It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local Pastor Calls For Death of Queers & Homosexuals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I can't believe that this Nazi son of a bitch, actually stood there and suggested that they should put gays and lesbians into genocidal concentration camps. Surrounded by electrified fences till they all died from old age.

I don't know how this pastor can stand up there and say that. In clear ignorance of matthew 22:39-40

Matthew 22:39-40

"And the second command is like the first: 'You must love other people the same as you love yourself.' All of the law and the writings of the prophets take their meaning from these two commands."

WWJD?
Not put them into nazi concentration death camps that's for sure!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Whats funny..he thinks this would cure the gay
because..you know...being gay is contagious.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I can feel the christian love... No, wait. That's not the feeling of love! Its the feeling of continuously bashing ones face into ones palm. I get the two confused sometimes

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

He AGIN- it. A-GAIN-IT. Did you guys here that he was A-GAN-IT?
edit on 22-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Make sure you post some text and not just a picture.
I don't want your post deleted.
It's just too good to get removed. lol.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Yes,Just.....Yes.

Well i don't know about you guys.
But i call for the death of all People like this,see if i get on the news.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Of course, if anyone were to suggest the same treatment for Christians, or, God Forbid Jews (what, Again!?!)

They would be condemed in the most strident terms, and from every corner of the globe.

And there would be no question but that anyone who would ever make such a suggestion be driven from any official post they might hold.

And yet, I don't see that happening here.

Sad.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
What a tool that fella is.
Glad he's not in charge.

Originally posted by grey580
WWJD?

Matthew 21:12

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

WOW!!!

I cannot believe he just said that... and people sat there and listened to him like he is some sort of intelligent person preaching the truth.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... humans are so dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I can't believe that this Nazi son of a bitch, actually stood there and suggested that they should put gays and lesbians into genocidal concentration camps. Surrounded by electrified fences till they all died from old age.

There are many others out there like him. They are blinded by their own hatred....so much so that they can't even see how what they say contradicts everything they are supposed to stand for. In the "old days" they always used to claim they'd "pray for you" if you were acting against "God's word." Now I guess they're preferred method is to just murder you.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thank you for providing another piece of infinite evidence, that Christianity/religion is a complete load of bollocks.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

He AGIN- it. A-GAIN-IT. Did you guys here that he was A-GAN-IT?
edit on 22-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Dude, everytime i look at that picture, I crack up
warning: dont look at it with a lungfull of cigarette smoke, its very painful

ETA: WOAH!!! this guy is from Maiden NC, right up the road from me, dang
edit on 5/22/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow. This douchebag is ignorant on so many levels I don't even know where to begin, so I won't even try. How do people like this actually get credentials from ANY organized church to stand up there and say this crap without getting fired?

I think people from Westboro Baptist would find this guy offensive. Okay, maybe not.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Funny:

John is called five-times, “the disciple whom Jesus loved.” Heterosexual Bible Scholars argue Jesus Christ loved all his disciples … he practiced celibacy. But none of the other eleven were ever once referred to as a disciple whom Jesus loved. It is constantly pointed out that John was a special love interest. For example, John 13:23 and 25 states::
Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved … He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?

www.curehomophobia.com...

re the king James bible

The King was blunt and unashamed in his avowal of love for Buckingham and compared it to Jesus' love of John:

I, James, am neither a god nor an angel, but a man like any other. Therefore I act like a man and confess to loving those dear to me more than other men. You may be sure that I love the Earl of Buckingham more than anyone else, and more than you who are here assembled. I wish to speak in my own behalf and not to have it thought to be a defect, for Jesus Christ did the same, and therefore I cannot be blamed. Christ had John, and I have George.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 22-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Huffington post article

article

And look at what this pastors fellow pastors say.

The pastor's comments seem in line with statements made by Ron Baity, founding pastor of Berean Baptist Church in Winston-Salem and head of the anti-marriage equality organization Return America, who told his own congregation that lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people should be prosecuted as they were historically, and Pastor Sean Harris of the Berean Baptist Church in Fayetteville who advocated parents "punch" their male child if he is effeminate and "crack that wrist" if he is limp-wristed.

If this guy were talking this way about blacks, hispanic or jews he'd have protests all over him like white on rice.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
Of course, if anyone were to suggest the same treatment for Christians, or, God Forbid Jews (what, Again!?!)

They would be condemed in the most strident terms, and from every corner of the globe.

And there would be no question but that anyone who would ever make such a suggestion be driven from any official post they might hold.

And yet, I don't see that happening here.

Sad.

Hopefully, you will.

Pastor Charles Worley of Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, North Carolina told his congregation this Sunday that he wants to set up gay concentration camps for “lesbians and queers” to let them die out, and the backlash has been strong. Thanks to complaints from many individuals, Pastor Worley no longer has a website, because the company that produced and hosted it took it down after receiving numerous complaints. Both Anderson Cooper and Martin Bashir took on Worley on their respective shows yesterday, highlighting not only how wrong his interpretation of scripture was, but how dangerous his rhetoric was. Watch the clips:
thinkprogress.org...

A group calling itself Catawba Valley Citizens Against Hate says it plans a peaceful protest Sunday outside Providence Road Baptist Church in Catawba County, an independent Baptist church where the Rev. Charles Worley delivered his controversial homily on May 13.

Read more here: www.newsobserver.com...=cpy

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Ironic these people are..

"Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

This is a bible quote from the book Luke..

No I am not religious but it fits here...

Apparently they missed this verse or 2..

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

AMEN

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Ironic these people are..

"Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

This is a bible quote from the book Luke..

No I am not religious but it fits here...

Apparently they missed this verse or 2..

It's amazing to me how their book is "THE WORD OF GOD" but they seem to pick and choose carefully the bits they want to follow. If this sort of Christian (and I'm clearly separating the wingnuts from the many good people) were to follow their bible truly, they'd be tolerable. However, they seem to find only the parts of their faith that suits them 'right now' relevant.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I can guarantee that within a few years, this piece of sh#t will be outed as a closet homosexual by one or more male prostitutes he takes along with him to 'conferences'.

Then, he'll repent and blame the devil and his moronic followers will still be giving him money every Sunday.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join