It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Combat "warrants" now in effect. Link to Bradley Manning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Combat warrants are now in effect. This worries many of the soldiers because of possible leaks.

www.militarytimes.com...

The quote is from army times. But I couldn't post the link without it being a mobile link.

Army forces in Afghanistan must obtain “warrants” to enter local homes before setting out on combat missions, causing concern among soldiers and Afghan forces over potential leaks that could imperil missions. As NATO forces take a back seat in operations, the Afghan government now bans some U.S. conventional forces from running independent raids and mandates that U.S. forces share operational details with joint coordination cells, said Maj. Joe Buccino, an Army spokesman in Paktika province.

Conspiracy time:

Are they try trying to kill off our boys? The soldiers that will come home and spill the beans about how this war is based on lies and money?. Like Bradley Manning did?
(obligatory FREE BRADLEY MANNING!)

NATO says it is because of the new plan to back out soon.

Honestly. Do you think the ANA is going to stand up against the Taliban because WE'VE trained them? Considering what we've done to those people's country? I think not.

Opinions?

Sorry. Edited for typos that kinda made what I meant sound different.
Auto correct destroys my soul sometimes. Gotta remember to proofread xD.

Sorry if it's been posted.

edit on 22-5-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
As NATO forces take a back seat in operations.
NATO dont trust them
remember Korea,,,

they sold out then,,they will again.
NATO/U.N same thing these days.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

America has trillions of barrels of oil. I can't remember the link. I'll edit and post it in a bit. It's a .gov
We're selling our oil and they're selling theirs.
The government makes more money if it's imported.
What are we savIng up all this money for? Is there a bigger scheme? Maybe an all out war with the Chinese? Maybe that's why Russia is on the fence. They don't know who to side with.
Sorry. I'm in my crazy conspiracy zone (with a little help from my friends (; if ya know what I mean.)

But really. I also read another theory that were trying to create a matrix reality of sorts where we can live forever to play god. Whichever country gets there first wins.

Or maybe this. Who cares if America is in debt. When the countries come to collect it, are they going to stand up against one the most highly defended countries?

Dunno. A lot of ideas. But feel free to take them with a grain of salt, I won't be offended. :p

join