It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Court System and Freemasonry.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

why, because i clarified "plenty" is more like "a majority" ??
which btw, is verifiable should you choose to and i even gave you a couple leads.
told you, i did my research many moons ago, i can guarantee it's more now than it was then.

Sorry if someone gainsays your assertion
are you kidding? you didn't even specify your issue until several posts later.
what am i, your mind-reader?
besides, contradicting me isn't the same as debunking the information provided, which is still lacking from any of you.

You haven't provided a source aside from your assertion.
wrong, i've provided at least 3 separate souces, you, not a one.

Why do you expect to be taken at face value in a conspiracy forum?
why not?? it's obviously all you're contributing.

unless you're OK with being received with the credulity that you have
hmmm, how is asking a question exhibiting credulity?
oh that's right, you mean the statement that a majority of legal professionals are masons, right?
no need to prove the obvious.

really, that's all you've got ?? more source attacks.
well, that's ok, at least i'm providing some, where's yours?

Golly! A social group for Masons. Guess the hunting-inclined among the Minnesota Bar don't do something even remotely similar.
thanks for showing your true colors

guess the hunters and court system employees have more in common than i would presume.
your deflection fails miserably, however, that doesn't change the fact that it's a group for COURT affiliated Masons only.
and, only one state was linked ... there are plenty more.

so, tell us again ... how is the OPs indication the the Masons, their rituals, their brotherhood oath and their secrets have infiltrated the court system flawed?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Freemasonry has been shown to be connected through members that own the courthouses, to be involved in the collection of fines directly into members pockets.
Freemasonry is a successful cargo cult, so successful even the members do not remember ever seeing the guys who brought the cargo.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

because these are not personal secrets and you should know so.

these are not employment or proprietary secrets and you know it.
these cannot be achieved with minimal participation, hence the growth in America.
what better way to walk off a cliff if you can't see it coming ??

i don't need to ask what the secrets are anymore, the answers are everywhere.

They are precisely personal secrets and proprietary secrets. That is all they are, perfectly stated. Personal as in one mentor to another and proprietary as in methods and mode of recognition of one another.

You are right that they cannot be achieve with minimal participation, just like one cannot become an expert welder with minimal practice. Skills require constant attention and maintenance. If the skill is a life skill, then it needs practiced daily, hourly, minutely. Being a good, moral, upright, and just person is something that needs lived every minute of every day, and since every day is unique, and every situation has a bit of gray area to it, then interacting often with one's mentors is important.

That's it. Nobody needs Masonry to learn the secrets that we share. One could visit their father a few times a month, or visit a retirement home, or visit an accomplished retiree, or visit a church, or meditate with a master, or maybe just sit in solitude and ponder. There are many, many ways to learn the secrets that Masonry holds. Like I said before, they are not Nuclear codes or bank account numbers, they are just a collection of life experiences and guidelines for living morally.

The secret is to live it consistently, and not try to get by with minimal participation. There, that is one of our secrets. You got it out of me. You will get out of something in direct proportion to what you put in. Life is not a lottery system, it is more like a plow. You can't buy one ticket and pray for a miracle, you have to trudge along and plant a lot of seeds, and tend them, and still pray for a miracle.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Your just as bad as the rest of em.
yeah ok, if you say so

Don't you see the flaw in your logic here? You demand to know the very few things that we keep guarded and then when you can't you resort to trolling. Typical.
nope, no flaw in asking. i made no demands and yet, still no answers.

You've already said your sources are better, so what's the point of trying?
hmmm, let's weigh this one out, shall we?
me - human contact within ranks in question
you - somebody (presumably), somewhere, on a digital platform, who claims to know.

well, i was taught that in this case, what you're offering is called poison.
so, thanks but no thanks.

i've asked 2 separate questions, neither of which have been answered, yet, i'm what ... not asking the right questions?
ya know, the ones you've been approved to answer.

You folks would get a hefty amount of cooperation if you just showed some basic respect, but that has yet to happen here.
really ??? 5 pages, 2 questions and how many answers so far ??
as Poobah would say ... prove it.

You are standing on the outside making judgements about things you don't even understand.
you assume far too much but i'm grateful you made an attempt.
no one implied the Masons here were anything but cool so why bring it up?

I've said it before, my Masonic life is my whole life. I do my best to follow the tenets of our Order, brotherly love, relief and truth is not a bumper sticker slogan, my dear and neither is denying ignorance.
with the greatest respect to you and all those who've gone before me, i'll believe it when i see it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

You also can avoid speeding tickets by not speeding. My driving record is postivly spotless. I have had my license for over 35 years.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

"SHE" ??? Was not a mason. No women are allowed to join. Perhaps she was an eastern star ?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

And so you believe you were about to be released on your own recognizance but the judge then remanded you to jail based on a hand signal given by your own attorney???? Did you pay that attorney ? I would have fired her on the spot if I believed that.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I'm just going to repost my response from earlier and save myself some time.

What are the questions people want answered? You want my grips and words? Sorry, not happening. My obligations? Nope that's between, my brethren, God, and myself. That is a short list of things I can't talk about, there is a long list of things that I can and do very often discuss. Unless you have something specific you want to address, I'm not sure what else to say.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

i've asked 2 separate questions, neither of which have been answered, yet, i'm what ... not asking the right questions?

I apologize for only seeing one question. I'd be happy to answer any question. I can't promise they all have answers. I don't know what happened in Pennsylvania 20 years ago, I don't know where Obama was born, and I don't know if aliens or ghosts are real, although I do have my personal opinions, I don't have any facts.

But, ask anything that you like, and I'll attempt and answer or tell you if there is no plausible answer.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The closest Freemason lodge to the courthouse in the city of Hampton is 11.3 miles give or take and is across the James River in Norfolk Va. A beautiful building by the way but no where near this court.
Not sure where the court in Norfolk is but I know where the Freemason lodge is.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Heres a pic of our court house. No gargoyles anywhere to be seen on this modern building.
www.flickr.com...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Judges are not supposed to be apart of ANY organization that discriminates or excludes
A person for ANY reason.

Masons are for MALES only! (eastern star(s) are women's)

Therefore by law, a judge who is a freemason is apart of an organization
That is biased towards men.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

not only did i read, agree with, and understand the article, but i have seen it many times first hand.
it is crazy, especially if you dont notice it, or choose to ignore it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

How so? I havnt attacked your character once. Please explain how I've done so.

Are you reading the same page as I am?

Cool well this thread is completely derailed and off topic now, See you around other threads, hopefully talking about actual information and linking to documents and stuff.

Did you answer the question posed ? You know , where he asks when and how he attacked your character? No you didnt answer that question because I guess when went back to look you couldnt find any. boo hoo.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

see, this is exactly why i believe the whole society is dangerous.

even you say so, i'm right, but i'm wrong ... a truth built upon a lie perhaps?

your welding analogy would be more appropriate IF you said ... a welder can only learn the skill with the proper tools.
what you said is BS cause i've seen plenty of welders become experts rather quickly. (minimal practice)

Skills require constant attention and maintenance
no, skills, once learned, can be recalled with minimal effort let alone practice.

i'm not jumping in that septic pool of thought cause the two don't compare.

ok, let's just say Masonic mentors are such an importance ... why aren't they performing the Big Brother/Big Sister duties?
don't get me wrong, i'm all for mentors ... but why is a Masonic mentor so much more valuable to the believers?

let's not go down the bank account number road because i know they're shared (always have been)
even lifetime members who have been removed still pay dues for the remainder of their days.

they are just a collection of life experiences and guidelines for living morally
if that's all you see, i truly hope it works for ya.

Life is not a lottery system, it is more like a plow. You can't buy one ticket and pray for a miracle, you have to trudge along and plant a lot of seeds, and tend them, and still pray for a miracle
in some ways, i would tend to agree but most days, i think someone else got my seeds

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Now you're just making things up. If a Mason leaves the craft he no longer pays dues, that's just flat out wrong.

And just to pry I want to know what kind of metal your expert welder buddies are melting together. Your speaking with a journeyman carpenter and a certified mig/tyg welder, think you can bs your way out of this one?

What a lame. You have just ignored yet another offer to answer specific questions and chose instead, to troll again.

If it wasn't so entertaining reading this stuff I would have left long ago out of frustration, but now I have my popcorn, so let's roll.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the highest court is the Pennsylvania supreme court
Which is dominated by masons.

Pennsylvania is the Mecca of masonry since it's founding.

Judges and masonry go hand in hand like peanut butter & jelly!

Always has,Always will!

Nothing you can do will change it.

All one can do is vent verbally/digitally in person or on a message board like this one!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
Unfortunately, the highest court is the Pennsylvania supreme court
Which is dominated by masons.

who the hell are these guys then?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

We'll just have to agree to disagree about welders being "expert" with minimal practice. I know how to weld, and I can suffice at welding, I can even make a weld look very pretty, but I am no where near an "expert." Unless someone has had their welds X-rayed, and their flaws and weak points pointed out, and unless someone has had some metallurgy training and understands alloys and which metals will bond and which won't, etc., etc. They are not experts.

I also have many, many skills that are rusty, and I can bring them out and perform tasks as needed, but it would take weeks or months to actually regain the skill I once had in those areas.

ok, let's just say Masonic mentors are such an importance ... why aren't they performing the Big Brother/Big Sister duties?
don't get me wrong, i'm all for mentors ... but why is a Masonic mentor so much more valuable to the believers?

Here is a short synopsis of things that have absolutely nothing to do with Masonry, but are accomplished by me, or one of my brother Masons from our contacts OUTSIDE Masonry.

I have been a Big Brother, and I still occasionally perform Big Brother duties. Why would you assume Masonry would be mutually exclusive with other mentoring duties? I also know many Guardiam Ad Litems that are Masons in my area, and deacons of churches, pastors, etc. I also coach T-ball and teach karate. I do free seminars for people who work in my department, and I coach them on application writing, interviewing skills, etc. I also work part-time and volunteer half my salary at a local Art Education Center and Museum, which I was referred to by a mutual friend because they were going bankrupt and closing down after 65 years in existence, and they needed business consulting advice.. I could probably go on and on all day about my extra duties that have nothing to do with Masonry, nothing to do with Religion, nothing to do with anything except me doing things I enjoy that also happen to benefit others.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Read all roads lead to Rome thread pg 146 for further info.
On phone can't post link.

The 1st supreme court in america was the Pennsylvania supreme court.
Philly was supposed to be the capital, (or was originally?)

Either way it was the first, founded by masons & is the most powerful.
(yet stays out of the lime light)

Check it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join