It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney scared Ron Paul is winning!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm no Paulbot, but I think Paul has the best chance of winning the primaries because he's the only politician who speaks English to me. Plans make sense, have logical reasoning, etc.

Paul 2012

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Does anyone here believe a single man can actually save our nation in four years?

It'll take ten years to undo the damage we've got already!

Wow, does Obama get that pass? It would take him 30 years to undo the damage of Reagan and the two Bushes, not to mention Clinton (closet republican).

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Didn't he quit a few weeks ago ? Thats what I read elsewhere.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
www.dailykos.com...

Just read this article. The Democratic "progressives" are salivating on the chance to take Mitt Romney and Bain Capital apart piece by piece. They have already begun to do so, supposing Romney to be the presumptive candidate These liberal progressives want to prove that big government is needed to keep business cheats from exploiting the rest of us into slavery. And to some extent, they are correct. Romney and friends represent the very worst aspects of capitalism.

So imagine if Romney became president. Imagine all the dirty business schemes he and his friends would hatch upon us and on the rest of the world. The military industrial complex has enough business corruption to hide. Imagine if Romney and friends got a hold of that cash cow.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Romney has ran for gov and pres in 2008 and against gop for the gop nom of anything would have come out it would have by now this is how desperate Paulbearers are

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
How do you guys know ron paul is not a CIA plant

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowIsThe

Originally posted by caladonea
Ron Paul is not going to win the Republican nomination.

TPTB are supporting Mitt Romney....he is the one they have chosen....he is the one that will win...they have made sure of it.

Seriously...this is the reality of the situation...like it or not.

There is nothing constructive about your post.

It's an absolute waste of space.

I am stating my opinion...you don't agree with me....that is ok...but honestly your sarcasm is not attractive...not one bit.

I will be direct with you....you come across as a superior know it all.

I admit in life I have a lot to learn...but I do try...and I am entitled to my opinion just like every member on this website.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Ron Paul is just another Elite's stooge.
It will be only once he is elected that you the sheeple will realise how you got screwed!
Actually, Mitt or Paul, you get screwed, no matter for whom you vote.
IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
All this meaningless banter and still I read about who is going to win and why.

Who I want to win this (or any) nomination will be who I see strongly fits my core beliefs.
I fully support Dr. Paul and his message, based purely on his fundamental type approach.
If there was another person running with these same views I'd support that person.
It's pretty simple.

WE need more people like him.

There should be integrity and honor behind our gov't.
Not corruption and deceit.
It has become a den of vipers.

The entire gov't is almost bought and paid for....besides Paul.
The man is as good as it gets.

Why wouldn't I want a president who isn't chosen by the MSM?
(i.e., the Bilderbergs, Committee of 300)
Ever notice why he gets blacked out? Missing media coverage...etc.
It's for a reason...there are men who don't want him in power.
That reason is why I support him. (or anyone with the same ideals)

"THEY" don't want him in.

He may ruin the party!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
this is pathetic.

The RP supporters are just making crap up...but hey what ever makes them feel like he is in the race.

Hate to be around around when they realize...he stands no chance...but them let them keep dreaming..

I honestly don't know what Ron P's supporters are making up, a superimposing idealism, that terrifies me in the similarity of another candidate in 2000? Also with NO CHANCE IN HELL except cause a calamity that will, now be worse ABSOLUTELY worse. given the consequences now had, the stakes are by a much greater magnitude higher in 2012, and his ego kept him going? Thank You Ralph Nader.

I hope Dr. Paul drops out NOW, ask his loyal brood to do 2016 right, and have him by "MediaNet burst" VERY LOUDLY, multiple times "Don't have happen to America what happened in 2000 when Ralph Nader's ego took away a free and clear win for and we ended up with, Bush? We know what what we got. Very important post about "writing in Ron P, ," if not on ballot (think he may be, a little bird told me... but also I know WE MAKE as in create the future.) If we don't do this right THIS TIME?

Ron Paul could do to "us" well actually the USA+ the world** the same thing if so arrogant who people vote for him as they voted for Ralph Nader in the "real race" don't from whatever point of view your coming from ANY political perspective where you do not want the reactionary GOP, and the Chameleon Romney get in office and have GW Bush but, lack of shall we say take GWB having any, where it counted. analytical thinking, ZERO ability to deal with any bigger picture And we got in effect we all went through the most costly way in US history money wise, the lives lost one can not put a $figure, though some believe it or not do.

Want Bush 2, 2.0 with a well Romney has demonstrated has no principles? Please see my previous posts on this OP to add clarity. Now want my $5.00? (inflation), I honestly see the main reason was the WMD-BS multiple and deep, as to "WHY" did Bush the 2nd take out Iraq? Saddam H. tried I think several times to assassinate GHW Bush or G Bush the 1st. Now any human being I know ( despite personal "issues" with their Dad, like me) but it applies to all who had some son of a f****** *****target ones family? Guess what I'd do? That I'll ad in a new post on Conspiracies, titled; "An Owners Manual", or Politic's 2012, Grey Area, Ill see, It will be obvious. No room here!

Is it logical to destroy a nation with countless deaths, not just the USA but we drew NATO into this with GWB turning NATO into our President Bush and the money spent per Americas GNP, GDM, and all military/&other intelligence/no-document funds as with very back stuff* our intelligence/and cooperative arrangements and all other "help with logistics", and often what other close friends can offer is sometimes very hot stuff.

As in those nations that emphasize human intelligence we need. President Carter thought human spy's were not who the hell knows, polite? Reminds me of the American idiot who's name escapes me (i'll get it, he deserves his "quota" and name above many a spooks desk) Who shut down the WW-1 era Black Chamber, saying "Gentlemen do not read others mail" How bout our own or others reading ours, including classified communiqués? I don't care what concerns "gentlemen" Jesus H Christ...

Most critical/urgent is the first Bush opened the newly freed states of the former USSR to NATO membership. I will go over why this was a real bad idea, if a united organization for extending power WITH DIAMOND HARD restraints, given the UN's "effectiveness", we DO need a free and more important "club" with stead fast rules,

** If the world is concerned about peace, the United States not screwing with others, and Americans, becoming an "Amerikan" fascist nation? Like attacking our own citizens by control methods they wont even know about. Think were there now not even but, we are SO close and provisos post 9/11 only have someone hit the quiet "on switch".

Called Grey, Shadow, other name play as well, Martial Law, its not obvious, but at least with the "old fashioned kind" the issue's were plain, open and not to hard to understand. attacking others, with out genuine national security interests with all or the Earth's people's, our own lives, don't want the idiot morality police screwing with your civil right rights, poisoning the environment, taking away any lip service to women, you need more?

Oh those who like me who know (just use your nightmare file) how easy our liberties can be f***** with, no destroyed not just "Titanic musical chairs"? the Cloaked Secret State from imposing stuff making the patriot act look oh-so like long long ago in some utopia fiction America, but in truth before the"nuke codes" of quiet power of the state in my country violated OUR home pre-9/11 and changed forever any remaining facade of freedom. Any like it? Then vote for Romney/or Dr. Paul

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mach5
I think Paul has the best chance of winning the primaries

But he's already lost in the primaries. The most that can happen now is that pro-Paul delegates at the convention will embarrass Romney despite calls for "decorum" from the Paul campaign. In the end Paul will almost certainly remain a Republican and endorse Romney rather than embarrass his son. The only question is how his rabid following will react.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

The entire gov't is almost bought and paid for....besides Paul.
The man is as good as it gets.

And if Paul were to implement his theories there would be no need to buy and pay for the government as the country would be Balkanized, the federal government would be tremendously weakened and the big corporations would be able to do whatever they wanted.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
How do you guys know ron paul is not a CIA plant

As a direct response to knightrider078's response to OP, I at least honestly don't know "for sure", about the CIA, but they are only one of many "agencies" And as well I like indeed admire Dr. Pauls steadfast efforts and honesty. This is a man if you see his record over time, a CIA,NSA,PTA, who-what plant? It doesn't have that what I'll call "Texture, Personality-Geo-Space, smell? I don't think but how the hell do I honestly know , no way I can, or likely anyone legitimate, but l would look at Dr. Paul in his totality, bona fides, legend, all available thats the best insight that may help

However former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura has OPENLY claimed on the cable program "Conspiracy Theory", killed by TPTB, even before the shows recorded and logical to think paid for most likely the network itself, or (?) were not even showed, but I can't confirm that, but has that oder. Thats the "media program/Net/web product, etc" becomes the equivalent of a "Non-Person".

Sorry can't place the network but my tiny getting smaller brain remembers I think "TruTV"? If thats correct, I believe that's where the non-affiliated, (I think), spin off from History Channels "Pawn Stars" is where one will find "Hardcore Pawn". Though not on the topic I wish the Father-Owner of that "HCP store" would seriously kick his obnoxious sons attitude on crack ass.. into the following week, minimum.)

The Governor said he was debriefed, to be polite, after he was elected and more or less was asked, "How did you win? (Insert and augment "How did a no body, I detest the attitude any one person is assumed as or thought of that way, "a nobody".) I think, again this is only from what I saw, no more on TV, Governor Venture told them where to put their debriefing, who he described as ordinary translates to: you won't confuse then with any one, multiple racial types, men and women thats all that the program said.

I did not know that Jesse V. was even running, never even heard of him before he ran and run. Will follow up later. Weather was bad now worse. Later.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011

Does anyone here believe a single man can actually save our nation in four years?

Wow, does Obama get that pass? It would take him 30 years to undo the damage of Reagan and the two Bushes, not to mention Clinton (closet republican).

edit on 5/2/12 by arbiture1200 because: (no reason given)

arbiture1200 (also arbiture) will provide response, don't mean to take unnecessary space, and got frosted net loops in body of the others. net and the equivalent and putting my response in the other two parties [openminded2011] and [Starchild23]

edit on 5/2/12 by arbiture1200 because: I'm not sure

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This is not the statements you would expect from the presumptive GOP presidential candidate.If Dr.Paul is such a non threat why go outta your way to proclaim that you will get the nomination at the convention.If it's a done deal then why? Unless Romney's handlers are worried that he "wins" the election and ends up not being in control of the right wing of our 2 party scam.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KnawLick

What cause he knows how to work a system that's trying to cheat its way to a win too no effect. He's following the rules (unlike some people) so stop whining like a child.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

We have got to start with someone and there's no better someone right now than Ron Paul.

Ron Paul is not just one man. He's a figurehead for a very patriotic and determined movement toward a better America, not for just some Americans but ALL Americans -- black, white, Catholic, Islamic, rich, poor or otherwise. The only group who stands to loose from a Ron Paul administration is the globalists. These globalists are made up of a very few wealthy and tightly knit families. These largely Zionist banking families have amassed great control over western civilization for which the United States is not immune. They work in the shadows of government and religion to foster control and influence policy. It is no secret they are trying to grab a whole lot more (See Agenda 21) and the Ron Paul camp is the movement that would set their sinister goals back, by many years and hopefully forever by restoring constitutional policy and promoting transparency with the voters. This lack of transparency by the bought and paid for media is what keeps the masses of ignorant people in the dark. We believe Ron Paul will help change that by repealing executive orders and measures that will restore an open and free press.

The globalists are hard at work buying off politicians (some can't be bought) who will enact policy to repress any uprising of the masses as they become more familiar with the corruption and cover-ups. One thing they are trying to push through is a bill that would make propaganda legal here in the U.S., as if that doesn't occur already.

Scary times...but Ron Paul is a smart start in the right direction. He's not perfect, but he will do for the interim.
edit on 24-5-2012 by NowIsThe because: typo

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patrol
Ron Paul is just another Elite's stooge.
It will be only once he is elected that you the sheeple will realise how you got screwed!
Actually, Mitt or Paul, you get screwed, no matter for whom you vote.
IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE!

At least one gets it! Well said!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

My point was it's hard to believe you are a Ron Paul supporter when your posts reek of defeatism. I am not hear to be PC baby.

I've read your posts before and they all have the same negative overtones about RP's prospects. If you are a true RP supporter, please post like one because your posts do nothing to inspire confidence and nothing constructive to help his cause.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CJCSuperman
No delegates should be "bound" to vote for anyone. Are you telling me that because Santorum and Gingrich got votes the delegates should still have to vote for them at the convention? This is stupid. Also, shouldn't delegates be allowed to change their mind later as they find out new information on candidates? What if Romney came out and said something that was totally against what he promised in the past to win votes? Should delegates have to go "well, I know he said this now but back in February he won so... because I'm bound, I have to vote for him"? This whole "bound" thing is ridiculous. Let the delegates vote how they want to vote.

This is a response to the individual above, but applicable across the field, applicable to those who have the odd idea called "one person, one vote" on this. Then we have to dump the electoral college. Get rid of the delegates who are often just going to vote the way they want to anyway. Archaic entity, for a dead age.

Anyone who thinks the popular vote makes NO sense, and the electoral college DOES make sense, PLEASE tell me how? As for delegates "voting and bound by a vote", get rid of the damn electoral college. NOW! Or when more people vote, thats the people, you know ALL OF us?, for one person per office and the electoral college, the later is another aluminum hat trick, get rid of it. We are way past any possible problem with participatory democracy. Except the electoral limitations and reasons in't continued "special interest" promoters must go.

Guess what? Given the advances in technology and peoples ability get much more information (assuming not just those media/net etc sites that the use to massage their ego) and in particular a somewhat near future where each person in a nation like the US, European States, Australia, Canada, many, many more,

Then the idea of "representative" government will radically change, the absolute "option" that will bring us everywhere on the democratic-government-Earth any person to take as much or as little interest in all areas of each country that are applicable to "what representatives vote on in a republic". Many have "hot button issues" that only concern them. Others are interested in any and frequently varied topics. And everyone's a desire for reducing cost, and the god damn bureaucracy we all pay for and get less for it.

The ability to adequately do this from a socio-technological approach? About 99.9% certain. Its going to happen, so lets make it "happen" for all of us. Will put my ideas where my mouth is very shortly.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join