It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney scared Ron Paul is winning!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
More evidence that Ron Paul is winning. Mitt Romney is worried! He feels the need to remind us that he will be elected in Tampa...

Ron Paul 2012!!!

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Tue May 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Wow Mitt Romney might actually have a brain cell. So why does his supporters lack brains??

Odd.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The word of the day to describe opponents of Ron Paul = SCARED!

I have heard it from more sources today as well as used the term myself. The opponents are scared.

Stealth strategy?

S&F OP

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Lol. I wish I could be there to see all the Ron Paul supporters face's when he loses. (as he always does)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

How exactly is he winning... Never understand this logic. I suppose it has to do with pledged delegates etc. but people have clearly picked Romney, right or wrong.

Ron Paul is all about liberty and the constitution. I highly doubt he would advocate some sheister, sneaky delegate move to override the popular vote. That's like a libertarian oxymoron.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KnawLick

Ron Paul is also very advocate on how the U.S. should be more of a republic, which is exactly what the delegate system is based off of.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The Rachell Maddow Show. Must be true!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Mitt should be scared, since he doesn't have a core of passionate followers, unlike Paul!

How is "Well, it's better than douche!" going to get you delegates?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Sounds like a bunch of Musashi fantasy to me.

Romney is going to get the RP nomination. Then Obama is going to get reelected. Life will go on in America, and you'll still be miserable and angry in life.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
o_O

Where is OutkastSearcher?

I constantly see him talk about the "bound delegates"....
Maybe this video will clear the air.

I still stand strongly for Dr. Paul and support him throughout the campaign.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

There is only one way Ron Paul is 'winning' anything and that is by strong arming delegates against the decisions of their constituents. Yea, something really to be proud of, right? Romney won over 6 million votes thus far, Ron Paul has less than a third of that. In two of the States, Maine and Minnesota, where Ron Paul gained the delegates, the majority of the voters in those states did not choose to go with Paul.

There's nothing here to celebrate for Paul supporters in my eyes. Paul better do something about his nutty supporters, before they damage Romney's prospects. Ron paul has to decide whether he is willing to risk Rand Paul's future prospects for the nomination all for the sake of the delusions of his supporters.
edit on 22-5-2012 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

There's nothing here to celebrate for Paul supporters in my eyes. Paul better do something about his nutty supporters, before they damage Romney's prospects. Ron paul has to decide whether he is willing to risk Rand Paul's future prospects for the nomination all for the sake of the delusions of his supporters.

Who cares about the prospects of politicians, the only thing that should matter is the prospects of the country, and only Ron Paul will take care of that.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
"The question is, will Mitt Romney trip over it." - OP video

Mitt The Trip Romney

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

lol.

I just want to hear some facts from someone who really doesn't care about any of the candidates and has no "master" to answer to...and for, at times.

Btw...!
End the Fed!
Ron Paul 2012

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The whole election process is absolutely HOSED-Up. Dr. Paul is winning this, he's winning that, they are proving fraud over here, AND over there. What the Hell gives? He should be at a better standing than he is. We should be hearing HIS name daily on the news. The whole damn thing is a pathetic mess. HE IS WINNING, so, why does the media marginalize it? I guess we will have to see how it washes out in the end. As I have said before, If Ron Paul does not get the nomination, President Obama will most certainly be re-elected. I am willing to bet on it. Have you ever heard of a sure thing? Now is the time to bet on it.

@ Freakjive - Check the facts on your signature. The first U.S. income tax was instituted in 1862 to help fund the Civil War. Check google, its there.

@ ALL - Vote Ron Paul / H Ross Perot .. . . .. j/k. . .. . well, . . maybe not. . . . .

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Still got a long ways to go but wow how things keep improving for Paul. I'm kind of happy here.

Just shows even if he doesn't win, he's reaching more and more and more people and that IS the main goal I believe. Not the POTUS badge, but to wake as many as possible as long as he can. And when he 'can't any more (due to not running after all is said and done if he does not win) we the People still can keep on his message.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. He won by waking people up and keeping waking people up. POTUS really isn't that important when more eyes and hearts are opened as a whole than just one man if that makes sense.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Ron Paul has now won the majority of the delegates in 11 states. And the delegate count happens to be the only thing that matters when it comes to electing nominees. Thank you Founding Fathers for the electoral college system.

As Dr. Paul says "Once an ideas time has come, it cannot be stopped by any army or any government!"

Ron Paul supporters are greater in number, more established, and more passionate than any of the MSM candidates. The "Ron Paul is un-electable meme is FAIL!!!

Ron Paul 2012!!!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It's really going to help Romney get MY vote when HIS supporters keep calling me 'nutty' because I support Ron Paul.

Truth is though, maybe I AM nutty - as in tough nut to crack for Romney. NO way, forget it.
I don't give a flying FLIP if Romney wins or not. It's not about Obama hate for me, lol, cause then I'd have to decide between Obama hate and Romney hate. I got enough to go around tho.

So maybe I am nutty enough to stick it out. It's the only chance I feel this country has.

Does that make me a nut, to fight for the one thing I think will help us?

Will my face "FALL" when Romney gets the nomination?
Heck no. I'll just be like "I'm afraid that we'll all keep getting the government they think we deserve."

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

There is only one way Ron Paul is 'winning' anything and that is by strong arming delegates against the decisions of their constituents. Yea, something really to be proud of, right? Romney won over 6 million votes thus far, Ron Paul has less than a third of that. In two of the States, Maine and Minnesota, where Ron Paul gained the delegates, the majority of the voters in those states did not choose to go with Paul.

lol, strong arm.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

lol, strong arm.

Those evil, strong arming, Robert's Rule following Paul followers...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join