It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greyhound killer believed man he beheaded was an alien

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

But, I don't think my niece is controlled by government. Kids are a product of their parents. This child, destroyed my bathroom by flooding it out. Refused to take baths and showers even after destroying my floor.

I don't think the guy who did this crime was controlled by government, but he could have been subject to certain things we don't know of.

Kids are products of those who are around them as they are raised, including extended family and family friends. If they are constantly told that they are terrible, and get little positive feedback, they will act out, and become what is projected unto them.

Negativity and judgement do not help a childs emotional and mental well being.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
My niece is smart enough to play the game, that one day she will be in jail.

Her mother can not cope right now because HER AND HER EX are too busy bickering about one another and not her.

He won't do this and he won't do that..

But school is forcing her in a program that she won't have rights too

Then, what do you want me to do?

Shut up with the drama..

Her child is schizophrenic, bi-polar, IED and the what not.

She needs to be in long time care. And should of been there ages ago.

No, she got better. That's all I heard.

Not when she is beating on her mom on a daily basis.

I brought her dads because, if she wants to beat someone, she can beat someone her own size.

Period.

Mom is upset, that i took her to her dad's.

I'm not.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I felt this man was M'Kultra agent and a part of an agenda from the beginning, though he is very dangerous, his crime is directly on the hands of the PTB.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I agree with what most people here are saying. The guy is totally psychotic and shouldn't have any special treatment. I mean for Christ's sake, he cut off the guys ears, nose, lips, and took his eyes out. I think he took a few fingers off too. I actually possess a detailed crime scene photo of the body parts scattered around the bus, but I'm certainly not posting it here lol. I want to keep my account!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I felt this man was M'Kultra agent and a part of an agenda from the beginning, though he is very dangerous, his crime is directly on the hands of the PTB.

I agree with you on that, the voices in the head is the trigger i believe.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

He had a mental illness and unfortunately has fallen through the cracks of society. The police in his city had enough of his antics and gave him a one way ticket on the Greyhound out of the province. I believe he was supposed to be head to BC. Sadly that happens a lot to homeless, hookers, and other people who have fallen through the cracks of society.
When Vancouver was preparing for the Olympics they sent a lot of their homeless and prostitutes one way tickets to the Okanagan, B.C. For example Vernon, B.C saw an increase in prostitution.

Something needs to be done to help these people. Not just send them off for someone else to deal with. Jail doesn't work for them either.
edit on 23-5-2012 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2012 by knoledgeispower because: correction

edit on 23-5-2012 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
I was wondering....

Do you think God told him to eat him too?

Or do you think he just wanted to see what an alien tasted like?

Its true he did eat part of the victim... the first story I read on this fellow that followed the breaking story the following day, actually mentioned demonic possession that story was killed quickly...

One thing is for sure he is a danger to others...
edit on 23-5-2012 by 5StarOracle because: add

Demonic possession was the first thing that popped into my head as well.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

I agree. Prison actually doesn't work for anybody. It just ends up making ones behavior worse. But what else can be done?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

I agree. Prison actually doesn't work for anybody. It just ends up making ones behavior worse. But what else can be done?

People should be rehabilitated in a care home. If they can not be rehabilitated then they should be in a jail. Instead we just throw them in a prison where they get little to no therapy and the help they need to function in society. They get more angry because they are stripped of their dignity, get beat or worse. They have to learn to survive through criminal activities. It perpetuates criminal behavior as opposed to finding the reason for the behavior and treating that.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by surfin4it

The problem is that if people don't get what they perceive as "justice", they pout and whine and shout at the top of their lungs.

What's lost on them is that the killer is mentally unable to comprehend what they did! How can you serve out a sentence if you don't even realize what you've done? Do you think this guy would have remorse if he weren't so mentally ill? I do think so.

Only in America will you see people call for the mentally ill, the disabled and children to be put to death. We're a nation of brutal, animalistic idiots.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

If we lived in a society where people actually gave a damn, you would see more calls for treatment and less for the death penalty.

This is what happens when you rely on the Bible for justice in any form.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Me have kids??!!! You're insane!!!

Too old in the tooth for that. Just making an observation about how it is inevitably pointed towards NWO psyop situations when people simply go wrong.

When the reality is, it happens... People can simply break. And sometimes broken people do broken things. Especially in this world we live in today.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Reminds me why I left Ogrish... lol

And now I will probably go look!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I had schizophrenia adhd and bipolar type 1 since I was seventeen.thats a crock of crap dellusional people still have a conchunse ive never hurt any one I used to hear voices twenty four seven and have oil factory as well and visualls.its a horrible deasese I had it till I was 22 it went away I took major tranquilizers proloxin and chloplormazine mellaril as well and theyre is no antiphycotic I havent taken ive took zyprexa halodaol geodon seroquil fanapt saphris invega clozaril only one I havent took is latuda that # is week I was bad off they droped my diagnosis years ago besides bipolar dissorder and adhd ive taken alot of mood stabalizers and amphetamines for those dissorders but the bottom line is its guys like this ass hole that make society look at me like im john wayne gacy it ruined my life I never even graduated I was in phych ward for prom as well but who cares I dont look back I put myself theyre if ur a true schizo ull look for help u want go on a killing spree ive known about four hundred people personally through my exp and lived with them for years never even locked my door because I know thats bull crap they get a bad wrap cuz assholes pleed insanity schizophrenia dont make u insaine unless ur supper bad off I mean its not like the movies they dont walk around talkin to there selves n stuff ive seen others do it when they were alone the med with drawls will make u go off the deep end and every time u take ur pill it could be ur last nms can kill ur ass anytime u want even make it to the phone its a
lethal un reversable side effect

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

But, I don't think my niece is controlled by government. Kids are a product of their parents. This child, destroyed my bathroom by flooding it out. Refused to take baths and showers even after destroying my floor.

I don't think the guy who did this crime was controlled by government, but he could have been subject to certain things we don't know of.

Or he could've just have been mentally ill.You know,it does happen.

Sometimes our brains don't work the way they're meant to.

Try telling that to the family of the person he killed and see how well it goes over.

The man was sick.MENTALLY ILL. He wasn't subjected to any goverment project or some mind control thing.

He didn't take care of himself nor did those that "cared" about him.

edit on 23-5-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

If I understand this correctly he heard voices in his head right ? Hmmmm what about all this tech talk of being able to 'project real voices' into peoples skulls with microwave technology ? Kind of makes me wonder- what about you???

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
reply to post by Xaphan

Reminds me why I left Ogrish... lol

And now I will probably go look!

Oh Christ, am I ever glad I left that site. Looking at stuff like that is so mentally unhealthy. Well, technically I didn't leave... I got banned because one night I was drunk with some friends and found Budd Dwyer's kids on Facebook, then proceeded to log into Ogrish and make a thread that contained all their information. At the time I found it funny, but now I feel kind of bad about it. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise, because not visiting that site anymore seems to have helped me out quite a bit

Originally posted by patmac573
If I understand this correctly he heard voices in his head right ? Hmmmm what about all this tech talk of being able to 'project real voices' into peoples skulls with microwave technology ? Kind of makes me wonder- what about you???

Perhaps. Are you implying that he was some sort of test subject for mind control? There's probably no proof to support this claim, but it's not entirely impossible.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Soooooo

was the bus full of people? And if so...why didnt they stop the attack?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to hey if he was schizophrenic hed know what he did.if he had DID
dissorder are.dissassocitive idenity dissorder aka multiple personality dissorder he wouldnt. They have amnesia.are aspd antisocial personality dissorder he wouldnt care they litt have no conchunse and cant even get an erection without hurting something really it sexually arouses them because they cant feel love its rare ive only met one person in my entire life that had it she killed her brothers gf and his baby and was in phych with me she had no remorse and she thought the # was funny she was beautiful to ud never ever would of exspected her to be a sociopath aka phychopath a maniac is a bipolar person exsp mania just to let you know and they fly off badely as well theyre considered the most dangerous type one manic depressant ive never killed any one but I can control it I get a feeling right before the moods switch and will walk off to be alone because I rant rave and yell anf feel no remorse till it passes then feel bad and appologize but theyre is allways control I used to be schizophrenic as well heavily bipolar dissorder gets me into way moore trouble I developed both at seventeen and had adhd since I was 8 And sleep apnea I stayd up 9 days at a time most people with sleep apnea cant manage fourty two hours usm wanted to study me because I have unique abillities my old phychiatrist was convinced I had the ability to read ones thoughts when having phychosis im not able to do it anymore though he was amazed he first thought I was full of # then after I snatched five entire sentences he was about to say and told him them outload he said it was the most amazing thing hed ever whitnesed I dont remember how exactly id pull it off it was as if my mind would race and id hear him speak but in my head before it come out his mouth it was reallu weird usm did mri s and.cat scans while id try it on the doctor and it showed major electrical firing in my frontal lobes which on a schizophrenic are enlarged usually mine how ever was not well sounds nuts I used to be nuts but true story

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbosarge

lol did you have an aneurism shortly before you wrote this? I almost did when I tried to read it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join