It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Prosecuted Obama and Clinton could be facing over 500 years in Prison. check out the charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
On Marine Disquistion on May 17th, they discussed all the Laws that Obama and his Predcessors have broken. and if found guilty could be serving sentences in excess of 500 years each.
Thats not really the issue - of this broadcast - as it is heard around the globe by our Armed Forces - Marines #1 for and by Marines Radio. I tried to ask a question - "Does Obama have his finger on the Nuclear Launch Codes" ? --- and doesnt that present a clear and present danger to peace on earth >? but I did not get the opportunity this week.

edit on 22-5-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If true, Bush would be facing 2000 years in prison.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

No Bush will be facing worse than prison time -

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Yep

Prosecute Obama the you gotta prosecute Bush then you gotta prosecute Clinton that is a can of worms that should never be opened then the next guy will be prosecuted.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

according to the guest host - Most of Washington DC can be arrested as well.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I don't care what they do as long as they hang Poppy.

Or pack his parachute with worms or one of Barbara's dresses or something.

edit on 22-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by neo96

I don't care what they do as long as they hang Poppy.

Or pack his parachute with worms or one of Barbara's dresses or something.

edit on 22-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Absolutely. I think our problem is not that we would have to keep going once started; it's that we have the collective shame of having waited so damn long to start prosecuting these traitors in the first place.

We need to take the long view here. True, we let it happen; we let them get strong and confident and full of themselves as if nothing could stop them. But now we owe it to future generations to be the ones who stood up. Otherwise we're selling out those generations and deserve no more respect from them than do the very traitors we invited in....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Yep

Prosecute Obama the you gotta prosecute Bush then you gotta prosecute Clinton that is a can of worms that should never be opened then the next guy will be prosecuted.

I disagree. That is a can of worms that SHOULD be opened, and until it is opened and people are held accountable, we will continue to have more of the same and nothing will ever change.

Hang the traitors!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hang them all, televise it, and make it so everyone has to watch the event.

Let everyone know that this is what will happen to someone that profits from being a leech of society.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by samsamm9

No Bush will be facing worse than prison time -

I will "see" your worse and raise you a Hitler in the movie Little Nicky. Pineapples - ROFL

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
If true, Bush would be facing 2000 years in prison.

Nah, he'd have to go straight to the death penalty, be revived, then executed again... about 200 times

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I would suggest you add Cheney and Bush to this, they should be be hung or worse.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
I would suggest you add Cheney and Bush to this, they should be be hung or worse.

Even the death penalty would be too good for Cheney. They would have to put together a team to decide what is the worst possible punishment to give to someone, then another team to find a way to double it... possibly triple it. That man could give Satan himself a run for his money.

new topics

top topics

join