It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Fraud Revealed Against Ron Paul - Interview with an Arizona Congressional District Delegate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Wheres the prooofff??? I just dont see how these videos show Voting Fraud...I dont see it personally. How can I believe someone who is for one Candidate?? LOL.. I am sure these questions will be forthcoming. Just getting them out of the way.

Playing devil's advocate, eh?

Okay, well, since this thread has been eerily silent of any Ron Paul naysayers stirring up a debate
I'll take the challenge....
nothing personal

So if not a Ron Paul supporter coming forward, who do you think would? Do you think a
Romney supporter is going to come forward???

I doubt it!

What do you expect...some Romney supporter is going to have a sudden "crisis of conscience"
while stuffing ballot boxes, repent their sins, say seven "Hail Marys"......and confess?

Yea right....not in this lifetime.

So what kind of witness would appease you?? Would you accept a disinterested third party without any
conflict of interest?

How about a bipartisan security guard?

Or an apolitical district court judge who just happen to be in attendance because the event was on
his way home from Baskin and Robbins and it was convenient?

The Pope?

What about Eric Holder himself?? Would he be a reliable enough witness? (note: this is sarcasm---I wouldn't believe Eric Holder if he told me the sky was blue)

Nope, what we have is first person testimony from an Arizona Congressional District Delegate
with corroborating witnesses, admissible evidence at trail.

A trial in which I personally could not be a juror, because to me, the burden of proof beyond a
shadow of a doubt has already been met...

edit on 24-5-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If RP doesn't get in will his supporters be prepared to start a revolution?

BTW, I support RP, but I'm not from the US.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
Its amazing Romney can find enough people to cheat for him..He can even find enough to fill 30 seats at a speech.

With big corporate backers, money is no issue to hire cheaters. There's evidence of this....people are being paid by private entities to do various things so Romney's hands can be "clean".

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Not to rain on your parade, but it seems these days anyone can make a video, make a claim, and get people to take them seriously. Especially when appealing to their political heart strings.

This is tantamount to someone claiming Obama wasn't born in the USA, and then making a video. Oh wait....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper
Not to rain on your parade, but it seems these days anyone can make a video, make a claim, and get people to take them seriously. Especially when appealing to their political heart strings.

This is tantamount to someone claiming Obama wasn't born in the USA, and then making a video. Oh wait....

Wait, you just said voter fraud is the same as claiming Obama is a foreigner? I fail to see the connection of similarities there. They are completely different. This video is not isolated, it has been shown without a doubt that fraud has taken place. It's either the IS voter fraud, or our elections are fair and honest. Which do you think is more correct?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
One thought I find solace in is that the younger generation who is witnessing this pimple coming to a head, they're going to pop it!

Getting kool-aid via news media exclusively has become a thing of the past.

I fully expect our youth to rebel and serve consequences to their constituents.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I vote for no more election fraud threads....who's with me???

We all know that every election is just a dog and pony show. They already know who will be in office next term, I guarantee it...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157

We all know that every election is just a dog and pony show. They already know who will be in office next term, I guarantee it...

I'm not with you. This is a very serious issue. I'm not one who just wants to roll over and take it. It's time to fight back against these corrupt a-holes.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart

I'm not with you. This is a very serious issue. I'm not one who just wants to roll over and take it. It's time to fight back against these corrupt a-holes.

Merlin, I see what you mean...But can we really do anything to stop these thugs?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Merlin, I see what you mean...But can we really do anything to stop these thugs?

Grow a pair. that's all it takes. you ever see what happens when a bully pokes at his victim, until the victim snaps? Absolute fear and backpeddling....or, he beats up the victim, but otherwise and in most cases, a RESPECT is formed.

People gotta realize that there is a SMALL number of people herding a LARGE number. These CIVIL SERVANTS are now the masters and are kicking folks in the teeth the entire time....makes no sense. kick back much?

This Government is trying to justify it's existence, by growing into the huge entity that it has become. By having so many civilians working for/recieving welfare from the Gov, mindlessly "doing their jobs" or waiting for that check, that creates what we are looking at.
When corporations can influence that same Gov. the people should know they are hosed.
edit on 24-5-2012 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

If we tell ourselves we are helpless to stop them, we will be. They are few, we are many. I don't know what it is going to take for people to get the wake up call, though. It does seem helpless at times, but the awakening is spreading and that won't be stopped. You can't stop an idea that's time has come. Divided we will fall, united we will stand, my friend. Their reign is finally going to come to an end, soon.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If you don't think that Ron Paul has something special up his sleeve, think twice.

If Romney gets elected, and the voter fraud becomes more transparent and widespread you will see peoples last nerve get worked. There is a certain passion that has been ignited and no gust from Romney's stinky wind is going to put it out.

I do think the video speaks volumes and is more or less true.

If this does not prove voter fraud for you which is understandable, does it at least raise some eyebrows?

Come on people, wake up!
You know who you are!

edit on 24-5-2012 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Its just astonishing.
I don't think there is any reason whatsoever that these people are being dishonest in the video. A part of the video was AT THE CONVENTION live streaming from a camera phone. How could that be faked? Evil can only flourish through the apathy of good men and women, and these people are speaking out! This election is turning into good versus evil, honesty and integrity versus the establishment scheming and breaking their own rules. It should make any true american upset and VERY aware of what is going on here. I think all of the people that went out and voted for Romney and stayed home the rest of the primary don't really care at all or are completely ignorant as to which direction this country is headed. The passionate should win this thing, and if the Romney people were passionate they would be involved too. I can understand their lack of motivation. Its easier to stay at home in your own little world while the rest of the country gets worse. But the burden of righteousness lies on the shoulders of the few, so fight on!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
No Outkast Discourse on this one?? "Crickets chirping"

Yes...where IS the anti-Paul crowd in this thread?....have they worn themselves completely out?
....have we won by attrition?

Perhaps the evidence in the video pretty much speaks for itself and doesn't require much discourse,
but I was expecting to have to defend it...

...at least a little bit

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

The thing is that even if Ron Paul doesn't make it, most of Romney's BOUND DELEGATES are Ron Paul supporters. The whole Caucuses which get together to make up caucus laws are predominantly Ron Paul, so the secondary goal of getting laws in to change the cloak and dagger behavior is underway.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival

Originally posted by hoochymama
No Outkast Discourse on this one?? "Crickets chirping"

Yes...where IS the anti-Paul crowd in this thread?....have they worn themselves completely out?
....have we won by attrition?

Perhaps the evidence in the video pretty much speaks for itself and doesn't require much discourse,
but I was expecting to have to defend it...

...at least a little bit

Well I'm sure its not in their interests to draw attention to a thread that points out the massive corruption that's happening with the people they allegedly support. And how awesome it is that Ron Paul supporters are basically PROVING that this is one big machine designed to screw us royally.
edit on 25-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join