It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greyhound killer believed man he beheaded was an alien

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/threai used to be schizophrenic no u hear voices inside ur head ill give I a demonstration think to youre self in words in youre head notice u can hear urself say things in youre head well its like that but runs amok saying.crazy random # some people exsp up to seven voices al difrent sounding and can be male and female mine was a,maleand id argue with it in my head but I do beleave in what ur saying harrp sup can do that!!!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Lol I cant see my self type im on my phone lol so I cant put periods either. Theyre I attempted to put a period.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbosarge

HAARP has nothing to do with mind control. HAARP is weather control. I think what you mean is MK-ULTRA.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Plus I suck at typing anyways and not being able to see it just may give me a #in anueyrism in a sec lmfao Re a a stroke one lmfao

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread843302/pg3#pid weather14174482]post by Xaphan[/url

I allways heard it did both weather manipulation through heating the ionisphere and emf for mind control mk ultra is where sodium pentathol came from the cia trying to brain wash people and also find truth serium ive actually taken artane the other drug they used once theyres also a say in it that they used lsd as well

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

What about project blue beem besides the miracle hollagrams what else does it do?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Wow ur from canada? Ever seen harrp its in alaska?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
God said the vic was an alien?

my landlord talks to god
he is usually wrong about most things
and he comes home and works on his own house while on the company clock...

he claims he was called to preach
shame he wasn't called to practice.

That said
this talking to god thing has been an excuse for insanity since the inquesition and beyond
Say, didn't George Bush say god told him to invade Iraq?
they had WMDs

I think we should take all the talks to god people and put them in a room with a box of loaded 38's
last one standing gets his own TV show

edit on 23-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by patmac573

Ill say ive seen microwave technology fry seguls out of the sky on destroyer ships when they turn a special type of radar on they fall from the sky up to fourteen feet away from the pannels cant go into detail gov might get my ass I used to work on destroyers I worked on the usa cole before it got blew tha # up

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Lmfao good one

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
believed he was chosen by God to save people from an alien attack.
actually no,,
he said "THE VOICES IN HIS HEAD",,,,,,,TOLD HIM,,,,,to save people from an alien attack.

Same thing.

Apparently "God" was the one who told George W Bush to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. But that was obviously voices in his head, too.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Thanks for the reference NP

..........................................................................................
I wonder what meds are little friend(s) was on or off of when this little incident occured?

edit on 23-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Here is another link to the story for those interested:
Man who beheaded sleeping passenger on tourist bus 'thought he was an alien'

Bizarre story for sure. I can't help but feel very sorry for the poor victim and his family, as well as the innocent bystanders. As for the individual I do sympathise with his mental illness, but I do not think he should be allowed out in public areas unsupervised as he is a grave potential risk to the safety of others.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
the perp seems to perfectly well suited for a religious or a political job.
perhaps working at the vatican for the mafia....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
I think we should take all the talks to god people and put them in a room with a box of loaded 38's
last one standing gets his own TV show

I'd want the first part to be the TV show lol.

Originally posted by michaelbosarge
reply to post by patmac573

Ill say ive seen microwave technology fry seguls out of the sky on destroyer ships when they turn a special type of radar on they fall from the sky up to fourteen feet away from the pannels cant go into detail gov might get my ass I used to work on destroyers I worked on the usa cole before it got blew tha # up

I'll bet anything that this is the cause of all the various incidents of dead birds found around North America.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well, I think we can take this as proof that God exists and that Aliens exist. Kill two birds with one stone!
Maybe we should take this over to the "Christianity lasts because..." thread!

I bet David Icke would stand behind him with his claim about shapeshifting lizard aliens.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
the perp seems to perfectly well suited for a religious or a political job.
perhaps working at the vatican for the mafia....

Televangelist I think. That's where all the money is. And the job satisfaction from the masses is unequaled.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

I'm sure some of you remember this incident. Maybe this guy had been spending too much time on ATS lol. Either that or he's an MKULTRA experiment that went wrong.

Or...maybe he is just schizophrenic, as the article clearly states.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Or...

He's a few fries short of a happy meal.

From what I remember about the incident, and it set ATS on fire for a few days, the dude is seriously in need of psychological help. This would seem to confirm that.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Originally posted by Xaphan

I'm sure some of you remember this incident. Maybe this guy had been spending too much time on ATS lol. Either that or he's an MKULTRA experiment that went wrong.

Or...maybe he is just schizophrenic, as the article clearly states.

Well I was actually joking for the most part.

However, news articles 'clearly state' a lot of things. I'm not saying that this whole thing is a conspiracy. I'm just saying that mainstream news is usually slanted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join