The Court System and Freemasonry.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Lmao.

If you continue to post threads like this, you will definitely see me in them.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
"Freemasonry demands that its members call its leaders titles like "Worshipful Master", and kneel before them16; the Bible commands us to call no one master, save Jesus (Mt. 6:24, 23:8-10) and to worship none, save God (Mt. 4:10; Acts 10:25-26; Rev. 22:8-9);"

And of course, everyone who's before the courts must be a Mason because they use the term "Your Worship" or "Your Honour", right? And Masons don't kneel before the Master of the Lodge; we do, however, kneel before the holy book of our respective faiths on which we take our obligations. Do you find kneeling before the word of the Almighty distasteful and mocking in some way?

Fitz

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I have a friend who brags that they never get speeding tickets from cops because of masonic affiliation. It's set up to where if you cannot communicate on this secret level you will often times be met with serious bias...especially if the prosecutor is "on the level". Judge knows his job is easy because his choice was made before proceedings began and the attorney keeps his victories...mutually beneficial situation where the "cowan" is the only loser.

And of course your friend, knowing your predilection for anti-Masonic hysteria, wouldn't stir the pot in the same way Pinnochio is and get you going, now would he? No, that'd be just too unbelievable.

Fitz

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Just as an addendum, protocols is just stirring up that peculiarly British hobby horse about the constabulary and bench being all Masons and backscratching to the detriment of non-Masons. It's all tripe to be sure but it's clearly beloved tripe to those who insist on riding said hobby horse. Like 9/11 conspiracies, no lack of proof to the affirmative nor amount of proof to the contrary will disabuse the anti-Masonic conspiracist of his/her beloved beliefs.

It's almost like a religion

Fitz

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I have an idea. Don't be a criminal, don't do bad things that might land you in court and you will never, ever, ever have to worry about mean old masons trying to get you.

But on the off chance that you do screw up, please be man enough to accept responsibilities for your actions and don't act like a little cry baby and look for someone to blame. That's weak and shows an immense lack of character.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

OP, this summary isn't too far off base but don't take the word of this single source as absolute.

for many years, the Masons have endured a rather negative and dark public perception.
if you read some of the Founders writings, you'll find that even they carried great suspicions about the Masons, in their day.

all these years later and they (Masons) haven't done a whole lot to impove their public image.
perhaps, as a secret society, they never will but don't hope to garner much information about the inner-workings of that which is secret by design.

you might find some additional insight from this link ... www.almenahshriners.org... ... about the origins of the Shriners ... and the direct attempt to influence public perception and growth within the American Masonic ranks through greater philanthropy and less ritualism.

more importantly, throughout the 20th century, the Masons have grown in numbers and popularity regardless of their secrets and i personally, find this to be very dangerous.

many members today, have no clue about the Masonic true origins (they still argue the points amongst themselves today), very few are aware of the true intent of the Fraternity and centuries of workings leading them there.

reply to post by W3RLIED2

I debunk them because they are wrong.
ahahahahahaha, now that's rich ... dude, the "because i said so" form of debunking doesn't work too well around here.
if you're gonna "debunk" the OP, what sources are you offering ??

fyi, many crap sources contain a few jems along the way

rather attack the source, can you prove the information wrong ??
or at least provide a reference other than, cause i say so ??

I've offered you and other members the opportunity to ask me specific questions or concerns you have about Freemasonry with no response.
are you kidding ?? not only have i never seen such a thread (haven't looked for one either), but, are you joking or what ??
anyone who knows anything about FM is well aware you are being facetious at best.

no living Mason, worth his title, is going to share secrets of which they've been sworn to keep, but you keep thinking that'll happen.

So now geographic locations in relation to court houses are a Masonic conspiracy?

it's certainly not a new one. is this new for you ??

the Masonic cornerstone ceremonies were done on a lot of public buildings in the earlier years of the United States.
actually, they (ceremonies) were done AT rather on (unless you're sure of that?)
and, those ceremonies were supposedly held there because they (Masons) built them with their bare hands.

Aren't we trying to stay on topic here, OP?
since you're not contributing to it or validly debunking it, why are you nitpicking at sources ??

And once again I want to point out that you have flatly refused to ask any questions, and continue to make wild assumptions.

do you really want questions ??
are you really offering to expose that which you've been supposedly sworn to keep ??

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Nope, I won't break promises. But I am sincere when I say that I will discuss at length any thing that doesn't fall into that category. If you really want the proof look at my post history where I repeatedly invite members of ATS to ask specific questions. Any one who knows anything about Masonry, knows that our secrets are incapable of being told as words don't exist for them. But you had to have known that.

As for our ritual, I am an expert. I'm a candidate coach, and something of a Masonic geek, so, try me.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

It's a damn shame! I forgot all about being a Mason when I went to court to fight my red light camera ticket. I ended up paying double! These fringe benefits suck. I have the little emblem on my truck, and I still got a seatbelt ticket a few weeks ago, and I have the little medallion on my van, and I still got a speeding ticket last summer. We really need to do a better job training these cops on how they are supposed to treat Masons.

Come to think of it, I still had to pay my property tax increase and the new fire services fee, even though I'm opposed to it, and it is an illegal fee that was never voted upon. You'd think a Mason could have called his county commissioner, who also happens to be a friend of mine, and gotten that thing straightened out, but it just didn't work that way.

Corruption is not what it used to be, or either I am just really bad at it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Nope, I won't break promises. But I am sincere when I say that I will discuss at length any thing that doesn't fall into that category
fair enough, but those aren't the questions ppl want answered.

like i said, facetious at best.

Any one who knows anything about Masonry, knows that our secrets are incapable of being told as words don't exist for them. But you had to have known that.
it would be wise to avoid a battle of wits as you don't appear to be fairly equipped.
for those who really want to know, all they have to do is look, not ask.

as the offspring of a Grand, i'm not that foolish but let's see if you can reasonably answer this one ...
why is a swearing ceremony necessary before public meetings, ie court sessions ??
{and don't go with "truth" cause anyone who's been in court knows that truth is the last item on the menu, IF it appears at all}

point being, if the Bible has no meaning for me, why is it necessary to swear upon it ??

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Ya, I'm going to bring it up at the next stated.

' ahem, um, Worshipful? Can we pass a motion that says Masons pay no taxes? '

I am expecting an immediate second, and a unanimous passage.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Yep, I expect a unanimous approval with vigorous support!

Now there is a nice little recruiting tool.
edit on 23-5-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

i've followed your posts long enough to guess it's probably the bold one ...

Corruption is not what it used to be, or either I am just really bad at it.
but in your case, that's probably a good thing

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

You win the non existent battle.

What are the questions people want answered? You want my grips and words? Sorry, not happening. My obligations? Nope that's between, my brethren, God, and myself. That is a short list of things I can't talk about, there is a long list of things that I can and do very often discuss. Unless you have something specific you want to address, I'm not sure what else to say.

This is the problem. You don't believe a word I say even though it's all the truth. I don't care to elaborate or post links because I've done it a million times. The burden of proof lies with you, and with people who start threads using trash sources, and the people who swallow spoon fed biased garbage whole hook line and sinker. I'm confident that what I know and what the other Masons on ATS know is accurate. We are the ones on the inside of the lodge,, not you.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

since you admitted you're somewhat of a Masonic geek, perhaps you can enlighten me regarding this ...
in the 1980s, in certain parts of PA, unless you had a written reference from either a Master Mason or Lodge, you could not get access to the state Bar exam ... why was that ?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

You're probably right. Thanks.

On another note from your previous post...

why is a swearing ceremony necessary before public meetings, ie court sessions ??
{and don't go with "truth" cause anyone who's been in court knows that truth is the last item on the menu, IF it appears at all}

point being, if the Bible has no meaning for me, why is it necessary to swear upon it ??

I've often wondered the same thing? A liar is going to lie, what difference does an oath make? Do they really expect a guilty party to suddenly confess, because a Bible was laid in front of them? Maybe courtrooms should be decorated more like Catholic Temples or Southern Baptist Churches, with the images of a fiery hell, and serpents, and brimstone scattered about, and then the guilty parties might be more willing to accept jail instead of hell?

For the record, in my opinion, the correlations between Masonry and courtrooms, or Congress, or Corporate Boardrooms, or College fraternities are just matters of emulation. Masonry was around a long time, and perfected a style of meetings that worked. Others took that style and incorporated it into their regular lives in business, education, and government. It is an indirect correlation, not a direct one. If someone comes along with a better format for conducting a meeting, then I'm sure it will catch on and replace the current style.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I am afraid I will need to see some sort of proof for that accusation.

Masonry has NOTHING to do with the court system. Unless of course you provide proof to state otherwise.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Can we pass a motion that says Masons pay no taxes?
ummmmm. what's your point here, lodges, hospitals, care centers, other philanthropic adventures are already exempt ??
or, are you suggesting that anyone affiliated with a religion be exempt ??
edit on 23-5-2012 by Honor93 because: fix typo

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

That sounds highly irregular to me, and doesn't make much sense. I know there are plenty of masons who are lawyers, but I've never heard of that.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Nope, it was just a joke, you remember those don't you? Har har har, a joke.

As in every one hates taxes.... I hate epic fail jokes. I thought even the non masons would get that one.
edit on 23-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Had to explain my dumb Masonic joke to the profane guy.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Nope that's between, my brethren, God, and myself.
i understand this, that's why it's called secret but that, in and of itself, is the problem.
ppl, including myself, want to know some of the secrets that have passed through generations now. some secrets even you have yet to learn.

i often wonder what secrets my grand, his father and his father before him took to their graves.
participation will never reveal them for me, i'm female.
however, those who have had a sideline view for more years than we care to, know better.

Unless you have something specific you want to address, I'm not sure what else to say.
thanks for the offer, but i have better sources.

I don't care to elaborate or post links because I've done it a million times.
very well but this is the first time we've encountered each other and imho, you cannot debunk anything without'em.

The burden of proof lies with you, and with people who start threads using trash sources, and the people who swallow spoon fed biased garbage whole hook line and sinker. I'm confident that what I know and what the other Masons on ATS know is accurate. We are the ones on the inside of the lodge,, not you.
ummm, excuse you but you don't know me or what or with whom i'm affiliated.
it would be prudent for you to make fewer assumptions.

i have -0- burden of proof as i have no secrets to keep and didn't author the thread or article referenced.
you however, challenged the OP, that burden lies with you.

and as pointed out before, you're only method of debunking (in this thread) is attack the source, say it ain't so, then demean the OP for bringing it up.
that's hardly a valuable contribution.

oh and btw, your response of "i'll ask" ... is also rather typical of those supposedly in the know.
hehehehehahaha, you might be in the lodge, but contrary to popular belief, it's no veil of protection.
guess you'd be surprised to learn that in the early days, those lodges were often spied ... how else do you think the conspiracies carry on, folklore seldom dies.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join