It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says she was fired for being 'too hot'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Why are you blaming her for something someone else said to her?

You people area acting like shes she is the guilty one, and she's merely telling the story of what happened to her.

What don't you get about the fact that it was her employers and not hers.

What she was wearing was fine , and they had no right to make her put a robe on.

If it happened to any of your gf's or wives you'd be all up in arms about it.

I'm just shocked and disgusted at the attitudes here.

google most of the top models and celebrities without makeup and you come up with the same type of pics.

Any woman without makeup can look radically different, including ATS women, your sisters, wives and gf's.

It has NOTHING to do with the real story, and that is someone being made to cover up big breasts, that she was in no way trying to display with cleavage.

edit on 22-5-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

WOW , get a grip some of you , if this were your sister or mom , you'd be right there behind her supporting her choice to take it to court.

Well shes not my sister or mom. I dont know her and could care less about her.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

WOW , get a grip some of you , if this were your sister or mom , you'd be right there behind her supporting her choice to take it to court.

Well shes not my sister or mom. I dont know her and could care less about her.

Right..so that is an excuse to ridicule her for words that she did not choose, and for breasts that she most likely did not choose. (they look natural)

Nice compassion there, and when it happens to your sister, see how you feel when she gets ridiculed publicly for something she did not say, from a bunch of people who "don't care".

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

"I understand that there are Orthodox Jewish men who may have their views about how women should dress," Odes said, "... but I do not feel that any employer has the right to impose their religious beliefs on me."

She prob got fired for being Goyim

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I am not ridiculing "her" I am talking about her on a conspiracy forum that she likely knows nothing about..Go be a white knight somewhere else ffs.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

"I understand that there are Orthodox Jewish men who may have their views about how women should dress," Odes said, "... but I do not feel that any employer has the right to impose their religious beliefs on me."

She prob got fired for being Goyim

If she did then it is just more discrimination.

What she was wearing was not inappropriate , even for an orthodox jew.

I'll bet most wear something similar at times.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I am not ridiculing "her" I am talking about her on a conspiracy forum that she likely knows nothing about..Go be a white knight somewhere else ffs.

Yes you were, and you were also making yourself look petty and ridiculous for not understanding who said what, and attacking her looks .

By the way, I am trying to set some of you straight,not trying to be a "white knight".

Get the facts straight on the story before you go flinging around accusations.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

She's not even that hot though.

I'd hire her.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

No, you're missing what I'm saying, so I'll repeat it...
Hint - if you ever decide to become famous, first delete anything stupid off the internet that you might regret.

Before getting a celebrity lawyer and doing a journalistic press conference, delete stuff off the internet first.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

No, you're missing what I'm saying, so I'll repeat it...
Hint - if you ever decide to become famous, first delete anything stupid off the internet that you might regret.

Before getting a celebrity lawyer and doing a journalistic press conference, delete stuff off the internet first.

Maybe she doesn't care about her "no makeup" look because it isn't relevant to the case, and she isn't all about her ego.

Not everyone is as shallow as some.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Holy cow! Seems your the only sane, kind hearted rational one in this thread! I starred all your posts.

There is nothing clever about demeaning this woman saying she's not hot. Seriously, its pretty shameful how some of you have judged this woman. You know what, I bet you all don't have 'supermodel' girlfriends, but I bet there are times when she is classed as 'hot' by yourselves. This is the kind of catty behaviour I hear from 13 year old girls about each other. *sigh*

Everyone on this earth has there own unique 'beautiful' about them, we will never evolve to a peaceful society with pointless demeaning and hurtful talk behind peoples backs. It serves no use really does it?
It ends up costing somebody their job based on looks, which is just unfair.
edit on 22-5-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

My facts are straight. I said shes not "hot" and thats a fact. Thats not ridiculing her, thats me stating my opinion, get over it.

Everyone one on this earth has there own unique beautiful about them

Looks like she missed out, she should sue her parents for that too.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

My facts are straight. I said shes not "hot" and thats a fact. Thats not ridiculing her, thats me stating my opinion, get over it.

Hey thats fine, you can state your opinion.

My opinion is that your opinion has nothing to do with the actual reason she is going to court.

I'm commenting on the story in the op...thats all.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qumulys

Holy cow! Seems your the only sane, kind hearted rational one in this thread! I starred all your posts.

There is nothing clever about demeaning this woman saying she's not hot. Seriously, its pretty shameful how some of you have judged this woman. You know what, I bet you all don't have 'supermodel' girlfriends, but I bet there are times when she is classed as 'hot' by yourselves. This is the kind of catty behaviour I hear from 13 year old girls about each other. *sigh*

Everyone on this earth has there own unique 'beautiful' about them, we will never evolve to a peaceful society with pointless demeaning and hurtful talk behind peoples backs. It serves no use really does it?
It ends up costing somebody their job based on looks, which is just unfair.
edit on 22-5-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

You are a breath of fresh air to this thread..

I thank you for speaking out, and wholeheartedly applaud your points.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by BigBruddah

This is the "gayification" of America. The homo agenda of the dark cabala on its peak. The war on women, the hatred propaganda against sexy women. You see, today in the United States women are attacked by being FEMININE and stimulated into lesbian behavior. Gays are praised by the White House and glamorized by Hollyweird, men are being emasculated and women despised by their femininity.

America is the modern Sodom.

I can see what you're saying. There's a couple posters that stated that she isn't that good looking, but they were tricked into thinking that because they'd totally poke.

EDIT: Assuming they are guys

edit on 22-5-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
She was seriously fired for being "too hot"?

I've dated better looking women than her.

The only thing hot about her was her big boobs.

So she got a boob job done with a pair of triple D's and expects to not get attention? More like she was fired for being a distraction. Can't fire all the other employees for staring at a pair of boobs that were made to get attention on purpose.

Now if you want to go blaming something go blame society for making women feel like they gotta have huge tits to be attractive and sexy just to get jobs. Too much emphasis in sexuality nowadays.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
She was seriously fired for being "too hot"?

I've dated better looking women than her.

The only thing hot about her was her big boobs.

So she got a boob job done with a pair of triple D's and expects to not get attention? More like she was fired for being a distraction. Can't fire all the other employees for staring at a pair of boobs that were made to get attention on purpose.

Now if you want to go blaming something go blame society for making women feel like they gotta have huge tits to be attractive and sexy just to get jobs. Too much emphasis in sexuality nowadays.

You got proof she had a boob job?

You got proof you dated better looking woman?

lol..

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Well she definitely has had work on her face and her boobs don't look natural to me.

Why are you so offended that people do not particularly find her attractive?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Stop baiting him, don't troll on my thread. Keep the debate reasonable please. I agreed with your earlier points but now you are making a fool of yourself.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Well she definitely has had work on her face and her boobs don't look natural to me.

Why are you so offended that people do not particularly find her attractive?

I don't care if she is butt ugly, its not the point.

She was fired for unjust cause. It was her employers who said that she was "too hot" for the job, and that is not right. She wasn't revealing cleavage, or dressing 'sexy" in any way whatsoever.

I'm offended that people can't see the real issue behind the lawsuit, and get "catty" and make an issue about how she looks.

Get it now?

(by the way, those look natural to me, not at all like implants.)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join