in that thread, you'll see what I mean.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join