It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Court System and Freemasonry.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

He may have had reasons for dissembling which you weren't privy to.
i'm sure there were plenty of aspects of the situation that i wasn't privy to, i was young.
however, that doesn't change the point of the request or the response, now does it?

Actually, quite thoroughly it does. If you didn't understand the context then, how all these years later do you expect to help strangers understand what you didn't and don't?

I find your comment about the relative telling
oh please, do tell ... what about the relative drinking to death is so telling?
surely you're not inferring alcohol was the reason for the refusal ??
if so, that'd be a stretch.

I'm suggesting from the purview of thirty years and many hundreds of miles distant that it was at least emblematic of some underlying issue which you either have not opened up about or are still not privy to. Your manner of referring to this relative is enough to make a casual observer think there's more to the story than you're aware of or telling

first off, Papa was not my dad.
secondly, he NEVER made excuses for anything or anyone.

That you know of. And there's a first time for everything

third, to me he was Poobah, as i'm a flinstone kid but that's another story.
quatro, since you don't know the internal situation, quit digging, it's getting you nowhere fast and irrelevant to the topic.

Actually, it's quite germaine to the topic as you're presenting your story as a full and complete story which as sole witness to, is not to be challenged. Except there are flaws and holes in you narrative that need clarification.

and lastly, why was the referral even necessary ????? this is the original question.

If it ever happened or needed to happen. You have been evasive and incomplete with the specifics of the where and when. If this really was fact, it shouldn't be all that difficult for you to track down a contemporary practising law in Pennsylvania that would support your story. However, I suspect you won't

if you're not capable of answering the question, kindly concede.
the rest is irrelevant.

It's your tale; it falls to you to flesh it out or concede, not to me to do your work for you

i wasn't being vague about PA and no one asked for a region let alone specifics.
S western PA, good enough?

Somewhere in Pennsylvania. Now it's somewhere unspecified in southwestern Pennsylvania. Now that the geography has been narrowed some, it really shouldn't be all that difficult for you to find cohorts to this 'relative' who likewise were bereft of Masonic friends and relatives.

I await you verifiable list with baited breath.

Again, your words suggest that this is a misplaced attempt by someone to foist blame on someone other than this relative.
what ??? this makes -0- sense considering the comment i made.

oh, so now it's my recollection that must be flawed ... gotcha

heaven forbid my question actually gets a reasonable answer ... yep, that's some circle-jerk alright.

Uh....this isn't about you, oddly enough. Mayhap that your Papa or this 'relative' were the ones doing the blame-foisting.

And Freemasons were in the British army and navy too. It was not atypical for adult males at the time. However, it's meaningless in the great scheme of things.
yes, and they can take it back to England as well.
even several of the Founders who dabbled, moved on. they weren't so easily led.

You're clearly unfamiliar with your own history. Kind of ugly a foreigner would school you in how mistaken you are. Suffice to say, I think emsed1 may be on the right track in suggesting that there's a warm spot beneath a bridge that awaits your return.

Fitz

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeafRaz
reply to post by icepack

yes they worship Lucifer.

You're crazy

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Fitzgibbon

why, because i clarified "plenty" is more like "a majority" ??
which btw, is verifiable should you choose to and i even gave you a couple leads.
told you, i did my research many moons ago, i can guarantee it's more now than it was then.

so, tell us again ... how is the OPs indication the the Masons, their rituals, their brotherhood oath and their secrets have infiltrated the court system flawed?

It's baseless assertion sans support. That qualifies in the books of most as a serious shortcoming when trying to make a point that people will believe.

Aside from that, no particularly good reason

Fitz.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

sweet, so the hoo-has in PA trump the supreme court of the US. Nice. I know who I am going to call next time I get a speeding ticket. these idiots in NC are all "by the book" types. PA Rocks!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Honor93

what do you want to know?

They want you to tell them you guys can do magic. They want the secret rituals that will bring them silver and gold. They want the secret words that Dan Brown spoke about. Dont you guys know what they want already?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I learned to juggle for my kid's 4th birthday party, does that count as magic?

Just last night I doubled as the tooth fairy, and I'm happy to share the secrets! You need 2, identical ziplock bags, and you have to coach the kid to put the bag under the side of the pillow where they don't lay their head. Then, sneak in during the dead of night and replace the toothy bag, with the $1Gold coin bag, and sneak back into your own room before morning.

I think that's about all the magic I know, and I didn't learn it in Masonry.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Yes, I think I can comfortably say that we know what they want to hear. The facts betray the fiction though, as magic ritual and promises of gold treasure don't exist in Freemasonry. Yes we use ritual at all of our meetings. It is a spiritual and mental excercize that helps practicing Masons lead a life by the virtues we've been unified by. A group of men with common goals for the overall betterment of society. that is what we refer to as our Craft.

The problem, as I'm sure you recognize clearly, is that no matter how accurately we portray the real aspects of Freemasonry, we're all here to cover up the real secrets, kept by the higher ups... Who by all accounts from every mason of every degree I've spoken with, including those evil, nasty 33 degrees... DONT EXIST except within the minds of the gullible.

If you guys want to find the real ruling elite I suggest you start with the CFR, and Bildebergs.
edit on 23-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I learned to juggle for my kid's 4th birthday party, does that count as magic?

Just last night I doubled as the tooth fairy, and I'm happy to share the secrets! You need 2, identical ziplock bags, and you have to coach the kid to put the bag under the side of the pillow where they don't lay their head. Then, sneak in during the dead of night and replace the toothy bag, with the $1Gold coin bag, and sneak back into your own room before morning.

I think that's about all the magic I know, and I didn't learn it in Masonry.

See, you're holding out on us. LOL.. The most important part of the tooth fairy ritual though is to remember before you go to bed that you have that role to play. I forgot once and the poor kid had only an old tooth to show in the morning. Boy that sucked. Talk about back peddeling. I think I made up a story about a tooth fairy holiday where she didnt work that night and we had to do it again the next night.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Oh and they want the grail. They want to know where you guys are hiding it. And King Solomons treasure.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Ssshhhhh. Hush, now. I have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Giggles are rare here. Thank You !

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm a new lurker and an even newer poster... I'd like to throw my $0.02 in here, if no one minds.

This thread is exhausting to read, and somewhat confusing, to be honest. The idea of a link or connection between our court system and Freemasonry is not irrational, it's firmly rooted in reality. To what end this connection serves is what's of consequence, and that is also the most convoluted and debatable aspect, which, needless to say, causes much controversy. I feel it's an irrefutable fact Masonic brothers have played a significant role in the building and shaping of our country from it's birth till present day - there is a staggering amount of public record, including official roster lists with Presidents and SC Justices, and Masonic symbols and cornerstones literally built into some of our most important buildings, which supports this premise.

So my question, and what confuses me, is why was so much collective effort put into derailing this thread? The OP, as well as that other poster, simply presented an alleged first-hand account that can neither be proven nor disproven, and really no other information was given. That's hardly worth discussing, and rightly so it wasn't really discussed... so what explanation is there for the 4 extra pages of useless attacks and arguments that contribute nothing of substance to a topic which couldn't support it's own weight?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Erbal

And for this you broke your silence ?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Erbal

Welcome to the secret societies forum, fellow ATSer! Helmets are located next to the entrance, and hip waders are necessary at all times.

Joking aside, the reason you see so much nit picking in here is because of the blatant, overly used tactics of spreading entirely false information about freemasonry. This is the battle that has gone on since the inception of ATS, and will continue to go on probably forever, or until the end of the interweb.

Threads like this don't really derail intentionally, but since people like to connect so many things to the Masonic conspiracies out there... Well, it usually looks a lot like this thread.
edit on 23-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Sp

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

A majority of the other topics I am interested in don't have the same issues as the Mason threads do, sure they go off on trolling tangents too, but these Mason threads are tough to sift through for relevant information. I apologize if I'm part of the problem and not the solution.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Erbal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

They'll constantly and consistently deny, deny, deny until you're left with only two options:
1. They really have no idea how the system works.
2. They know what's actually going on and believe in preserving it.

I hope this video helps bring your point home. They have infiltrated everything and it is their duty for which they swore upon their lives to protect at all costs.

Even though this is the part of the movie focusing on the Masons through parts 9 & 10, it's a real eye opener and should be watched from the very beginning.

Enjoy!

edit on 23-5-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erbal

A majority of the other topics I am interested in don't have the same issues as the Mason threads do, sure they go off on trolling tangents too, but these Mason threads are tough to sift through for relevant information. I apologize if I'm part of the problem and not the solution.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Erbal because: (no reason given)

Sorry, I was rude. You have every right to ask and there is nothing wrong with your deductive reasoning because these threads are a quagmire.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I am not a Mason, the technique I used was logic, if you were a higher up, you would not be talking to us about it. Fact. That's the whole point of having to be a member.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by network dude

I am not a Mason, the technique I used was logic, if you were a higher up, you would not be talking to us about it. Fact. That's the whole point of having to be a member.

No, that's an assumption you have made and decided that it's a fact, when in reality that couldn't be further from the truth.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

How many responses does it take to point out and emphasize that the OP, or whatever, is simply an alleged account of an event that cannot be proven or disproven, or certainly has not been proven? I would surprised if most people wouldn't be able to plainly see it for themselves without a single post to make it apparent, let alone pages of them.

I get it, you guys deal with a lot of crap, and you're fraternity has a 3 century+ history of dealing with crap, regardless of it's justification or lack of... I just don't understand the imbalance of effort I'm seeing in this thread. Do I even make sense?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join