It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney scared Ron Paul is winning!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by havok

The entire gov't is almost bought and paid for....besides Paul.
The man is as good as it gets.

And if Paul were to implement his theories there would be no need to buy and pay for the government as the country would be Balkanized, the federal government would be tremendously weakened and the big corporations would be able to do whatever they wanted.

I understand the point you're trying to make but government needs to become manageable. That is a large part of the problem -- a TOO big to manage government. The many agencies and their people are corrupt and out of control and in the pockets of the large corporations. A bigger government like this is NOT needed. Do you agree? A more manageable government is a more effective government. Government also needs restructuring at its core and many inside the Ron Paul camp are good people who really do have liberty in mind. They are, for the most part, strict constatutionalists. To the ones I've met - money, fame or power is not most important to them. They have a genuine concern to do what is right for humanity. Some people get high on that, believe it or not.
edit on 24-5-2012 by NowIsThe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
i dont know yet, something is on the rise to lower his credibility or whatever

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
should stop paying attention to politics. idolizing ron paul wont liberate you

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat
reply to post by MsAphrodite

The OP, and a few others, are proof that their are aliens as only someone from another planet would actually believe this idiocy.

Ron Paul is a handful of dust in a very strong wind. But, hey. You keep on believing in the Tooth Fairy.

Check your grammar THERE buddy. Only a numb nuts who can't spell would think that Obama or Romney should hold public office.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Do we really have to wait til November for this to end? Ron Paul will never be president. And no, that doesn't mean i don't support him, it means i'm in touch with reality.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NowIsThe

We do not live in the 1700s, 1800s or even the early 1900s.

A smaller government is NOT always the solution!

It might work if you have a SMALL population but with 330+ million people in the US?

And what do proponents of small government have in mind for the people served by the same agencies that they deride as "pork"? The elderly? The disabled?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NaptownBrown

Oh the irony!

Both of you could use spell-check!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
As long at the elitists can count the votes, and as long as Diebold voting machines are used, the practice we call democracy is tainted.

Wake up people. Ron Paul is the only guy giving us some hope. Maybe it's slim hope, but its better than nothing.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
And if Paul were to implement his theories there would be no need to buy and pay for the government as the country would be Balkanized, the federal government would be tremendously weakened and the big corporations would be able to do whatever they wanted.

Well, let's see here...
Today this gov't is massively overweight and grossly in debt.
So...my solution, like Pauls, is to restrict the powers it has granted itself...and money.
Take all that massive expansion done these past few decades and pull back.
It wouldn't be weakened...a smaller gov't would be more efficient and powerful.
If anything it would show the world that we can be fiscally responsible.
Rather than lead by a terrible example.

Corporations only get away with murder because the lobbyists "fund" their efforts.
So, I would take away the lobbyists stranglehold on our gov't.

Apparently you haven't realized what gov't regulations/spending have done to this country.

WE HAVE TO CHANGE THIS.
There is no other way, and it would be extremely difficult.
But you know what? Hard work pays off.
We need to stop being lazy and letting them give away everything.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NowIsThe

I like Ron Paul...but I also know that TPTB want Mitt Romney...and I have stated my opinions....you don't like what I have said...so be it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by Propulsion
A lot of the Anti-Ron Paul people have no problem spending a great deal of time expressing their discontent for Ron Paul. Now if you could please take “A little” time to express how Obama-jad or Romney-Noodle will everything better for America and its people, it would be greatly appreciated.

Obama will regulate Wall Street better so to start moving capital laterally instead of vertically as Paul and Romney want to facilitate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Have you been paying ATTENTION AT ALL in the last few years? You supported the Bailouts I take it?
The Dodd-Frank legislature is AWFUL and was signed under his "reign". What a joke.

Obama will increase domestic spending keeping more capital inside the U.S. instead of allowing it to be exported. Stop fools like Eduardo Saverin an opportunistic jerk who thinks America is a free ride. I would like to see Facebook's offices relocate to a place such as East Africa for instance and see how they fair there.

LOL - how exactly does Obama intend to do that? And I thought Paul supporters were "Nutty" because we want to reduce overseas exposure and bring in more domestic spending and defense here at home. We want the same thing, yet we're labeled crazies. Atleast Paul has a freaking idea about HOW he wants to implement, your guy just has more empty promises.

Obama will make sure given a Democrat congress, not a DINO congress mind you, that this functional environment, the United States of America, a unique place on the Earth to start and grow a business is not free to freeloading users like Eduardo Saverin. This place should be quite expensive as it has so much to offer businesses therefore the tax rates should be at least those Eisenhower era. Obama will make sure of that. Obama would make sure the tax rates match what its worth to do business here making sure the USG has the cash to pay its bills, and if any thieving cheap A company or corporation (proprietorship or major stack holder in a corporation, equity fund holder etc) want to flee the U.S. then they can't sell their products here nor can they physically enter the U.S. ever again, not proprietors, not major stockholders, not CEO's or equity fund managers who enable these fools. That's what Obama would work towards in a second term given a real Democrat congress to back him up. Obama is economically fair and balanced. Are YOU?

You have been drinking the Obama cool-aid for quite some time I see. Increasing the tax-rate is the single, WORST thing you could do to us to right now. THE SINGLE WORST IDEA EVER. The pay-roll tax cuts allow those of us who make under 150k a year survive. Obviously you don't have any idea how many people DON'T make over 150k a year. I seriously suggest you step off the kool-aid (that means stop watching Main stream media like CNN, Fox, ABC, CBS and NBC - stop going to their websites and reading their articles and start doing your OWN independent research). It would help alot.
edit on 24-5-2012 by zeeon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
this is pathetic.

The RP supporters are just making crap up...but hey what ever makes them feel like he is in the race.

Hate to be around around when they realize...he stands no chance...but them let them keep dreaming..

Ron Paul has NO chance whatsoever beating Obama in November (but it will be close)... but he will wipe Romney's votes with his Texan ass.

That's for sure.
edit on 24-5-2012 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
is ron paul working for obama ?

it's the only explanation

if you know (as in announcing you won't/can't compete in primary states) you can only gain stealth delegates through treason, you know you can't win a general election

so why continue ? to win the nomination and hand obama the election ?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Obama already had the re election no thanks to paul... If Romney couldn't beat McCain in 2008 what makes you think he can beat Obama in 2012? He's got no real supporters, the only person you can blame for Romney losing is himself. Guy has no substance, pretty much the same as Obama......

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Here is the script the puppets and talking heads in the MSM are reading:

1) make Romney look as strong as possible from now through August. Deflate Obama. Make sure Romney gets the nomination in Tampa. Ignore Ron Paul. Repeat. Ignore Ron Paul, or make him out to look like a kook. Make out his strong following to be delusional cultists.
2) As soon as Romney gets the official nomination, turn on him. Bring to surface all his shady connections with eToys and Sanford Group. Torpedo ship Romney. Repeat. Torpedo Ship Romney beginning in September.
3) Begin Sept 1 to massage Obama. Make him look as good as possible. Make the American people feel good about another four years of Obama. Make them feel like this is their choice.
4) Keep taking your Liprosil, you zombie puppets in the MSM. This will help you suppress any remorse you feel about deceiving the American public.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hab22

I think you are probably right. I have talked to several of my neighbors and merchants in my neighborhood...and they have expressed themselves ...the way you have...I just wonder...is this the real plan?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

this is pathetic.

The RP supporters are just making crap up...but hey what ever makes them feel like he is in the race.

Hate to be around around when they realize...he stands no chance...but them let them keep dreaming..

Ron Paul has NO chance whatsoever beating Obama in November (but it will be close)... but he will wipe Romney's votes with his Texan ass.

That's for sure.

Are you kidding?
In a straight up debate Ron Paul would wipe the floor with Obama. Especially if he didn't have his teleprompter. You can tell Ron Paul is extremely sharp (even if he isn't too good at public speaking). He will twist Obama and wring out all of his shadyness and evil with sheer logic.

Ron Paul 2012

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

this is pathetic.

That's for sure.

Are you kidding?
In a straight up debate Ron Paul would wipe the floor with Obama. Especially if he didn't have his teleprompter. You can tell Ron Paul is extremely sharp (even if he isn't too good at public speaking). He will twist Obama and wring out all of his shadyness and evil with sheer logic.

Ron Paul 2012
I would love to see Dr.Paul debate the president! What better way to show the general public just how much of a techno fascist Obama really is when he's forced to drop his "hope and yes we can."Song and Dance.I truly believe that's one of the factors of the black out on him.All of you have seen how RP polls against him he beats him in the polls.
edit on 093131p://4526 by mike dangerously because: fixed a misspelling.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Sorry friend, as a guy who truly respects Dr.Paul, I just have issues with his national security&intelligence points of view. Though for a greatly reduced American foot print as is Paul, his comments about our "disengagement" from the world stage is in a word; dangerous. I wish it were not so. But thats the real world. Also the best way to prevent war is is to prevent it and intelligence has a lot to do with that. Dr. Paul is a bit squeamish on that point. As was President Carter.

I also think Obama would hit him between the eyes in debate on a number of topics. Obama being the most deep thinking, multitasking President in my lifetime, IMO. But I would love to see Dr. Paul&Obama debate.. Both would shine because both again IMO have something certainly Romney lacks, principles.

A guy (Carter) who thought HUMIT was somehow "dirty", and invested very heavily in our technical assets, as made sense but a KH-11 peeping tom satellite, or USSR at the time equivalent can't read minds. And the complex way then to keep others from peeking at what one has? Bury it deep, move it all the time, or throw a tarp over it. But the Dr. is much more capable in being "level headed" but his world view on dealing with world wide threat assessment, sorry I can't buy into that. Almost everything Dr. Paul is in favor of I do like. For what its worth.

edit on 5/2/12 by arbiture1200 because: Added stuff

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture1200

The reason the mainstream media elite are struggling so desperately to keep Paul from clinching the nomination is, 1) He's got a lot of supporters for him in the Romney delegate pool, 2) If Romney looses at the Convention, and Paul goes on to threaten Obama's future presidency he will 3) as I stated above, utterly and completely destroy Obama. This is why Romney/Obama/Establishment is scared Ron Paul is winning. This is why they feel they have to 'remind' the public that Romney is the nominee, because they are beginning to doubt that they have this system by the balls as they did in '04 and '08. They are beginning to lose their grip on the system, in large part due to Ron Paul, his ingenuity, and his following.

The chances of Romney and the Establishment keeping true to their plan are diminishing and fading with each passing day, as Paul's movement and campaign grows stronger and more powerful, and closer to the Oval Office, with each passing day.
edit on 26-5-2012 by Davian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join