It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says she was fired for being 'too hot'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

A US woman is suing the lingerie company she used to work at, claiming they fired her for being "too hot".

But Ms Odes alleges when she changed her attire it was not enough, and her supervisor then told her: "Lauren, try taping down your breasts to make them appear smaller."

Ninemsn
Reuters
AOL

Seriously? A woman is fired for being too hot at a lingerie company. The person who fired her should also be dismissed for being stupid enough to fire her based on her looks. She has also gone with celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred, who was involved with the OJ Simpson case.

If you can see in the photo, that's her in a bath robe- what she was forced to wear at work. This is going to go down as a big mistake for that company. It's insane to fire someone for being too hot, and in my opinion she isn't hot enough to distract me from working.

+4 more 
posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
She's not even that hot though.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The first thing she needs is some therapy to rein in that ego.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

I agree with the above poster.
If anything, she was fired for not being hot enough.

EDIT: After watching the video, I retract my statement. She is pretty hot.
That picture in the original post does not do her justice.
But not hot enough to get fired for being too hot. IMO
edit on 22-5-2012 by DIDtm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

The point I was about to make! I call BS on the "Too Hot" One shes not even kinda hot two I think someone is mad and trying to find a way to get even and rich. Any man that does not think with his pants can clearly see she is full of BS!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
She's delusional if she thinks she looks hot with that gunk caked on her face.

However, usually I assume that a person looks better without it. I may even be wrong this time.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't know who her boss was, but he is either blind or seriously visually impaired.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Yeah, she is far, far FAR from hot.

I'd rather masturbate!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

This is the "gayification" of America. The homo agenda of the dark cabala on its peak. The war on women, the hatred propaganda against sexy women. You see, today in the United States women are attacked by being FEMININE and stimulated into lesbian behavior. Gays are praised by the White House and glamorized by Hollyweird, men are being emasculated and women despised by their femininity.

America is the modern Sodom.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Yeah, I don't know why it was for being too hot that she was fired, any other excuse is much much better... She isn't someone you would drop your work for to stare at..

EDIT: her supervisor was a female, the one telling her to tape her breasts, this could even be an act of jealousy.
edit on 22/5/2012 by BigBruddah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

I agree with the above poster.
If anything, she was fired for not being hot enough.

EDIT: After watching the video, I retract my statement. She is pretty hot.
That picture in the original post does not do her justice.
But not hot enough to get fired for being too hot. IMO
edit on 22-5-2012 by DIDtm because: (no reason given)

She's hot, but no hotter than half the women working at any mall store in San Diego.

That's not why she got fired, I guarantee.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by azbowhunter
Yeah, she is far, far FAR from hot.

I'd rather masturbate!

Make sure you wear your wrist guard, bowhunter.

TMI, by the way.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
shes not even that hot

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

What about lipstick lesbians?

Nearly every single female on TV or in the media is beyond feminine. Girls are pressured into wanting to look beautiful, feminine and glamorous. No straight woman is trying to look like Racheal Maddow. It's kinda silly if you think being gay is going to destroy the world or whatever on top of it all.

edit on 22-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Yea, i saw that story already but there was a problem with it... Shes not that "hot"

Shoulda read the thread first lol... looks like 3 or 4 of you guys already said the same thing.
edit on 22-5-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Yeah this is a problem among many controversial topics. The party who has been discriminated against now receive too much praise/help/defence. I won't name any specific items, but you have made a good point sir.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think this is a case of misunderstanding.

She thinks she's hot so clearly she has no understanding of what HOT is.

So here's my real guess:

She wants fame and fortune plain and simple. By stating that she is "Too Hot for a lingerie shop" She is gaining attention. By hooking up with a media whore lawyer of fame, she is getting attention.

Also, what lingerie shop owner fires anyone for being TOO HOT? Nonsense. I believe she made it up and will be looking for a payday not only from the shop owner but because of her incoming notoriety, she will receive talk show offers and maybe a Play Boy shot as many will want to see her "Hotness"

Unfortunately I think I'm close on this because that's the way society works and that's what people want.

Snooky 2.0

Peace

edit on 22-5-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Too "hot"?
No such thing.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I can't believe some of the comments on here.

Some are attacking her for not being "hot", and she is NOT the one who used the phrase, her employer did.

What she was wearing was conservative enough, she just happens to be big breasted, and she was discriminated against for something mother nature gave her.

She does not have an ego, and she is not calling herself hot, merely stating what she went through.

WOW , get a grip some of you , if this were your sister or mom , you'd be right there behind her supporting her choice to take it to court.

(and who said it was just females who get catty and demeaning
)

edit on 22-5-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBruddah
But Ms Odes alleges ...

Hint - if you ever decide to become famous, first delete anything stupid off the internet that you might regret.

On the left is "too hot" Lauren Odes, from New Jersey.
On the right is another Lauren Odes, from New Jersey... who has uploaded some embarrassing videos to qik.com

Both the about same age, same hair color, same lips, same eye color, same eyebrows, same small bump under the right nostril.
All it took was a google search - and I wouldnt be the only one to do so.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join