It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great News!!! Obama Will Remain on AZ Ballot!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Do Obama supporters agree with all of these drones in the sky, wire tapping, stealing your computer info

You can have that with social security and clean air (Obama) or without (Romney), which sounds like a better deal to you?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Too bad he is a terrible president and you have no idea why you support him.

No Obama supporters ever do. Somehow none of you can see the horrible job he is doing and you haven't noticed he hasn't done anything good.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Common...... Obama, Bush, an Romney are all cousins. The only thing that matters is bloodline to rule over america.

Obama is the tenth cousin of former presidents Gerald Ford (once removed), George H.W Bush (once removed) and George W. Bush (twice removed) 2012.candidate-comparison.org...

And Romney is also cousin to Bush (and Obama)
newsfeed.time.com...

Either one is a royal bloodline of the establishment/TPTB. They are both poison to society with the mission of centralizing world power.

Ron Paul 2012

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Obama's track record

Opposed gay marriage in 2009 and reaffirmed his position in 2010. When he finally flipped on his position in 2011 he stated that he was still "grappling" with his personal views on gay marriage.

Signed the NDAA - an indefinite detention bill - into law.

Gave $535,000,000 of our money to a company which he knew (or at least should) have was going to go bankrupt.

Placed Sanctions on Iran that will likely lead to war.

Increased the TSA’s budget and allowed the scope of their authority to increase

Gave Blackwater a quarter of a billion dollars.

Approved of a more draconian Patriot Act.

Assassinated three American Citizens 1 2 3.

Continued the Drug War. Including pushing for a fiver year mandated sentence for Charles C. Lynch the owner of a licensed medical marijuana dispensary.

Wins right to deny habeas review from detainees.

Protected Bush officials from charges relating to torture.

Waged war on Libya without congressional approval.

Waives health care coverage for employees of 29 companies including McDonald's.

Deports record number of immigrants.

Continued and escalated a covert, drone war in Yemen.

Takes the hardest stance in American history against government whistle blowers.

Escalated the proxy war in Somalia.

Pushes harder for warrantless wire taps than Bush did.

Escalated the CIA drone war in Pakistan including attacking first responders and funerals.

And what about the Children?

Promises more transparent government denies more FOIA request than Bush.

Gives BP and other big oil companies exemption from EPA laws.

Will maintain a presence in Iraq even after "ending" war.

Sharply escalated the war in Afghanistan.

Secretly made deal to kill health care public option while secretly meeting with health care executives and provided an exemption for abortion.

Secretly deployed US special forces to 75 countries.

Sold $30 billion of weapons to the dictatorship in Saudi Arabia.

Signed an agreement for 7 military bases in Colombia

Appoints multiple lobbyist while signing an executive order limiting this practice. This included lobbyist from Goldman Sachs , Raytheon and Monsanto.

Continued Bush's rendition program.

Extended the Patriot Act

Allowed Guantanamo to operate

Increased troops in Afghanistan by 60.000

Signed NDAA into law

Assassinated US citizens, including two 16yo boys

Signed the bill that makes protesting illegal close to government facilities or close to the secret service

Signed executive order "national defense resource preparedness act"

Tripled the war on drugs and busted down more legal Marijuana shops in 3 years, than Bush did in 8 years.

Arrested more whistle blowers than ALL other presidents combined.

Increased the debt by 5 trillion dollars in 3 years, more than Bush did in 8 years.

edit on 28-5-2012 by yellowsnow because: added more, could go on and on

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glowd33
I told my GF I would break up with her if she voted for Obama.

edit on 27-5-2012 by Glowd33 because: spelling

That is so funny. My boyfriend told me the same thing.
The guy I have been screwing behind his back says he loves me for me and who I vote for means nothing though. Shhhh.

Then again, he has been leaning so far right that I think he is spending free time in men's restrooms and trolling rentaboy sites anyway so I think that fixes things anyway, hun.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Autumnal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Too bad he is a terrible president and you have no idea why you support him.

No Obama supporters ever do. Somehow none of you can see the horrible job he is doing and you haven't noticed he hasn't done anything good.

All the crap Republicans bash him for usually turn out to be bills authored by Republicans, ideas started by Bush, or programs championed by Ronald Reagan so I would suggest you have no clue why you hate him.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Obama Accomplishments.

Just a Few

1. Ended War in Iraq
2. Began withdrawl from Afghanistan 15 thousand home 33 thousand by end of summer.
3. Killed Bin Laden.
4 28 consecutive months of private sector job growth
5. Exports up 30%
6. Stopped credit card company fraud and abuse
7. Forced banks to repay TAARP
8. Cut taxes 18 times for middle class famlies
9. Drastic tax cuts for small business.

many many many more accomplishments.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ultimately the fate of the election is decided by the lies and misinformation our people have been fed over the years by government media and until that stops, there will never be a fair election.

The only information in your head is what you let inside..

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
just wondering why you think this is "GREAT" news... because I thought that you blue back obama sheep new for sure nothing was gonna come of it...

The truth of the matter is that you wouldn't care one way what his birth place was, even if he came out and declared he was a keyan you would still back him.

I think I may just vote obama this year even though i am a RP supporter... I think you people should get what you are asking for. Even if we get romney the death of america may slow down but it will still happen. Why kick the can.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowsnow

Common...... Obama, Bush, an Romney are all cousins. The only thing that matters is bloodline to rule over america.

Obama is the tenth cousin of former presidents Gerald Ford (once removed), George H.W Bush (once removed) and George W. Bush (twice removed) 2012.candidate-comparison.org...

And Romney is also cousin to Bush (and Obama)
newsfeed.time.com...

Either one is a royal bloodline of the establishment/TPTB. They are both poison to society with the mission of centralizing world power.

Ron Paul 2012

Thanks for the laugh. At that distance (nine generations) just about everybody is related to everybody else.

You are probably closer related to them than they are to each other. Why aren't you in 'Star Chamber' or the 'American Illuminati' or what ever the heck you think they are hooked up with?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxThexGreatxEscapexx
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Whats your opinion on public schooling and college loans?

I know this is not directed at me, but I'll answer anyway.

Public school is worthless. I learned more from the public library than I did from public school.

As to college loans, well I put myself through college without any financial assistance of any kind. No grants or loans. Working full time and going to school part time, it took me 7 years to get my B.S. But I paid for it all on my own.

If I can do it anyone can.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by J-in-TX

Just curious when you did it.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

Originally posted by J-in-TX

Just curious when you did it.

I started in '97 and finished in '04. I was in my late 20's when I started and over 30 when I finished.

It made me sick watching the videos of the Occupy folks complaining about how they should be able to default on their student loans. I have worked hard for everything I have and have never taken a handout from anyone.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I don’t understand how this is great news, or news at all for that matter. Of course he was going to be on the ballot, hes not stupid and neither are his accomplices, I mean administration. Yell “Racist, bigots” loud enough for long enough and even the pope would get tired of hearing it, no matter how untrue it is.

Only wish there was a negative star or flag I could give for redundant stories.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot
1. Ended War in Iraq

It was scheduled to end before he got in. He promised to end it MUCH EARLIER but didn't.
Oh .. and our troops are still there. FAIL on his part.

2. Began withdrawl from Afghanistan

Again .. promised to end it MUCH EARLIER but didn't.
Troops will be permanent there after we 'leave'.

3. Killed Bin Laden.

Seal team 6 killed Bin Laden. Obama had the info on where Bin Laden was for a whole year
before he acted. Obama is NOT an effective commander in chief.
ATS Thread - Top General: Obama knew UBLs hideout since Summer of 2010 but refused to act

4 28 consecutive months of private sector job growth

Unemployment Rate 8.2% - real unemployment rate around 18%

5. Exports up 30%

US Trade Lags Behind Other Developed Nations

6. Stopped credit card company fraud and abuse

Um ... no. It still is happening.

7. Forced banks to repay TAARP

Un ... no. Banks were FORCED to take TARP money and then Obama refused repayment.
It was a power grab by Obama.
Business Insider - Documents Reveal How Paulson Forced Banks to Take the Cash
WSJ - Obama refuses to accept repayment - the reason ...

8. Cut taxes 18 times for middle class famlies

Um ... no. Obama actually raised it through stealthy means ..
WSJ - Obama Adivsers Set to Raise Taxes
Obama to raise taxes ...
The Hill - Healthcare Law Socks Middle Class with a 39 Billion $$ Tax Increase
Business Week - Obama raises corporate taxes - the payment burden gets distributed to labor
Tax Bombshell - Obama would actually be raising taxes
And then we have the extra soda and cigarette taxes and others that are to be piled on ... etc etc

9. Drastic tax cuts for small business.

Obamacare putting small business out of business. Obamacare forcing small and large business to cut health care and pay the 'lesser fine' instead of the health care.

many many many more accomplishments.

Accomplishments .. sure ... bombing more countries than Bush43 ... promising 'no lobbiest will find a job in my White House' but then hiring dozens and dozens ... and then there are the extreme poor choices made in his Czar appointments .... and then there are the lies he's been caught in ... and then there's the corruption ... and then there is his (in)justice dept with Eric Holder ... and then there's .... etc etc etc

The continued glorification of Obama by some ... wow ....

edit on 6/10/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I find it hilarious that people are still buying this stuff.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by J-in-TX

Curious because between '02 and '07, my tuition TRIPLED. The interest on the loans available to me doubled. But you are right, we all have the exact same opportunities.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join