It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Barcode everyone at birth’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I highly doubt they will ever do this. Part of everyone's security depends on being able to become another person. For instance, if nation governments make it mandatory to receive these marks- how easy will it be for individuals involved in espionage to go back and forth? This takes the ability to become other people, so it's not to the benefit to any national government. also, if everyone has these bar-codes/chips- How easy would it be for someone to kill you and take on your own personal identity? From what I gather from this post, in order to buy anything (including food) you need to have one of these identifiers- I have heard of people killing each other over less than necessities. I am actually having trouble making a good argument because this is to no ones benefit (except for the people who make the chips), but then again the vaccine companies have our newborn/infant market all tied up. This is just one of those things that will never make it because it take away our delusion of equality in American, and other undeveloped countries will not have the means to co-operate with these terms. It feels like a NWO deal. One government thing.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Do you want to know what the future looks like?
Watch the movies:
The 5th Element & Especially
Demolition Man!!!

Enjoy

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The article's main stated reason for bar-coding every person with a unique ID.........is

......wait for it

So soldiers will know who to kill.

Wow, what wonderful, happy, joyous, reason..................sign me UP!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yet another clue to everyone in the world, we are not free. They wish to brand us like they do their cattle. Because afterall that's all we are really.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Someone already did this.
It was called the holocaust.
I don't think it worked out too well.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That symbol seems to be a geometric representation of 666. Six lines form six triangles arrayed around a 6 six sided figure.

Also 6*6*6 = 256, which interestingly enough is half (an octave below) the supposedly sacred musical root frequency of 432 Hz, which is EXACTLY the 36,625th even harmonic of the Julian calendar year frequency, meaning musical scales centered at 432 Hz theoretically represent a harmony with the heavens (IF one is talking about the Julian calendar year at least.)

666 is everywhere. Good or bad, we'll never know because it can be found in so many places.

I should really get out more...

But yes, RFID chips are a disturbing development when applied to humans. Greater power, in my opinion, attracts greater corruption.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

People don't equate mark of the beast with bar code for no reason. It's the description of the global system that leads some to believe the chip may be the mark of the Beast. Revelation 13 says that a system will be in place and if you do not have the mark of the beast, or the number of the beast (666) you will not be able to buy or sell anything.

Therefore, the Beast will have some type of economic system with an attachment in the hand or forhead and without this attachment, your out of the world economic system.

So what could possibly be this marking? The micro chip is certainly a possibility...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
jesus #ing christ. why is everyone getting so worked up #ing calm down. did anyone even read the link. It was just some guys idea doesn't mean it will now happen. You all got worked up by a few words, you deserve to be branded like the sheep you are.

Sorry for the swearing

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

These things are not being developed and endorced by the military and scientists for no reason. The concern many have is that this is just another step closer to getting people to "accept" these things.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

But most of the "mark of the Beast" commentary is most likely misinterpreted due to people not studying the Book of Daniel. This puts associating this with the evil at the end of days is more than likely mythmaking.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
it's up to the people if this happens or not. just say no #. no matter what, even if it means you get locked up. # it they cant arrest everyone. UNITE

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
Previously protesting the social security number for being the EXACT SAME THING, and look at how it's now received.

edit on 23-5-2012 by CynicalDrivel because: tenses
You mean foisted. I don't consent to having a number ascribed to "me", yet I am barred from trading my legitimate labor for the means of exchange of the day without it. So I am forced to operate under color of compliance.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye
reply to post by surrealist

Chip 'em all...

Wall Street area especially, so we'll know where to find them when the time comes.

Ha that's a good idea but unfortunately, we know that the people that actually need to be chipped will opt out. There hasn't been a single prosecution of anyone on Wall Street since the 2008 global financial crisis.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Said implementation could potentially eradicate virtually all our existing human and civil rights. And what if it doesn't, you might ask? Well, odds are at least ONE person is going to rebel and not submit themselves to the system. I wonder if empress she would eradicate him? That is not an advantage to the people, that is an advantage to tyranny!

My apologies if this sounds opinionated, because it is very much so. Every human being has thoughts and ideas swayed by their emotions, that is the key to humanity. We must NOT ignore our humanity.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I have one statement to make.

Metal Gear Solid 4

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Ideas like this, when you listen to the people propagating them, seem pretty good. But the thing is that this isn't a perfect world where everyone obeys the rules. I'm talking about governments. They say this will make your life easier, and that there are so many benefits, etc...But they don't tell you that you will tracked everywhere you go, and all the other bad stuff that infringes on personal liberties. What about the people who don't want to participate in society? They are indoctrinated at birth, without a choice.

They just never tell the bad side. Government should operate under the mantra of "if it is good for the people, it is good for the government." But it seems to be the total opposite much of the time. It is like it has come down to the people vs. the government. I thought they worked for us...? Why no amendments or laws that allow us to oust politicians and leaders who are not adhering to the rules and are infringing on our personal liberties?

This barcode idea is right up that alley, and sadly, I think this will eventually be implemented. It will be sold to the people the same way everything else is: lies.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
Previously protesting the social security number for being the EXACT SAME THING, and look at how it's now received.

edit on 23-5-2012 by CynicalDrivel because: tenses
Yeah, take a look at it. You cannot get a bank account, credit card or a job without it. All people now HAVE to have it. When it was first passed, it was specifically spelled out in the law that it was not to be used as an id number. How is that working out for you? Call a government office and the first thing they want to know is your governmental assign id number; ie your SSN. If I had known when I got an ssn what I know now, I would not have gotten it. I only got it because I joined the navy.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Sorry, we've had this, already: it was called nazism.

I really, really really would like to know why we need to think always to: war, destruction, enemies, war, destruction, enemies, war, destruction, enemies ... in an infinite damned loop.

The fact that scares me to death is not that every now and then someone jumps out of the blue claiming something like this barcode idiocy... it's that sometimes, similarly lobotomized politicians HEAR to them and try to convert this BS into reality through laws and rules.

Aren't we bored enough to see/hear/read such nonsense? Why don't we get rid of these fools giving them a real, hard, everyday W-O-R-K like we, normal people, have?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Farmers tag livestock...

I don't necessarily disagree with DNA databases...this seems sensible..if you want to find the identity out on someone, run a fairly expensive test to do it.

we will eventually have some sort of global database. a registry for everyone...thing is, with barcodes, ID chips, etc...all that does is make any common joe able to get info out on you. Such information needs to be very secure information, almost requiring a court order to get..purposes being body identification or medical emergencys only.

It should not effect anyones life otherwise...no sliding scale (oh, lets have their employment status also attached, and their arrest record, their politicial affiliations, their school grades, etc etc etc...
no..find the most basic use...body ID and critical medical info accessible to hospitals only should the patient be passed out and not identified)

This is a bad idea...but it is an inevitable scenario...so, instead of us closing our eyes, plugging our ears, and saying no...we need to take an active role in creating, controlling, and limiting it right from the start.

Either we initiate it by our will, or they will simply enforce it...not this year, nor in 10..but in 100 years, it will be there...and the roots will be either by the will of the people, or by the code of the government...but no doubt it will come.

gah, I don't even like to consider it as I see it as 20 negatives to the one arguable positive.

Why can't we just get a tiny, easy to remove implant..a tiny cut and bam..toss it out..and no..no tattoos..thats inefficient, stupid, and way too many religious connotations.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emanuele_C
Sorry, we've had this, already: it was called nazism.

I really, really really would like to know why we need to think always to: war, destruction, enemies, war, destruction, enemies, war, destruction, enemies ... in an infinite damned loop.

The fact that scares me to death is not that every now and then someone jumps out of the blue claiming something like this barcode idiocy... it's that sometimes, similarly lobotomized politicians HEAR to them and try to convert this BS into reality through laws and rules.

Aren't we bored enough to see/hear/read such nonsense? Why don't we get rid of these fools giving them a real, hard, everyday W-O-R-K like we, normal people, have?

My mother was given a tiny tattoo at a very young age. a o (as in blood type o). It was explained to her mother that this is a new program..all kids will, in the next 20 or so years, be getting tiny tattoos in order to better help them in an accident.
Not sure where they got this idea from...obviously that prediction failed to come through...but makes me wonder a bit more about that..how many others have tried to get tattoos going for purposes (medical or otherwise)

I don't want a tattoo. Frankly, if I want to change my identity, that makes it difficult. a implant, I am less nervous about so long as I can yank that out when I want within a minute.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join