It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Court System and Freemasonry.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by W3RLIED2

If you guys want to find the real ruling elite I suggest you start with the CFR, and Bildebergs.
why there's an interesting suggestion, guess how many of those ppl are active Masons ???
within the last 10yrs, i can tell you it's more than 70%.

Can you now. Am I wrong to ask you to prove this?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove

Originally posted by network dude

and now apparently I've been called an atheist.

so sorry to be confused. It's just that a religious person who actually cared in the slightest bit about their faith would not mock their creator. But again, that is not for me to be concerned with. You will have to answer for your actions all by yourself.

Oh, and God bless you brother.

If your "God" that you pray to really and truly is the creator God, the all one, then why do you need so much ritual and secrecy in order to understand him? What about buddhists? Are they going to masonic hell sentenced by the judge supreme (no sour cream please)?

It's my belief that the Buddhists are praying to the same all knowing creator that I am. They just call him by a different name. But, yea, My God is the "all one" as you say. But you are doing a fine job of putting words in my mouth.

Would the God you believe in condone you slandering his name just to look like a bad ass on some internet forum?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

so, you just ignore the statement included after the quote ??

from you wiki link ... While this quote was published by Abel Clarin de la Rive in his Woman and Child in Universal Freemasonry, and does not appear in Taxil's writings proper, it is sourced in a footnote to Diana Vaughan, Taxil's creation
even though he didn't write it and it was previously published, it's still a hoax, eh?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
[snip]

A huge BINGO from honor93!!! I sat with my friend today and we read your responses in this forum earlier and I felt a sense of relaxation that I am not alone here. This thread has been non stop smoke screens and deflection, which is understandable because if most American families realized the implication of the article that I linked to in the OP they would be shocked.

With the legal system such as it is today it is nearly impossible to get a fair shake. 3 of our current supreme court justices are open in the fact that they don't believe in the constitution. Take the Bill and Hilary Clinton savings and loan watergate scam that was exposed in the 90's. Hilary's own law firm was in charge of investigating and prosecuting Bill's savings and loan institution.

Here is an interesting court transcript www.illuminati-news.com...

Description: In this particular case, John, the defendant observes how the Attorney General, Mr. Anthony Krastek is giving a hand signal (the palm up) each and every time his attorney makes a statement, until he cannot take it any longer. He asks Mr. Krastek if he is a Freemason (Exhibit 1, page 7), whereas the Attorney General turns red and gives the full "raised arm palms up" (high distress sign) to the judge, Lawrence J. O'Toole. The judge suddenly loses it on the record, and gives reference to Freemasonic symbols, the ones on the one-dollar-bill (Exhibit 1, page 7).
edit on 23/5/12 by masqua because: off topic quote removed

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Either things get civil in this thread or post bans shall appear.

That's a promise.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Read it from a link that can't be modified by joe anonymous, and is in its entirety accurate and sourced.

Click here, please.

You do know that he admitted to it being a hoax, don't you?

You must have.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Here is a quote from the above transcript in case someone doesn't trust off site content:

THE DEFEl'1DANT: Krastek, I'm going to
16 ask you one question: Did you ever join the
17 Masons? Did you? r'd like to know.
18 THE COURT: Did you ever look at a
19 dollar bill? See that pyramid on there? You
20 know what that's about, don't you? Read your
21 history.Thank you for coming in. Sorry I
23 can't help you out here.
24 (Whereupon, the proceedings were
" 25 concluded.)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Wow, years later and surprise people are still posting the same, tired, debunked arguments against freemasonry. Brethren, I applaud your valiant effort to tell the truth, but you are just banging your heads against a brick wall here. I come back to read the SS forum about once every 6 months to a year since I was banned, so if they ban this account too I really could care less. I just had to point something out thought.

The comments made by "Honor93" are an insight into the anti-mason mind. Anti-masons know they don't have evidence for their claims, but they WANT TO BELIEVE. And the DESIRE TO BELIEVE is the most powerful thing in the conspiracy community. Its why this site exists, and always will, regardless of the mountains of evidence against most of the garbage conspiracy theorists here believe in. And this is a excellent example of this desire - a totally benign incident that a anti-mason turns into a full blown masonic conspiracy with 0 evidence because they WANT TO BELIEVE.

How do I know this? Since my last post here on ATS years ago I started working part time as an arbitrator while pursuing my PhD. I handle contract disputes between labor unions and companies with binding arbitration clauses. Because of where I live, many of the cases I deal with are in the northeast US, including PA. I am not a lawyer but due to my job very familiar with the lawyers there and their bar process, as lawyers usually represent the parties in my arbitration cases.

In PA up until recently you sometimes had to provide character references AFTER you passed the bar exam but before you could be admitted. This is part of the "fitness of character" portion of the PA bar, every bar has one. These references required that you get people to vouch for your moral character. It had NOTHING to do with masonic affiliation whatsoever, anyone could give a reference (mother/father excluded, I believe). So what probably happened here in Honor93's story is that someone asked "Papa the Mason" for a reference - and he declined to give it. That's it. Totally benign. Nothing to do with masonry:
www.pabarexam.org...

But you see what becomes of such stories? Its turned from absolutely nothing in Honor93's mind to absolute proof of a vast masonic conspiracy, even though masons had nothing to do with it. Just because it happened to involve a mason. Why? Because, again brethren, they WANT TO BELIEVE. The world is a complex place, its hard to understand it if you accept the reality that there is no vast conspiracy controlling things. Conspiracy theorists like this need to simplify the world by giving it a vast, unifying force - because its easier to believe. It enables them to blame the vast conspiracy for what happens in life instead of the fact that they are largely responsible for their own circumstances.

And with that, I am off, probably not to post again for a few years. God bless the poor masons on this board that try to bring the truth to those who NEED TO BELIEVE in the lies of anti-masonry.
edit on 23-5-2012 by TheLightinDarkness because: Spelling errors.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

There are no official signatures on that .pdf link. If its a laser copy there would be signatures.

Yet another bunk link.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by Honor93

Wrong. If a mason is expelled, he is expelled. May no more remeberence be had of him amongst the fraternity.

Seeing how Acetylene can reach temperatures of 4000 degrees F, and when combined with oxygen can reach in excess of 6000F, you can pretty much heat, cut, or weld any metal with enough practice, however with modern wire feed or stick welders, a much better weld can be achieved, and gas welding is used primarily in iron work.

Keep em coming, I havnt had a refresher course in a while? Tip sizes, metal gauge, whatcha got for me, how about we talk about OSHA structural steel regulations next and excite everyone reading!

I answered your question. I won't break my promises to my brothers, and there is a very short list of things I won't talk about. You don't want to accept that, it doesn't bother me in the least. You seem blissfull already, so why listen to me?
really ??? you might want to read this old news about Mr McCabe in NJ ... masonicleaks.com...
apparently, his lifetime dues were intentionally withheld among other violations.

a quote from same link regarding subsequent reports concerning the above McCabe case

In 2004, an attorney for Grand Lodge argued (successfully) in a Camden County court room that Master Masons are not entitled to be treated fundamental fair by the Grand Lodge
so, clearly MM is just another useless title employed to keep ppl interested.

ummmm, that info is widely available on the net, i was hoping for something a little less available.
like, it's the primary method and most effective underwater weld but i guess you're still learning.
either way, what does this have to do with Masonic influence in the court system?

no, you didn't answer either question so here's a refresher ...
1) why is it necessary to perform a swearing ceremony prior to public meetings ??
2) why was it necessary for a PA law student to acquire a written Masonic referral to access the bar exam?

i find it highly unusual that answering either of these questions would involve breaking promises to your brethren but i respect your decision.

still hoping for real answers though, they aren't difficult or threatening questions.

from the mouth of an Arizona Brother ... www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...
according to (older as in 2008) Masonic protocols, the self-ascribed Masonic posters on ATS shouldn't even be here as it is considered a Masonic offense to post using an assumed identity.
heck, they hadn't even decided IF it's OK to post on a forum that permits non-Masons to post.

gotta say this though, at least the Masons appear to perform a more thorough vetting of a potential member than Congress does for POTUS.

edit on 23-5-2012 by Honor93 because: ooooops, forgot link and added txt

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

1. We don't. The only time an Obligation ritual Takes place is as one advances through the degrees of masonry. These obligations don't conflict at all with any faith, and apply only to Freemasonry. A mans obligations to himself and his family should always come before a Masonic duty.

2. It's not, look up a couple posts. It's required in all state bar exams that a lawyer provide character references. Being a mason has nothing to do with it at all.
edit on 23-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
no, you didn't answer either question so here's a refresher ...
1) why is it necessary to perform a swearing ceremony prior to public meetings ??
2) why was it necessary for a PA law student to acquire a written Masonic referral to access the bar exam?

Oh for goodness sakes.

1) Its not clear what you are talking about here, the question is vague. If you are referring to people swearing to tell the truth before public meetings of officials and courts, its a medieval tradition that has been around for hundreds of years and passed down as tradition in numerous countries that base their systems on common law. It has nothing to do with masonry.
2) Again, it wasn't. You just NEED TO BELIEVE that it was a "written Masonic referral" - in reality anyone can give a reference for the fitness of character portion of the bar, and that just happened to be Papa the Mason in this case. It had nothing to do with the fact that he was a mason except you NEED TO BELIEVE it does.

Now those are your answers. They are real answers, from a real mason under the Grand Lodge of North Carolina, AFAM (network dude, I should totally take you out to lunch one of these days when I'm in Dunn...) with dual membership under the United Grand Lodge of England. They are true answers. You won't like them. You won't accept them. But your refusal to accept the real answers to your questions does not change the fact that they have been answered.

OK now, I promise I'm done before I say something naughty

edit on 23-5-2012 by TheLightinDarkness because: Spelling

edit on 23-5-2012 by TheLightinDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by Pinocchio

Bull crap. Total bull crap.

I think it's more likely you were found guilty of getting into a fight. And I think in your mind you saw a secret sign, if there is any truth to that tale at all.

Freemasons got you in jail..... Not the assault charge you got busted for...... I'll believe that when my dung turns purple, and smells like rainbow sherbert

My Friend... First try to understand that my experience that day was something I treasure.
It hurt... yes. But it was something that taught me about the trials and tribulations a Freemason faces.
Such as times when they have to be more than men and fight... and risk all. Losing their posterity and piety and credibility. Thats when "friend in high places" does matter. It need not be like that for me. But I hope that I live long enough to see the day that they remember I totally forgive that and use that to lend Freemason all my sympathies and respects. Can you see my point. Anti-Mason and Non-Mason made you believe that my story was directed with hatred when in fact it wasn't. Its a true story. I need not lie. But instead of wallowing in selfpity and regret... I linger at how amazing Freemason is and how far they've come. And they deserve to have that mighty hand to vouch safe the Freemason in need. For me it was a learning experience and it serves as reminder that I'm never alone... My people took care of me in jail. 14 days at Rikers Island.
That too was possible because of Freemason. I walked into hell and back out unscathed. Why? Who's Providence?
Yours...
P.S. I fought that day for "WHITE POWER!" Not my honor!
I want all Freemasons who are forced to deal that measure and weight to find their friends and brethrens when they are in need...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Freemasonry at it lowest degrees will always seem benign, because they claim to have no other master than God.

So at the lower levels you have the using guise of Biblical belief but as you move further into the "craft" your are then recognizing Allah as your God, your a part of the Muslim brotherhood at this point, just look at the Shriners, look into that alone and you'll find the truth, and then finally they have you believing that Lucifer their bearer of light and submission to illuminated masters is they way to eternal life.

I don't care what any Freemason says the higher level people are into the occult, esoteric hidden knowledge, Kabbalah witchcraft, you name it.

There's plenty of ex Freemason testimony out there, you just have to look. I was just reading something the other day where a guy in a thread said that they got out of Freemasonry when he was asked to attend a Black Mass ceremony and became sick with guilt and shame.

edit on 23-5-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'm sure you did. I always knew there was something creepy behind your babblings, and the fact that you believe there is such a thing as White Power seals it for me. Take your little boots and your cute skinny braces and your Ian Stuart and live a nice life. Good luck with becoming the master race and all.

I disagree with your entire ideology so I'm just going to stop right now before I get myself banned over another nazi.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Your story is chilling. That's why I don't live in New York! Every building there has serpents and beasts etched in stone.

As creepy as it may seem.... imagine if Freemason weighed and measured me to see if i am wanting and/or spiteful and unworthy. What then can such an experience mean? it was a small matter. no big deal. 14 days in jail.
I may be unworthy to join the brotherhood... but never for a second do i believe they treat the "Stranger at the gate" "traveling" with such disgust.
it has more to it than meets the eye. Freemason loves me and they're upset because i know it before they can surprise me.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The op is misguided.

Whoever says that this is some exclusive club is mad.

Try calling up a local lodge and see how exclusive it is.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join