It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Australia the happiest country on the planet"..............NO WE'RE NOT! WTF?!?!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
*looks around for the $$ falling from the sky

Whateva ---> still broke as she watches her government spend million upon millions on useless crap

THAT government got you a toilet seat and hot running water plumbing (INSIDE YOUR HOME) for your ungrateful white a55 too, your roads, your health care, your unemployment benefits, your maternity leave (paid by the way) got you kept in that job when you would have cried unfair dismissal....chick! Get a grip!

What is wrong with you people? Truly what's the g-o?

Whateva.....

How much useless crap do you buy? I don't buy any useless crap ever, nothing is useless ever.
young girls today.........I dunno, spoilt/gifted, remains to be seen....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
It's possible we are the happiest country RIGHT NOW... but that's only because we are feeling this economic crisis much less than a lot of other countries. We are still a prime part of the Westernized big brother propagandized corporate controlled inner circle. There are MANY other countries which enjoy a HUGE degree of freedoms compared to what we have.

No we are not. We are us. I am me, You are you, and you don't dictate my level of happiness friend.

We have seen what the others have done, and quite frankly we will pick and choose what we want for ourselves, by stealing the good bits and leaving the rubbish (no offence to rubbish).

And there are FAR too many countries who do NOT give freedom in ANY form the their people, they apparently want to share this 'privilege' with us, cool!
This chick thinks it's okay (you) (yells to tell every one, like she's in the pub again), so bring it on down, why should we be so happy?
How dare we. Shame on you sisterish/manish, I dunno....

You want comfort? And snuggle down with your man/woman and think it's all okay for you, and still pick the bits you do/don't want to accept?
You sounded smart to begin with........(shoulders lump slightly)

Okay, I'll bite.
I want to be able to build a house in the style to which I am accustomed without bullsheite and rigmarole to wade through to kill my spirit so I give up too just like you.... Yay! every one's happy!!!!!

I want to build a shanty town if I want to, too!!!!! Just like they can. They get to build their homes out of whatever they want to, and what ever they find in the rubbish, because no one truly gives a flying fat rats furk about them.

If they saw our rubbish piles they would think they had reached their own heaven, oh that's right they already sift for what ever is useful and edible and they smile. They looked happy to me, let's leave them be shall we?
They're happy.
Woohooo! party time, drinks are on me!!!!!

dumbdumbdumbdumndumbdumbdumb........sorry that's mean, I apologise, was that enough? (sighs frustratedly)
now I'm going to worry about being mean to you, thanks a lot!

Care/don't care/careless/carefree, it's all the same man

Can you see anything beautiful where you sit I wonder...........
What is it? Please answer my question.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
Economic crisis, try being divorced paying maintaince, My whole life the Child Support Agency has made an economic crisis. People say "oh go work in the mining industry" my reply what for the more you earn the less you get. At the end of the day you would be lucky to take home $700 in the hand. Wait till the carbon tax hits, we are all screwed.

Ah crap! I could have paid HIM to take my kids?!?! (slaps forehead)
I'm seriously the dumbest cute a55 sometimes.... thanks for enlightening me mate

How could I not know this whinger?

You stick it in, (You being the operative word) wiggle all about have some fun, it's lovely for a time, all goes south,
then you get to take responsibility - good lesson that one, I like it I also like the one that says if you want the money honey, go back to work when the kids in grade two. Fair enough? Don't sit on that fair spreading butt and become a trogladite, get out there, live.
Did you know Centrelink says "get the money, one way or another, or you're off the books all together"
Noice! Division much? You fell for it, dumb dumb. Could you have done it nicely by yourself?
I think not. Hence Child Support.
They knew you.

Piss off, grow a pride, do you love your kid? ungrateful Dad. That is the most important species you will ever know and have the honour of working with, what job could ever compare with that?
Name one.....I dare you, if you dare I am not responsible. (gotta add fine print every where now days)

Arh! Carbon tax! Arh! be wery wery afwaid

What the hell are you going to teach that kid?.............should you even be allowed?
I'm not so sure, intolerance is unbecoming of a true man, as is excessive tolerance. You think making them is all it takes? Son, go and speak to your mother and tell her that you are so sorry. If your biological mother has passed (God rest her soul) then direct it to the next great mother.

You guys suck at this, where are all the smart ones gone?!?!
WHY are they hiding?

Voyeurs! XXX
Chickens buk buk buk (bares lilly white a55 and brown dot, but smiles at the same time, multi-talented for sure!) x

No one has picked even close what the original op is about yet....

nsw 10
qld 12
come on boys!

who's got the balls....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
They did not mention that fact that people are preparing for the carbon tax and this will strip any spare cash out of an already busted economy

Liars they are, all of them.

Are you a liar too?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthandinfo
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

It seems Australians don't agree with that statement. I wonder why?

Voting results

I love fat people!! Thanks for that.....body shape has always fascinated me, not obsessed, but fascinated....

what was the statement you are referring to?
someone starred that too....what a dork

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hmmmm...does not look good so far from where I sit how bout you?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Some of you lot need to go back to face book, have a reality check, or are just too young to remember when Aussie was truly a lucky country.

It ant to happy here, lets be honest, it now takes 10 hours to dig a 2 hour hole, we don’t make much these days. The show is run by shareholders, insurance companies and faceless king makers with a bunch of Muppets, who cannot be trusted.

The Muppets tell everyone, just how wonderful the NBN is, when it’s just a joke. The Muppets tell you that every one has jobs, when to be honest there are not a lot of jobs and many available jobs have little equity. The Muppets tell you how happy we all are, that is about as true as cows flying over the moon. The Muppets tell you they care, when all they care about is themselves and their profits, do not believe the Muppets or you may become part of the comedy.

edit on 23-5-2012 by marsend because: typo, wish you lot would fix the spell checker :-)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
I lolled when this was in the Ancient & Lost Civilizations forum.

But I never got surveyed on this. It must be those Eastern Staters again, telling porkies to the world. Or those guys living in peppermint grove.

I hate those guys...

oooooo!
what guys? Intrigued.....not!
I have no idea what you are talking about, do they know who they are?

Thank you for lolling at the that bit by the way, but if you read below on the e-d-i-t line I did say i couldn't find the 'new' area.
That was the dumbest so far
Thanks man x

I give you the honour of explaining in fair plain ole english and you come back with gibberish......are you okay?
Really okay?
Are you sure?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
We also have the worlds best treasurer and a govt that
has the full support of the people
( end sarcasm )

I am most certainly going to support, any one who does a job I don't want to do. It's called appreciation, you should try it some time chippy boy.
Oh by the way, how';s the building game going on down south? Slow much?

You mean....it's not important to try build more affordable housing for brothers and sisters to live in?
huh...who knew....

You should seriously consider pulling that head out man, and wash with lemon juice for the next couple of days too, it'll remove your stink, I promise.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
LOLs at the whinging Aussies..

You do not know how lucky you are!!.. I have been to Australia many times and cried because I had to come back here..

Everything is just soo well done in Oz..

I would live there tomorrow if I could..

A ray of hope......?..........?...............?......................?

a knight in shining armour perhaps.................
(her heart flutters a little, she blushes prettily and looks down all coy like)

Tell me kind sir, if it pleases you, who knighted you?

.>>>>>>>>>>>>
(she looks him in the eye and holds that gaze, she will believe what he says)

If you are true, you are more than welcome any time you want. We'd love to have you too, even if they don't.
haven't you heard they're advertising, and we have plenty of space?

Tell me pray, who do they run from?
and then tell me
something beautiful about your country....I've met UK boys.....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsend
Some of you lot need to go back to face book, have a reality check, or are just too young to remember when Aussie was truly a lucky country.

It ant to happy here, lets be honest, it now takes 10 hours to dig a 2 hour hole, we don’t make much these days. The show is run by shareholders, insurance companies and faceless king makers with a bunch of Muppets, who cannot be trusted.

The Muppets tell everyone, just how wonderful the NBN is, when it’s just a joke. The Muppets tell you that every one has jobs, when to be honest there are not a lot of jobs and many available jobs have little equity. The Muppets tell you how happy we all are, that is about as true as cows flying over the moon. The Muppets tell you they care, when all they care about is themselves and their profits, do not believe the Muppets or you may become part of the comedy.

edit on 23-5-2012 by marsend because: typo, wish you lot would fix the spell checker :-)

I like you......you mentioned Muppets.

I LOVE the Muppets!!!!!
so you get the most XXXXXXXXX's even though you have all forgotten the original op, it is okay, for now.
I was definitely miss piggy, she's beautiful, and I got the frog and he's perfect. Did you get yours and still have it?

thanks for that though, truly.

I'm curious though.................what job would you have picked for yourself, if you had been able to follow your heart from the beginning? Please take some time to answer this one, no rush, we have plenty of time.

Crap! Do you think they'll kill the Muppets now?!?!

Thanks for stressing me out man!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hmm..

Incoherent posts...check...
Talkin to your self during said incoherent posts...check...
Sipping on vodka...check...
Flashing your backside...check...

State of origin....check...

I see what you did there

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I just wanted to say.. nice going on killing your own thread.

You have no idea how I live, when the last time i went shopping and what i bought, if we have been able to buy birthday presents for the kids and the last time we had Christmas.

your reply's to the people who took the time to comment on your thread are rude, you came across aggressive and downright arrogant.

Whateva

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You are funny man, that was good and seriously, and it didn't take you long at all......

Only two of those things I hope you are extremely beautiful and talented at, the other one....nah, only if in the right hands (that's not for me to say), those of all people equally, oh wait, it is....silly me, I forgot.

why not multiple choices?
Don;t they change their minds all the time too?

It is not my intention to confuse you, only to make you think about something other than yourself.
Did it?

ats is very very cool, and very important for anyone who finds this kind of education helpful, which I absolutely did, do, and hopefully will continue to do, so thank you ats man/woman, I appreciate this site truly, for showing me so many amazing things.
By the way, where are all the adventurers gone? you know, the one's who are always ready to go look, investigate, and then come back with beautifully written essays, with plenty of pictures. How come they have gone?
I wish they would come back, they were very intelligent.

Actually to be truthful, us Aussies, we're not an unhappy lot, as a majority I think, much like you guys just different.
We just want the same for you blokes too, that's how we are, that's why we are, and that's who we are.....well, most of us....some of us, you know what I mean. You can always/never separate good mates here. I hope it's like it where you are too.

we all have lots of home work....but I'll come back and be mean again tomorrow if you want (I'm sorry in advance by the way, I hate being mean, when I shouldn't have to) but can you please come back with a lovely story of your own and share it for every one?
no private messages,
phone taps, (yeah you imaginary bad guy x love you too
)
scanners,
viruses,
cookies......what are they, by the way? Cookies....?....we say biscuits .........any way........, no shinanigans now, technologically speaking, I am a baby and have no clue really, please be kind or not as you choose.

Stuck at home raising babies( hating every minute of it...not!), where would my education come from, if not from this connection and family, wow! That goes together really nicely I reckon.

and she exits stage left ( pink panther music starts to play softly, mysteriously)

Be kind to yourselves, even when no one else is, you deserve it. Be kind to others (if you can) when no one else is too.
Good night you lot x x x and thanks
Amanda

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Dear Amanda, STOP.

You are insane, i couldn't read most of the drivel you have scrawled on these pages, and i hope for the most part that this is some genius trolling technique, but i fear it is not. Please, when you choose to spill forth typed diarrhea, don't say "Australians" say "I", because you do not represent us, or least, represent a shameful minority. If you are in australia, and you are unhappy, you are doing it wrong. Stop playing the victim, get out of the house, get off the internet, and learn to enjoy yourself. If you live inland, move to the coast. if you live on the coast, move to the rainforest, if you live in the rainforest, move to an island, and if you live on an island, you are *that* much closer to ^$@^ing the $@!# right off.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm so sorry for being mean and nasty, I sincerely am.

I could not have gone to bed without saying that

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Its official.

We are the greatest.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Averages, mate, averages.

If I got a million AUD ! and You got 10 AUD, we are "on average" very rich, with " on average" 500,005 AUD..

On the other hand, Óne or Two curmudgeons do nót make an "unhappy" people. Shrug, Have a brew, sit back, and enjoy the weather.

Happy us..

There are lies, damn lies and thèn there are statistics.

Mr S Clemens was a wise man..
edit on 5/23/2012 by diakrite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

AWWWH!You mean it's not the Film?!?!?

edit on 23/5/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I have a question...

What country is as "happy" or "happier" than Australia?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by puzzlesphere

A dead one?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join