It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashback the video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I posted this video in a reply to a different thread but then I decided it'd make sense for this video to have it's own thread. I used the ATS search page but couldn't find this posted. I'm not sure if most ATSers will like the video but I saw it for my first time 8 years ago and still think it's pretty cool. I think the way he meshed the images/made parts of images activate was really cool. He hid deeper images within images in the background. I don't do drugs and I still think it's interesting.

The flavour of the video actually starts after 2 minutes but if you can handle watching an intro you might as well watch the whole thing...if not fast forward to 2 minutes. I've spotted new images within images every time I've watched it. It's best to use headphones and follow the "youtube link" under the video so you can watch it full screen but I've included as an embedded video in case some don't want to do that. (If you can't focus on one thing for 5 minutes then you probably won't see what's interesting with this video.)

edit on 22-5-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

join