It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electricity generated from water: BlackLight Power announces validation of its scientific breakthrou

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wakeupamerica777
reply to post by R_Clark

Thank you! This is fabulous news that America needs now more than ever. Our monthly bill typically sits around $300 - we're in a very modest home and don't have cable so have no solid idea of why other than the thieves at the electric company. We've had our meter checked and installed storm windows and still the outrageous bill. Happy to know this is out there,,, hope our government doesn't pander to the big power generation plants to stop our populace from getting their hands on it.

Even if this article were 100% true and they installed these machines around the world, I'd bet my balls that the government reclassifies ordinary water as a "fuel" and taxes our asses off for it. I wish I were only paying only $300. Because I live in a Yuppie-mutating region with McMansions popping up everywhere, Everything is skyhigh. Recently they made it a law that if I were to stage my own garage sale (my own garage on my own property), I would have to pay the town $20 (probably per day). Tomorrow they'll probably be taxing the Air we breathe if they could get away with it!

In the past decade, I've HAD IT with America. They've taken everything from me. Just about everything I've ever cared about. Even the frigging local places I used to hang out at are gone, replaced by the likes of Starbucks and fashion/designer stores, not to mention countless "nails" salons. All I have is this decaying old house and the property it's on is worth more than it is. Because I'm unemployed and the New neighbors live in McMansions (each with half a dozen bathrooms and servant quarters) I'm looked down upon and they want me to get the hell out of the town my grandparents helped build. And Korean is becoming the new language here, as if things couldn't get any worse!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Look, many people know that we don't need fossil fuels and that free energy inventors are killed left, right and center. I find those who argue aimlessly about where the article is from, maintaining it isn't what is said or implied, WHY????? Quit being sell outs to humanity and grow up. WATER is power in many ways, SALT WATER is power, too. EARTH SPINS ON OVERUNITY.... magnetic core (iron) and wound like a tesla coil with magnetic lines, that is how they figured it out, by observation.

Earth spins on overunity? Care to spare the formulas for that? I don't believe you. AND I could prove your errors. Can you prove your theory?

The moon has no magnetic poles and it doesnt spin. Dead.

Wrong. If it wouldn't turn, the moon would show us his complete surface. In fact, the moon is locked to earths rotation, so the moon itself rotates on its axis.

They claim Venus spins in such a way to look like it doesnt and that is not what those who studied it for years said, they said didn't spin either, mind you,

"To look like it doesn't" just means that you can't SEE the rotation as the venus is heavily clouded. Experiments with radar revealed its rotation.

who knows if they're really stars and planets anyway. Which ones are something else??? But that is quite another story.

Ooookay, you have just shown that you have a very... different.. view on astronomy. Of course, you may believe anything, even moon and venus being some sort of space vehicle. But can you PROVE that?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Seems to me that people who knock perpetual motion down can't grasp that planets orbit stars "perpetually" for billions of years all by themselves.

Not to mention simple, everyday life observations like natural permanent magnets which stick to refrigerators "perpetually" without losing their attraction.

But, hey, what do I know, I'm no physicist.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
Seems to me that people who knock perpetual motion down can't grasp that planets orbit stars "perpetually" for billions of years all by themselves.

Not strictly a true "perpetual" motion machine since space is not completely absent of atoms for that planet to run into.
There is a very very tiny drag force... so small it wouldnt be readily measurable under normal conditions, but given enough time, the slow motion inward of that planet will become apparent.
So this example is very close, but not a true perpetual motion machine.

Not to mention simple, everyday life observations like natural permanent magnets which stick to refrigerators "perpetually" without losing their attraction.

If you were a physicist, you'd know that this example is no different than a book sitting on a table. It just appears to be different, at first glance.
But, thats not really what this thread is about, is it?

edit on 30-5-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

As long as you don't take energy out of the planets movement, it will continue to circle its gravitational anchor. That is not a sign for a perpetuum mobile, as no energy is removed/produced. You are wrong.

Please read about the difference between energy (Joule) and power (Watt).

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

"Perpetual motion" - You can nitpick these things all you want, you can substitute new words, technobabble it, whatever. If you ask me, just looking at the universe is proof of this, dare I say it, "free energy".
But that's a far cry from crackpots saying a new form of hydrogen's been invented that will generate electricity.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

"He's wrong in so many ways, it's beyond counting," says Robert Park, a professor of physics at the University of Maryland and former spokesman for the American Physics Society. Parks, 77, uses BlackLight as an example of phony physics in his 2002 book, Voodoo Science: The Road from Foolishness to Fraud. He says of Mills, "I don't know of a single scientist of any reputation who takes his claims seriously."

money.cnn.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I don't knock perpetual motion, well 'virtual' perpetual motion at least, as observed in the planets and other objects moving in environments that drain practically no energy allowing them to stay in motion. That's where we need to make the distinction between perpetual motion and 'perpetual motion machine' where the machine version implies we can extract the energy of that motion indefinitely without replenishing it which is simply not possible. Taken to the nano-scale of atoms we observe what appears to be perpetual motion but the level of that activity is proportional to the ambient temperature of the environment in which the observed atom finds itself so no prizes for guessing where the energy is coming from to maintain that activity. It's always given me the shivers to think of what might happen if our efforts over the decades to achieve absolute zero had actually succeeded :O (they did get very very close).

And a 'machine' need not have any moving parts, electrical transformers and thermocouples for example.

The refrigerator magnet is no more a source of energy than the kilos of paint I applied to my walls and ceilings. Actually the paint might even outlast the magnet but the only means of extracting any energy out of it is to burn it

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

Maybe if you had a means of converting simple magnetic energy directly into electrical energy, things would be different. A natural magnet won't lose its magnetism unless you heat it or bang it. I could just as well speak of gravitic energy, again If you could convert it. This is where "free energy" comes in; the real deal (in addition to the techy-laden zero-point stuff) not this hydrogen process.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

A natural magnet won't lose its magnetism unless you heat it or bang it.

Magnets dont "lose energy" when you "demagnetise" them.
They have precisely exactly the same amount of energy as before, just that the orientations of the electric forces are now randomised. But they still exist, in exactly the same amounts as before.

The only difference between a lump of wood, and a magnet (that perpetual motion machine builders seem to think is special and almost magical) is the ability to change the orientations of those subatomic electric fields.
The total energy doesnt change.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

You just don't get my meaning, do ya?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Ok, this source of energy has been around for a WHILE. and now the "Illuminati" who have there hands in pretty much everything help fellow humans. Don't give in this stuff. "it's what they^^^^ want you to believe to put got from our minds. god is energy who gives us energy to give energy.....

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Yea no kidding. I'm a chemist. They'd be better off if they used waterfall to turn a crank that compressed liquid water beyond the phase of ice 13. Water will compress and continue to twist in on itself until the electron degradation constant is reached. If you could contain ice 13 and slowly bleed off the pressure through a positive displacement pump, it would take you places. Just physically. No chem needed. Just compression.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Um... why is it controversial?

A few years ago, I believe it was Sweden, maybe Finland, was going to run all their vehicles on hydrogen. There are many ways to extract energy from water. Friction heaters and stirling engines are one of them, but those are simple devices, there must be some high tech one too.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

It is highly possible that having the orientation can tap a river of energy that doesn't stop. Magnetic force doesn't come from the iron or elements themselves. If it did, elements would transmute when you force north on north or any other combination. The field comes from the relationship the atoms have with the aether. The creator gave us boundless free energy. There is only one tiny long guitar string that was plucked making everything you see. You can either use it or not. Those that seek to make us retards have done very well. Boynoynoynoyn. Imagine every particle in the entire universe is a pulley or gear. One belt strone around every one. Just try to stop it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join