It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seemingly plausible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I am different in many ways.....unique is not the word to best describe me as others have used insanity often.

I have been to this site on many an occasion and have been delightfully surprised at how many wonderfully taken minds have reared themselves on a belief and stuck to it.

alas, I have no true belief other than what most would not want to believe at all. I have few doubts, yet doubt everything. I settle for nothing, and question everything. My mind is bent and slanted, my humor stained and disturbed.

I am here for my entertainment usually at your expense. Why not be honest about it? Isn't that why we are all here? to exercise a notion that we would push nowhere else?

I am a parodox on a set course in time. To collide with the minds that would feed my intellect. This world is my plaything. And death means nothing to me, as most emotions are petty and superficial only to serve the insecurity that produces them.

I am at your disposal, I know most things, yet claim to know nothing. I am the disconnect of a mind well abused and equally well misunderstood.

I am a Heretic, and i love Chaos in all its forms.......Im so glad i found a home....if my reply rubs you the wrong way dont look to the words written down in a literal sense, as everything i write has a dual meaning and is meant for you to decode. just as this introduction is laid out it holds a special meaning.

Care to come out and play?

Hello ATS

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandHeretic

'Grand' in nickname.
'Supreme' right below it.
'different' right in first sentence.

you are no different from those lost and seeking attention.
yet we are all different.

yet we are One.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Mmmm,

How quaint and very very to the contrary, if I really wanted attention my hamster friend, you'd be seeing me on the 6 o clock news that much is certain...I dont really do anything small.

Besides, attention is not my motivation, nor the tribulations of anyone here. I view most social interaction as a science project, gauging results over time.

Im not an alien, I dont claim to talk to jesus, and I am not anywhere near what you would consider normal...maybe a little sadistic....but normal isn't in the program.

It is clear you missed the point of the riddle, try again,.............this time....with feeling...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hey everyone - are we fortunate enough to be in the "presence" of Baʿal (בעל)?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic
reply to post by jedi_hamster

It is clear you missed the point of the riddle, try again,.............this time....with feeling...

Is this a deliberate self-contradiction or were you being obtuse? I enjoy how your introduction says "as most emotions are petty and superficial only to serve the insecurity that produces them" but in the response, you say to try to solve your "riddle" with "feeling". So, you are trying to entertain yourself with the vanity of man in their attempt to solve a "riddle" because the feeling of inadequacy in the inability to solve your "riddle" would most certainly entertain someone who enjoys watching others toil in frustration and confusion, or you are practicing your hand at writing manifestos/"serial killer clues", either way, I'm generally amused.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Awww, you figured it out........

time for another riddle I reckon.......

Yet do not take the words for what they appear to be as you hit the nail on the head but not with your answer, there in lies the hidden question that you answered most correctly.

I applaud you, very quick you are......we can be pals.

It was written to inspire confusion based thinking to better survey a thought process produced by your response.

You passed with flying colors......Although you did take the post a wee too much for face value. You cant do that and asume to see something for what it truly is.
edit on 24-5-2012 by GrandHeretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by xenujenkins

And yes you are correct, I suffer from a form of psychosis so feelings are in fact useless to me...as far as a serial killer.....well......when it happens in that alternate universe.......it wont be practice.

top topics

join