Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

America Is Terminal. How Long Does It Have Left?

page: 1
27
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+7 more 
posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Americas leaders refuse to address the issue of National Debt. They seem intent on increasing National Debt. The best they can do is agree to reduce the rate that they are adding to National Debt. America cannot pay its National Debt as it is. The American economy is a mess and the future looks very bleak for America. The Super Commitee will not save the United States.

The BRICS have formed their own Bank. Unlike Western Nations,the BRICS nations actually have bright futures. The BRICS nations are essentailly creating a firewall against a future GFC. Everyone in the West likes to comfort themselves by telling themselves that the BRICS need the West to buy their products. Its not that simple. China and the BRICS can trade between themselves when Europe and America tank into the next GFC very soon. Sure,it will hurt the BRICS but they are preparing for it. Why do you think they have formed a Bank together?

In the event of the inevitable next GFC Asia will have the infrastructure in place to manufacture what they need. The West will not. The West will be hit worse with inflation. Asian products will become more expensive. China, who owns a significant amount of US Bonds will demand that America endure harsh Austerity just like the IMF is doing to Greece. China continues to buy US Bonds. That is why. It gives them power over tyhe US Government. The way that China spoke to America after Americas humiliating Credit Downgrade is a sign of things to come.

Even if the United States manages to limp along for a few more years with the Reserve Currency status it is still a dead man walking. The Chinese economy is predicted to overtake the United States economy as the worlds largest in just a few years. How will America justify holding the Reserve Currency status then? Faith in Americas ability to pay its debt is the only thing that keeps the Reseve Currency status in US hands. The military is the reason people have faith. But how long before America cant pay its soldiers? China increase military spending while America make cuts. America cant pay its debt. Eventually China will foreclose. It cant go on forever. And like I said,China will overtake the US as the worlds largest economy in a few years.

The United States lost its AAA Credit Rating. The United States has unpayable National Debt. The United States Government refuses to stop overspending and live within its means. The United States Government has no genuine solutions.

It feels like the death of America will be soon. I cant see it keeping the Reserve Currency beyond a year from now maybe. All of the allies of the United States have terrible economies just like America. The Empire is almost dead. The BRICS are waiting to take over.

I predict the United States loses the Reserve Currency status within a year.

edit on 23-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus
 


What is BRIC?



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise
 


B = Brazil R = Russia I = India C= China. All rising new powers, increasing economically while the "developed world" stagnates.



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
reply to post by Germanicus
 


What is BRIC?


Sorry. Its Brazil,Russia,India,China,South Africa. All of these nations have come together. They are the core but many other less powerful nations support them like nations from Africa and South America. All these countries are a new power base. They will take over from America and Europe when the next GFC hits.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl
 


Thank you! Now I can re-read it



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Australia will not survive the wrath in better shape than the USA, friend. It will be a struggle of similar conditions for many of us in both places. Do not make the mistake of thinking safe havens will persist longer than the odds say they can.



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
bankruptcy within a few weeks....july at the latest? jpmorgan losing money is the start. martial law by end of july perhaps?



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus
 


Great post S@F, IMO I really don't see how America even today still holds the reserve currency? China is a patient nation, they haven't survived the past 2,000 years by just rushing into a war every few years, when they plan they plan for the future.

I can't see America holding together for any longer than after this year, this is however an outside opinion but other countries are rising so rapidly while America only seems to be going backwards. The so called "New American Century" isn't looking so American after all..
edit on 23-5-2012 by CrimsonKapital because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
Australia will not survive the wrath in better shape than the USA, friend. It will be a struggle of similar conditions for many of us in both places. Do not make the mistake of thinking safe havens will persist longer than the odds say they can.


Australia was the only Western Nation to get through the last GFC without being hurt too bad. It was because of our friendship with China. Australia needs to form an alliance with the BRICS. Australia and China could dominate this part of the world. We already do. Australia and the BRICS would be unstoppable.

Our economy is in great shape. We will be in surplus by next year accrding to our recent budget. Our deficit is modest. We are geographically positioned perfectly to trade with the BRICS nations as and we already do. America offers nothing. We need to cut ties. All our alliance with America does is make us a target in this region and it risks our economy. We should form an official alliance with the BRICS and enter join the BRICS Bank. The IMF is a scam. We need to invest in the BRICS.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I think America will loose global domination within the next five years.

For me I noticed last year when the Chinese president met with Obama (last year) and talked quite stern to him.
Hell they can afford to, what can America do about it ? nothing.

A country that has massive debt yet spends over 60% of it GDP on military contracts is certain to fall sooner or later.

The UK won't be too far behind (provided the Greece problem doesn't drag the whole Eurozone down).

As for Europe there are only two options available :-

1. let Greece leave (Greece will have a hard time but recover)
2. Scrap the Euro completely and come out with some bullsh1t all one Europe power government.
One government, one currency ran from the ground up as one country across all of Europe.

The government in the UK wants to just sell off everything we have, unfortunately there is very little to sell off now (privatise) but that's another story.

As for the Brics nations, good on them I really hope it works out for them.
edit on 23/5/2012 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It's not just the USA, it's the whole capitalist system that's collapsing. Capitalism depends on "slaves" to function. It commodifies anything and everything while externalizing all costs of resource depletion, pollution and damages that you and I pay for and have to clean up. You cannot have endless growth on a finite planet. Ecosystems are collapsing. We are polluting and contaminating the whole world. Unless we get our act together and begin to live sustainably, Mother Nature will have the last word.



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It's not just imperialist America dear Germanicus, it's all governments! May Anarchy reign in a new era of sovereignty of the individual! Liberty & Equality for every human being!



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by Partygirl
Australia will not survive the wrath in better shape than the USA, friend. It will be a struggle of similar conditions for many of us in both places. Do not make the mistake of thinking safe havens will persist longer than the odds say they can.


Australia was the only Western Nation to get through the last GFC without being hurt too bad. It was because of our friendship with China. Australia needs to form an alliance with the BRICS. Australia and China could dominate this part of the world. We already do. Australia and the BRICS would be unstoppable.

Our economy is in great shape. We will be in surplus by next year accrding to our recent budget. Our decicit is modest. We are geographically positioned perfectly to trade with the BRICS nations as and we already do. America offers nothing. We need to cut ties. All our alliance with America does is make us a target in this region and it risks our economy. We should form an official alliance with the BRICS and enter join the BRICS Bank. The IMF is a scam. We need to invest in the BRICS.


yeah then russia and south america can send workers to replace all the ausi workers like china already does.

my point is whether it's brics or any other bankster organization, they will continue the raping of mankind in a neighborhood near you. we need a whole new system that doesn't include banksters and class warfare.



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by diddy1234
I think America will loose global domination within the next five years.

For me I noticed last year when the Chinese president met with Obama (last year) and talked quite stern to him.
Hell they can afford to, what can America do about it ? nothing.

A country that has massive debt yet spends over 60% of it GDP on military contracts is certain to fall sooner or later.

The UK won't be too far behind (provided the Greece problem doesn't drag the whole Eurozone down).

As for Europe there are only two options available :-

1. let Greece leave (Greece will have a hard time but recover)
2. Scrap the Euro completely and come out with some bullsh1t all one Europe power government.
One government, one currency ran from the ground up as one country across all of Europe.

The government in the UK wants to just sell off everything we have, unfortunately there is very little to sell off now (privatise) but that's another story.

As for the Brics nations, good on them I really hope it works out for them.
edit on 23/5/2012 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)


Yeah. it seems like privatizatiion and austerity are the solutions of Western Governments. They are crap solutions and they dont even work. I think Nationalization of all public utlities is needed. The nationalization of Banking and Oil. Then Education and Medical. Then reclaim the resources. The free market can exist after those things. Seperate from them. Nationalization is the answer. And autarky.



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by Partygirl
Australia will not survive the wrath in better shape than the USA, friend. It will be a struggle of similar conditions for many of us in both places. Do not make the mistake of thinking safe havens will persist longer than the odds say they can.


Australia was the only Western Nation to get through the last GFC without being hurt too bad. It was because of our friendship with China. Australia needs to form an alliance with the BRICS. Australia and China could dominate this part of the world. We already do. Australia and the BRICS would be unstoppable.

Our economy is in great shape. We will be in surplus by next year accrding to our recent budget. Our decicit is modest. We are geographically positioned perfectly to trade with the BRICS nations as and we already do. America offers nothing. We need to cut ties. All our alliance with America does is make us a target in this region and it risks our economy. We should form an official alliance with the BRICS and enter join the BRICS Bank. The IMF is a scam. We need to invest in the BRICS.


yeah then russia and south america can send workers to replace all the ausi workers like china already does.

my point is whether it's brics or any other bankster organization, they will continue the raping of mankind in a neighborhood near you. we need a whole new system that doesn't include banksters and class warfare.


Yeah. The corporatists are the problem. The unions are also a problem. Autarky is the key. Multinational corporations must be forced to keep the majority of its workforce in the country it originates from. They should also be made to pay international workers at the same rate of pay as the workers of the country of origin. Qantas is a great example. They trade on the name of Australia and have a monopoly on our airline market. They repay Australia by sending as many jobs overseas as possible. Legislation can be passed to prevent this from happening.

China and the BRICS seem more than fair. They also do not put troops in other nations to get their way or call for sanctiions and embargos. They do not call to arm rebels/terrorists. The BRICS seem like they could be alot worse. The BRICS are the future either way unless America goes to war with them so they dont have to pay their debt.



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus
 
America, as it stands today, needs to collapse before it can be rebuilt. Who rebuilds, is the key question.

Sympathisers of nationalism/socialism would destroy the very foundation of our nation. Hopefully, it'll be anti-government leaders who are fundamental with it's creation.

As for the BRICS, I see infighting, mistrust, machieavellian acts throughout their "union".

I see America standing long after the BRICS turn to dust.



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by boeserwolf
It's not just the USA, it's the whole capitalist system that's collapsing. Capitalism depends on "slaves" to function. It commodifies anything and everything while externalizing all costs of resource depletion, pollution and damages that you and I pay for and have to clean up. You cannot have endless growth on a finite planet. Ecosystems are collapsing. We are polluting and contaminating the whole world. Unless we get our act together and begin to live sustainably, Mother Nature will have the last word.


yes. I think something closer to National Socialism should emerge. It works great. With National Socialism the economy is secondary. Endless growth is not required. Its all about economic self sufficiency. Autarky and Nationalization are the key to fixing the capitalist mess.



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Germanicus
 
America, as it stands today, needs to collapse before it can be rebuilt. Who rebuilds, is the key question.

Sympathisers of nationalism/socialism would destroy the very foundation of our nation. Hopefully, it'll be anti-government leaders who are fundamental with it's creation.

As for the BRICS, I see infighting, mistrust, machieavellian acts throughout their "union".

I see America standing long after the BRICS turn to dust.



I think European nations like Greece will turn to nationalization to fix their problems. It will work and provide a model for other Western Nations. America will be the last to see the light. All of Americas allies will jump ship and look to the BRICS to save them. The BRICS Bank will presnt better terms than the IMF. America is doomed.

America is only on top because of the Reserve Currency. America does not need to produce value like other nations to buy oil. America just prints paper. America cant continue to hold the Reserve Currency when it doesnt even have a AAA Credit Rating. Countries are already buying oil with other currencies.

In other news,Japan started buying Chinese Government Bonds the other day. Yep,your little buddy Japan. They hate China but they know which way the wind is blowing.

China is buying your Government. They will have every right to demand that you stop spending. They ahve already. They will again. They will not allow you to ignore them forever.



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
reply to post by Germanicus
 


Great post S@F, IMO I really don't see how America even today still holds the reserve currency? China is a patient nation, they haven't survived the past 2,000 years by just rushing into a war every few years, when they plan they plan for the future.

I can't see America holding together for any longer than after this year, this is however an outside opinion but other countries are rising so rapidly while America only seems to be going backwards. The so called "New American Century" isn't looking so American after all..
edit on 23-5-2012 by CrimsonKapital because: (no reason given)


Yes they are patient. They have read The Art Of War. They will not rush but at the same time they are already at war. Its just not Total War yet. If I was American,I would move.





new topics

top topics



 
27
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join