It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Court System and Freemasonry.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

If this brochure is true, then someone has very thoroughly violated the doctrine of Freemasonry.

With that said, this is an extremely valuable resource. I may, at some point, test out the gestures. In any case, I'll definitely see if I can find some Masons using the handshake or code phrases.

edit on CWednesdaypm262600f00America/Chicago23 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Impostors are spotted quite easily. I wouldn't recommend trying to fake being a Mason, not that there is anything I can do to stop you. Just be warned, you may find yourself in a very embarrassing situation when your immediately outed as a fraud.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Originally posted by samuraistuart
reply to post by samuraistuart

So is Lucifer (man become god through hidden knowledge) Freemason's god? I still say yes, and I don't see how a master mason could disagree. Most people just automatically link Satan and Lucifer.

There is no such thing as a god of Freemasonry

Masonry is an adjunct to a Mason's own faith be he Christian, Jew, Muslim, Sikh, etc.

Anyone who claims differently is either a fool or has an agenda or both.

Fitz
(An Anglican Mason in a lodge with other flavours of Protestant, Catholic, Jewish, Muslim, LDS and Sikh brethren, all who find no disconnect between the moral lessons of Freemasonry and their own religious upbringing)

So many lies...seeing you guys respond is so obvious now. It's like you guys are the front line of a football team, trying to keep outsiders from getting past.

"I believe in a Supreme Being, Who is One, an infinite intelligence, infinitely wise, infinitely beneficent, infinitely merciful, perfectly just and good, the God whom Freemasonry has always revered and worshipped,"

There is SO a god of freemasonry.

The above is the masonic confession of faith that all members sign and swear to.

Enough with your repetitive, hate-filled lies. It's sad and fascinating at the same time to see a claimed adherent to the Prince of Peace lie repeatedly and pretend to goodness. I'm sorry your own faith is so weak that your only path is to try to weaken that of others with lies. Thanks God for Redemption; it would seem it's your only hope

Fitz

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by samuraistuart
reply to post by samuraistuart

So is Lucifer (man become god through hidden knowledge) Freemason's god? I still say yes, and I don't see how a master mason could disagree. Most people just automatically link Satan and Lucifer.

There is no such thing as a god of Freemasonry

Masonry is an adjunct to a Mason's own faith be he Christian, Jew, Muslim, Sikh, etc.

Anyone who claims differently is either a fool or has an agenda or both.

Fitz
(An Anglican Mason in a lodge with other flavours of Protestant, Catholic, Jewish, Muslim, LDS and Sikh brethren, all who find no disconnect between the moral lessons of Freemasonry and their own religious upbringing)

So many lies...seeing you guys respond is so obvious now. It's like you guys are the front line of a football team, trying to keep outsiders from getting past.

"I believe in a Supreme Being, Who is One, an infinite intelligence, infinitely wise, infinitely beneficent, infinitely merciful, perfectly just and good, the God whom Freemasonry has always revered and worshipped,"

There is SO a god of freemasonry.

The above is the masonic confession of faith that all members sign and swear to.

Enough with your repetitive, hate-filled lies. It's sad and fascinating at the same time to see a claimed adherent to the Prince of Peace lie repeatedly and pretend to goodness. I'm sorry your own faith is so weak that your only path is to try to weaken that of others with lies. Thanks God for Redemption; it would seem it's your only hope

Fitz

You just called your own confession of faith a lie.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Not precisely. In admitting to having "forged" the gesture, I introduce myself as being highly interested in becoming a Mason, and thus open the door to having a highly intelligent conversation that may not have otherwise occurred.

Beneficial side effects are displaying the measure of my education in matters of Masonic lore, thus establishing the sincerity of my statement.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I would also like to point out that while I constantly quote from prime sources, I have yet to see one of you actually provide some evidence to the contrary. It's all just smoke screen responses alleging that people who have love for ALL children of God are "full of hatred" and now apparently I've been called an atheist.

Here's a nice Manly Hall quote:

"Certain Rosicrucian scholars have given special appellations to these three phases of the sun: the spiritual sun they called Vulcan; the soular and intellectual sun, Christ and Lucifer respectively; and the material sun, the Jewish Demiurgus Jehovah; Lucifer here represents the intellectual mind without the illumination of the spiritual mind; therefore it is “the false light.” The false light is finally overcome and redeemed by the true light of the soul, called the Second Logos or Christ. The secret processes by which the Luciferian intellect is transmuted into the Christly intellect constitute one of the great secrets of alchemy, and are symbolized by the process of transmuting base metals into gold." (p. 142)

So keep throwing out digital smoke bombs...the cat is out of the bag at this point and it's just funny to see futile attempts to deflect attention.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

At work people get called Sir and people kneel down for the all mighty dollar so they can feed their families.

IN the military you had better call a superior by their rank and you better do what they say.

There are plenty of societal situations where we kneel before someone figuratively and literally.

Oh, yes and in religion as well.

Is there really any difference? All of them are based on power structures and subservience, and I think religion may be one of the worst.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

and now apparently I've been called an atheist.

so sorry to be confused. It's just that a religious person who actually cared in the slightest bit about their faith would not mock their creator. But again, that is not for me to be concerned with. You will have to answer for your actions all by yourself.

Oh, and God bless you brother.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

As a life long freemason, thank you for posting this video.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

again, you are assuming far too much.
who says i didn't understand the context? you?
which part of the conversation did you participate in to have any idea what the context was?

ummmm, Papa didn't die that year ... matter of fact, not for some 30+yrs later.
do you really think that was the only time we talked about it ??

heck, i still remember the look on his face the first time i asked ... "so how did you get to be a Grand Imperial Prostitute anyway?"
he couldn't stop laughing for quite some time (years even) that's kinda how Poobah got popular in our house.

however, that's neither here nor there, so if attacking my mental capabilities is somehow relevant to the topic, please continue.

I'm suggesting from the purview of thirty years and many hundreds of miles distant that it was at least emblematic of some underlying issue which you either have not opened up about or are still not privy to. Your manner of referring to this relative is enough to make a casual observer think there's more to the story than you're aware of or telling
another failed psyche major i presume, so let me clarify ...
your suggestion is outside the parameters of the situation.
home wasn't hundreds of miles apart from any participants.
well of course there is more to the story and it's none of your business.
the point of the tale that relates to the topic is all that matters.

why are the additional circumstances even relevant to the conversation?
clearly, you have no interest or ability to answer the question so what's with the extended personal attack?

first time for everything? that's all you can offer?
please, go back to school and learn a few things about life, then come back and provide a reasonable query.

i have no reason to question him and neither do you.
as a founder of the AAABA, i'm sure you have no reason to question him, then or now.

Actually, it's quite germaine to the topic as you're presenting your story as a full and complete story which as sole witness to, is not to be challenged. Except there are flaws and holes in you narrative that need clarification.
i did no such thing. i stated a situation occurred that really didn't provide sufficient explanation for "why" and asked if anyone else could explain the "why" for said necessary referral.
you need no other information to answer, if you had one.
never indicated i was a sole witness either ... but you keep diggin a deeper hole, eventually you'll tumble right into it.

holes or flaws ?? where
GIP refused to provide a referral (for whatever reason), where's the hole?
i asked why a referral was necessary, again, where's the hole or flaw?

what more of a narrative do you need to answer a simple question?
you can repeat the IF word a thousand times, doesn't make it true.
IF you were there, are you saying you'd know?
IF you had been the requester, are you saying you'd know why it was requested or necessary?
IF you have this "supposed" knowledge, wouldn't you be willing to share?
IF such an even happened today, would you even be aware of it?

see, those IFs work both ways.
hmmmm, vague about where and when? didn't you read this thread?
where - SW PA, previously mentioned ~~ when - 1980s
what more specifics do you need?

If this really was fact, it shouldn't be all that difficult for you to track down a contemporary practising law in Pennsylvania that would support your story
now why would a "law" for such a request even exist?
are you being facetious now too?

i have no work to do, apparently, i'm ending with the same question with which i began.
so much for answers i suppose.

it really shouldn't be all that difficult for you to find cohorts to this 'relative' who likewise were bereft of Masonic friends and relatives
what does this have to do with anything or are you implying they hold the answers?

considering i have double digit siblings, i would bet dollars to doughnuts that there are more active Masons in my family than in yours.
however, that still doesn't answer the questions posed, either of them.

Uh....this isn't about you, oddly enough.
then why are you harping at me or my tale of Masonic preferences ??
you just boldly dismiss my story merely because you cannot confirm or deny it?
wouldn't that be the epitome of ignorance?

Mayhap that your Papa or this 'relative' were the ones doing the blame-foisting.
is this just begninning to make sense for you?
of course Papa was doing the blame-foisting as he was the one who refused to cooperate or did you miss that part?

You're clearly unfamiliar with your own history
which history would that be? the one i grew up with or the one i discovered after age 40 ??

continued ...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

continued from previous post ...

Suffice to say, I think emsed1 may be on the right track in suggesting that there's a warm spot beneath a bridge that awaits your return.
only if you'll keep the fires burning while i'm out collecting your dinner

just can't stay focused on the TOPIC, can you?
ya know, perhaps if stenographers weren't so content with the word "inaudible", maybe the consipracy would die all on its own but darn those little people, they're just always dropping bread crumbs all along the way.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

and now apparently I've been called an atheist.

so sorry to be confused. It's just that a religious person who actually cared in the slightest bit about their faith would not mock their creator. But again, that is not for me to be concerned with. You will have to answer for your actions all by yourself.

Oh, and God bless you brother.

If your "God" that you pray to really and truly is the creator God, the all one, then why do you need so much ritual and secrecy in order to understand him? What about buddhists? Are they going to masonic hell sentenced by the judge supreme (no sour cream please)?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Turning to insults over a matter that your wrong about is one way of doing it.

For your information there is no God worshipped in freemasonry. We refer to a symbolic deity known in the lodge as The Great Architect of the Universe. The reasoning behind this is that every Masons faith is his own individual choice. By using symbols, we can unite men of different faiths, pray together, and hold meetings in harmony.

Your accurate that a man must believe in God to become a mason, but the deity and religion he chooses is never questioned.

Fitz is no idiot. I'm pretty sick of the way you folks go about denying ignorance.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

It's baseless assertion sans support. That qualifies in the books of most as a serious shortcoming when trying to make a point that people will believe.
from what i'm reading, it's still not a good reason but carry on.

i've always found assertions without sources are generally baseless, so again, where's your sources? rather spend valuable time talking in circles, just provide any source for your claims.
please ???

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by thepupils

sweet, so the hoo-has in PA trump the supreme court of the US. Nice. I know who I am going to call next time I get a speeding ticket. these idiots in NC are all "by the book" types. PA Rocks!
no [snip], the hoo-haas in PA were the Supreme Court before the Constitution entered the scene. America was a Confederate union first, remember?
edit on 23/5/12 by masqua because: Removed personal attack

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

If you guys want to find the real ruling elite I suggest you start with the CFR, and Bildebergs.
why there's an interesting suggestion, guess how many of those ppl are active Masons ???
within the last 10yrs, i can tell you it's more than 70%.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Sources?

Did you know 80 percent of stats are just made up by people on the fly?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The insults and OT posts stop here.

OK?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join