It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electricity generated from water: BlackLight Power announces validation of its scientific breakthrou

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
We can make plenty of Hydrogen gas, from sea water, the old fashion way. But do you REALLY know how dangerous Hydrogen gas is? As if, Gasoline, Propane, and LPG aren't flammable enough (Hindenburg). I'd stay with Natural Gas....there's plenty and it's cheap. I also copy the thought of not messing with Water....Look what Ethanol has done for Corn. Better that we don't use our food and water to power our lights.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

Nikola Tesla worked primarily with electrical and magnetic resonance; Albert Einstein worked primarily with mathematical theory centering around Universal relationships.

I am familiar with "The Philadelphia Experiment"... and you are correct that both Tesla and Einstein were consulted according to the book. That does not mean that Tesla worked on a Unified Field theory, however. In order to create sufficient electro-magnetic field strength to render the USS Eldridge invisible, there would need to be theory (worked on by Einstein) and application (worked on by Tesla).

Nowhere have I found anything near credible information that Tesla worked on a Unified Field theory. I have found information that Einstein was doing so before he died (including one rumor that he succeeded but then retracted his theory in a fit of panic), I have found information concerning Tesla's infamous Death Ray (including speculation on how it may have worked), but nothing that indicated Tesla worked in Einstein's field of expertise.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69
Teslas experimentation must have been performed using SOME kind of scientific theory. He was working on his "Unified theory of dynamic gravity before he died." Runour has it that the theory was completed except he died before it was able to be published. You might consider "the phillidelphia experiment" as evidence of a unified field theory. Einstein and Tesla both consulted on the project.

Einstein was unsuccessful in producing the UFT.
The Philly Expt was a runaway effecft of a phase lock between
the degaussing field and the RF current directed upon its own hull.
Not sure if tesla was involved with the philly expt. though.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

For that matter is there any proof that the Philadelphia Experiment actually happened? I mean at least with Roswell, we know that Something crashed. With the PE we don't even have a ship! Everything I've read about it sounds like hearsay and fanciful writing.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Wow... A name can say so much about someone.

I sorry that you are unable to understand that a lot of teslas work does not conform the the laws of modern physics.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I sorry that you are unable to understand that a lot of teslas work does not conform the the laws of modern physics.

"Modern physics"?

EVERYONE'S work, if it works, adheres to the laws of physics, not the laws of "modern physics". If it did not, there would be no laws of physics!

I have studied Tesla's work for many many years. He was absolutely stunning in his understanding of resonance and application of physical principles. He was perhaps the most prolific inventor of the 20th century, and had this uncanny ability to work out complex relationships in his mind. We have Nikola Tesla to thank for widespread electrical distribution, modern electric motor design, the ignition system in automobiles, and untold other applications and conveniences.

But every single thing he invented operated according to the laws of physics.

Never forget that just because some scientist says it, it is not automatically true. It is true when it works all the time, as Tesla's inventions do. Now, what was that about Tesla coming up with a UFT that doesn't work?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Einsteins uft didn't work. Teslas uft worked just fine. If you want to read it just ask your government to release it.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I asked you to reveal it. Until such time as you do, it is a rumor.

If you can make the statement that Tesla had a UFT and that it worked, it follows you both understand and have access to it.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I have a stupid off topic question... Can you explain to me the purpose of a Tesla coil? I assume thet they have a purpose apart from making pretty and very dangerous lightning strikes. It's so hard to find someone that actually knows something about anything and clearly you do.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

A Tesla coil is a resonance transformer, which produces a high voltage from a lower one using a spark gap and capacitor to change DC into pulsed DC (AC) voltage for the primary. It has an extremely high efficiency. It also has found uses in modern day systems, with the closest to the original design by Tesla being the ignition coil and points/condenser in an internal combustion motor which uses the resulting spark to ignite the fuel at the correct time..

Is that the answer you were looking for?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Wow. Thankyou. I've been trying to find an explanation liike that for ages.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I can make a lot of hydrogen gas from water right out of the tap. It's easy and there are many video on Youtube about it. Look under HHO.

edit on 26-5-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB

For that matter is there any proof that the Philadelphia Experiment actually happened? I mean at least with Roswell, we know that Something crashed. With the PE we don't even have a ship! Everything I've read about it sounds like hearsay and fanciful writing.

I came accross an old copy of Readers Digest accidentally a few years back,
and the philly expt appeared in that issue under true stories.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69

Wow. Thankyou. I've been trying to find an explanation liike that for ages.

You should have asked what the practical application of a Jacobs Ladder is. I've seen those things in countless old SF movies. But nobody's managed to tell me what kind of Practical Application it has, aside from looking good while being lethal!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Originally posted by CaptainLJB

I came accross an old copy of Readers Digest accidentally a few years back,
and the philly expt appeared in that issue under true stories.

Good source. Like I said: where's the proof? It's a story but there's nothing saying it actually happened. Now it would be different if, say, Einstein had written about it somewhere. But there's no solid trace of anything to support it, not even as a failed, unspectacular experiment. You would think there would at least be some ship's log or production record somewhere. Nothing. An entire ship's crew supposedly died and this was sufficiently covered-up?

At least with Roswell a story had gotten out, the military was on the scene, witnesses; the works. We know something crashed. It might have been a balloon but something crashed.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Look, many people know that we don't need fossil fuels and that free energy inventors are killed left, right and center. I find those who argue aimlessly about where the article is from, maintaining it isn't what is said or implied, WHY????? Quit being sell outs to humanity and grow up. WATER is power in many ways, SALT WATER is power, too. EARTH SPINS ON OVERUNITY.... magnetic core (iron) and wound like a tesla coil with magnetic lines, that is how they figured it out, by observation.

The moon has no magnetic poles and it doesnt spin. Dead. They claim Venus spins in such a way to look like it doesnt and that is not what those who studied it for years said, they said didn't spin either, mind you, who knows if they're really stars and planets anyway. Which ones are something else??? But that is quite another story.

Leornardo Da Vinci designed a device. So its not even current black op tech.

Freedom from Leonardo Da Vinci - Perpetual Motion-gravity engine

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Thank you! This is fabulous news that America needs now more than ever. Our monthly bill typically sits around $300 - we're in a very modest home and don't have cable so have no solid idea of why other than the thieves at the electric company. We've had our meter checked and installed storm windows and still the outrageous bill. Happy to know this is out there,,, hope our government doesn't pander to the big power generation plants to stop our populace from getting their hands on it.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

It's said that tornadoes act as natural Tesla coils too. Their natural structure of fluid air dynamics is similar to a Tesla coil they say. So it's a natural resonant transformer.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Lol, those wheels are interesting.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Look, many people know that we don't need fossil fuels and that free energy inventors are killed left, right and center. I find those who argue aimlessly about where the article is from, maintaining it isn't what is said or implied, WHY????? Quit being sell outs to humanity and grow up. WATER is power in many ways, SALT WATER is power, too. EARTH SPINS ON OVERUNITY.... magnetic core (iron) and wound like a tesla coil with magnetic lines, that is how they figured it out, by observation.

The moon has no magnetic poles and it doesnt spin. Dead. They claim Venus spins in such a way to look like it doesnt and that is not what those who studied it for years said, they said didn't spin either, mind you, who knows if they're really stars and planets anyway. Which ones are something else??? But that is quite another story.

Leornardo Da Vinci designed a device. So its not even current black op tech.

Freedom from Leonardo Da Vinci - Perpetual Motion-gravity engine

So called "big oil" wasn't around in the times of Di Vinci or perpetual motion machines. What I'm curious about is.... Who was trying to suppress it back then and what was the purpose? As it really meant nothing to those people compared to the reasons claimed for suppression now...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join