It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If all the US Presidents except one, are related, are we really concerned about the runner?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I remember a CNN clip, of a US student working out that all the Presidents are related.. They are.

I'd forget about voting fraud, or Machiavellian tactics, other than those the 'Family' wants you to see... The reality is that they've already picked a winner, which is why 'real' change is a dream.

Genealogy - what a brilliant way to hide a bigger truth. Blood is thicker than you and me..

Behind The Mask

The Windsor-Bush Bloodline

The Euro Royal Connection

The bigger question is, how connected are related financial entities like Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan etc, and the Federal Reserve to the line of Presidents..? At what point is the 'appointed one' picked and the link to the Bilderberg Group?
edit on 23-5-2012 by iballs because: Updated Links

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
We're all related if you go back far enough.

I'm more concerned that the little girl thinks Obama is the world leader...
"US President Barrack Obama - World Leader"

No, he's really not.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This article has an interesting comparison of Obama and Romney.

It is in the quality category that Mitt Romney substantially wins over President Obama.

President Obama has only one single digit cousin (9th cousin or closer) who was either a U.S. President or a U.S. Vice President, President Hoover (8th cousin three times removed, 8C3R).

Mitt Romney has 14 single digit cousins who were either a U.S. President or a U.S. Vice President, and eight of them were Presidents.

Romney Leads Obama in Presidential Genes

I guess Romney will be elected.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I'd say that there's a family structure, or 'board' that picks and manages the 'Presidency.' The press corp, as a dutiful vassal, will play up the 'close race' to the last..

I'm more curious about the links to the Fed, Goldman Sachs, Israel.. They're all connected; we're led to believe that voting is for the people, when it's clearly not and never has been. Control is everything for this group, which has held onto power for a very long time.

Your link on Romney adds more perspective to this discussion..

- What's the problem with Democracy? We were never really trusted enough, to have it.
edit on 23-5-2012 by iballs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Some years ago, someone worked out that Everyone on the planet is within a 20th cousin-hood with everyone else. At least that works out mathematically, although it's a little tough to image an Australian bushman related to an Eskimo. Unless you're royalty or something, you probably don't have a pedigree going back 20 generations, so you can't actually prove it (and everyone else would also need to be royalty with a genealogy going back 20 generations).

But in theory it works out. So every Prez is related somehow - and even Obama via his white maternal side of the family - and also related to some sort of European royalty. And probably you too, even though you don't have the slightest idea who or how.

top topics

join