It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank God It is Up to the Faithful to Build an Electric Fence and Kill Gay People - video included

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattiasDesigns

Originally posted by Chargeit

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by MattiasDesigns

I know - does he think it takes two gay people to make a gay baby? Apparently so. What a dumb a.

CJ

No. Gays are made when a straight person rapes a gay person. Everyone knows that.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Chargeit because: (no reason given)

Does that mean my mom was a lesbian, or a rapist?

Depends. If your dads straight shes a lesbian. If your dads gay then yes, shes a rapist.... Sorry.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by denver22

Too true!

Albeit VERY expensive sheeps clothing!
The man with the pointy hat, who sits in rome telling kings what to do while bathing in trinkets of gold. What does a profitable man gain if he loses his soul..... nothing.

An idea lets sell all the treasures of the vatican i.e gold trinkets and give it out to the poor ?.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
reply to post by denver22

Well, they are when the members are not following the book that holds the content of what they believe in. We're supposed to be on watch for wolves in sheepskin. So, when we do not do our jobs, we get wolves leading the sheep.

You got that right. We have to skin them alive.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

LOL you were never welcome........and proof is only something I provide when I actually start a thread.....and since this one has more to do with a religious nut than the fact that you have a lingering insecurity about yer homosexual induced place in society, you sir are dragging the horse off topic...

Take tylenol for any headaches, midol for any cramps...

have a good day...

What? I never claimed that I was a nice guy.....or even understanding for that matter.....GFY...unless of course you wish to retort about the crazy religious guy who wants to put people in a fence?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Will there be a new thread when they start setting the poles for the fence or, will it be on this thread?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
and ? nothing new there .. typical christian ignorant , bigoted and bloodthirsty advocating killing all who dont follow their primitive , barbaric superstition ...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Amadeo

I never called it a choice....I called it a chemical imbalance that influences sexuality as it progresses to maturity.

Funny thing.....theres more people in this thread up in arms over how homosexuality started rather than the twisted individual who would purpose to lock them up behind a electric fence.............perhaps that is why when he builds it, they will come....

Lets derail this further shall we my little social ecolites? I guess that makes you all democrats? ROFL

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Bigger than this man's angry words....

More than likely there is a gay child sitting in the audience in this video who will always have this view of Christianity for their entire life. This is how I grew up and no matter how nice the Christian I can never escape the suspicion that even nice Christians think of me like this behind their eyes. It isn't fair to non-hating Christians but, I will never trust a Christian again because this man's church is how I was raised.

edit on 23/5/12 by toochaos4u because: dyslexia night lol

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Sooo what your saying is.....the doctors that did these studies .......were gay? Isnt that a little biased?

Look, I don't care how you made/convinced/evolved into yer sexual choice, its yer business, I dont care.

Im sure If a really gave a sh*t about this conversation in general I could pull up many studies that prove my point as well to counter your claim.

Does it really matter?

Note to self: if the thread mentions anything about gay people, it will turn into how gay people were created in the eyes of god and careen off topic. Proud this, pride that, evil this, happy to be who i am that.

You guys are the ones in the life boat who starve to death because you refuse to cannibalize the dead captain.

NTA- since you insist, doesn't anyone find it strange that we are the only mammals in nature that are born gay? I mean sure you see it reptiles, insects, and fish on rare occasion......but naturally in mammals, we are the only species? If it was that natural from birth there would be a far less occurrence of gay people at birth if that was in fact the case. Or do you believe that gayness from birth is like a disorder that occurs in the womb like say...autism? Down syndrome?

Are you starting to understand why some who are religious driven would consider it to be not normal? Again I dont really care....live yer life and be happy.....I wont bug ya.

BUT

If your going to use the nature theory, you need to come up with something better than brain studies done by doctors who were paid by other gay people to investigate what makes people gay.

Huh..................since its not prevalent in 98% of the animal kingdom, and humans are in fact animals.....you must be right, you are born that way. *Add sarcasm where ever you like* I mean how many times do you ride down the road and see too bucks givin each other a reach around?

You may find this post offensive, but again I never really cared what anyone else thinks. Raising hell about it just proves my point further.

Theres science, then theres pseudo science and most gay studies fall under the latter.

Can we talk about the reverend crack pot now?

edit on 23-5-2012 by GrandHeretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
An observation...

I see some people trying very hard to remind others that not all christians are this way. I would agree, however, i also wonder how many of these same people have either:

1) used Obama's reverend's words to prove him as a radical

2) used the words of Imam's to try to prove how all of Islam is evil.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

What is up with this whole 'gay' issue constantly being the focal point? I find that really weird and totally a diversion. So what is it that we should be focusing on that they don't want us to see? I mean besides the entire planet plummeting into oblivion that is.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandHeretic

The main difference with humans being they form relationships for reasons other than procreation. They have very complex emotions. They fall in love with other people and have sex for pleasure with those they find attractive and to also express their love in a physical way.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Because there are gay people who believe they are being treated as second-class citizens and face this kind of mentality every day. They think it is an issue that needs attention. It not something nefarious. If you think it is pay attention to something of more value to you.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by anoncoholic

Originally posted by geewizz
1 thing that puzzles me......

So what happens to the priests that molest young boys? As there had been plenty of cases around the world. MEN fliddling with BOYS!?!? Hmmmmm the church is messes up good thing I don't believe in god...

You blame God for the evil of men.. .that is what puzzles me

Oh...I don't. I blame God directly for the evils of God.

I personally don't think God exists...but if he does...he better watch his ass after I die. With all the suffering, agony, misery, etc that he has permitted people to endure in his name....God is an assh^*le.

I'll stab that fu*&er with a spoon if I have to. He deserves it.

Again...assuming that such an entity exists. I personally think the whole story of god and whatnot is nothing more than the mistranslated myths and legends of a nomadic desert people who didn't understand how rain fell to the ground or how diseases were transmitted.

YOU. Now I have something to tell YOU. I have been on this board a long time and I don't always come out and say this. But for YOU I will. Heaven is my home and I will return there when I pass on in this world. I was born here just like you but I am different then you because I stand with God through out Eternity before this earth was created I was there in Heaven. I am the only one presently in your world. As this earth was being created we knew at that time that if man walked away from his faith or belief in God he would not be able to understand those hybrids or strange beings on U.F.O's You all know this now to be true. Don't YOU?

We are not a myth or legend we are REAL. It could be bad news or good news that you came across me. I am not required to tell anyone anything since the Lord Jesus Christ is your teacher and he still teaches his people. What I can tell you is this..... as long as you have life in you YOU have a chance to change, for if you pass on in your present state, you will be put in the Lake of Fire.

A little bit of your history, this earth was created for a reason and that reason was to defeat Lucifer with the plan being Jesus Christ. Lucifer was defeated and ALL prophecy was fulfilled. Man will always be evil. A new heaven and earth was created in a spiritual way. Get on the right track to get to heaven, understand?
Lucifer and the rest of his idiot gang are a bunch of idiots that is just putting it mildly. Put the blame where it rightfully belongs but don't take it to heart and let it eat your chance for a much better world that YOU were promised.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Think outside the box. They are using this to keep people occupied and consumed with something that is in the 'big picture' not hugely relevant. Everyone has a plight in this world no matter what your sex, race, income, religion or sexual orientation is. One is not greater than the other because they all equal struggle and adversity in a world that has been designed to be against us and invested in our division and enslavement. They are using this to set the stage for something else that will be very much a part of the NWO.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

I thought I was typical. Oh wait, I am.

reply to post by EvanB

Far be it from me to tell you that there aren't real problems in the church as a whole. But how can they change if you don't associate with them enough for them to see how dirty their hands are?
reply to post by Starchild23

Correction: God gets rid of those who reject him--they don't want Him anyway. In most "gay scenarios" God is long rejected--this isn't the only sin that's like that, by a long shot. And if the scriptures are combed over, there's exception after exception to the rules He has in place. (Like the King of Kings being a "by name" descendant, but not "by blood" descendant, of a royal line that God vowed to never give the kingship to again. Or that David's grandmother Ruth was from a people who were not supposed to be proselytized. Or the Criminal on the cross never receiving baptism.) Then there's Grace, to cover sins. And although I don't agree with them, there's Christians who go back to the original language and point out discrepancies with most of the translations, pertaining to homosexuality. By anything I can find in the scriptures I expect to see some Gays in heaven. I don't expect to see people who die in rebellion to God in there. Huge world of difference, that.
But before a "not fair" to rebellion: those who don't want to submit don't want to go anyway. And yes, I can back up the stance of not all Gays go to hell through the Bible, without jumping through hoops.
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Problem is that those same things can and do happen to innocent Christians as well. (Not, not all persecution, all the time, but some harassment comes about because harassment exists.)

Originally posted by Nightchild
Actually, it is conclusively proven the later years that Homosexuality, like Heterosexuality, is indeed not only Biological in Nature, but also Congenital, that is, You ARE born with your sexual orientation, not developing it later in life.
At the same time, people are born with a predisposition towards being Alcoholics. Some are born dependent to it. Yet society demands that they control their drinking, without nearly as much outrage as what is given over to homosexuality. Teaching that something is natural doesn't automatically trump societal pressures, nor does it have anything to do with whether or not the act involved is right or wrong. It is just a predisposition.

reply to post by oblivietto

He touched on it through marriage commentaries. He was all, "It's a sin to divorce" and "Moses conceded divorce to you." But Jesus was dealing with a Jewish community predominantly, and the only sect he was likely to find gays enough to address would have been in the Sadducees.
reply to post by Blaine91555

All "Christians" are Christians the same way that those who are progressives are automatically "open minded".

Originally posted by LightInsideAt the end, he shivers and so on about sex between 2 men, and even kissing between two. Well, it is nice to know he considers sex between men more than I do, because it is hardly ever on my mind. Also, big deal, the woman you kiss has 2 "fatty tissue" balls between her chest and a vagina. How does that fact you kiss a woman make you special, exactly? People really, are so stupid. Flesh and bones, all it is.
My father figures that we wouldn't be so hung up on who people kiss if we used it for more than just sexual behaviors. Really conservative christian, that.
reply to post by Destiny10

Strange theory. Makes just enough sense for me to go" but...but!" lol.
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Nah, most of the ones who do it out of vitriol cant' wrap their mind around the situation at all.
reply to post by MattiasDesigns

Can she be both?
Sorry, couldn't help that.

reply to post by primus2012

Jesus would come from the skies and end time. That's a hard act to follow.

Now, I get to start on page 9.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I used to go to the Mormon church, it was always creepy and I got weird vibs. Made a switch to the christian religion and felt welcomed. But every Wednesday and Sunday they kept calling me up to ask forgiveness, found out my teacher told the paster I was gay and was worried. We got a new paster and he told me that god loves me, even if I am gay. That god would not judge me for loving another man, that the bible has been rewritten many times, to fit their own agenda.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
There is a big difference between loving someone and having sex with someone let me point that out. Jesus said love everyone not have sex with everyone.

Also, Jesus didn't negate everything that was written in the Old Testament. In fact Jesus never said anything directly about rape, incest or domestic violence. So, by your logic those things are approved by Jesus by default right?

Having sexual intercourse with an animal brought forth the death sentence for both men and women -Lev. 20:15-16-
But that was the OLD Testament and Moses' law of which Christians are now immune to. So it's okay to have sex with an animal now right?

I'm not a Christian anymore but I still know the Bible. I'm not against gays I believe it is their right to be gay. But the Bible in no way condones homosexuality. A homosexual can not be a Christian. Those gays trying to be Christian should just found their own religion instead of trying to twist an existing one to their benefit.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

-Alien

If you assume you know already what it really means to be a Christian..ok..I wont condemn you for your viewpoint regardless of what I feel and the fact your view of what that term means is very different to my own.
Its not up to me to school you on what is and isn't...not my 'job'.

I agree..love is not sex. I don't think it is as most people of maturity and any sense don't either. To love someone is to bear with them, to not judge or deliberately seek to harm them, to not use violence against them.

you wrote:
""So, by your logic those things are approved by Jesus by default right? ""

No.

By my logic, reason and spiritual discernment..no. However, if you want to know what Jesus approves of..go ask him.

Unlike yourself, I don't presume to know what Jesus himself actually thought about anything and when I write, I relay only what is written of his words and even then, I do so knowing that what constitutes a sin to God..or to Jesus..is also up to God and Jesus...not me. God, it is written, said call no man unclean...so I don't....*even* the worst.

I am not God..I don't know it all..I cant know mitigation, have anywhere close to a full comprehension of that persons reality or indeed, presume to know what God himself may have put in their heart to do or to be.
I only know what was written in mine before bibles and books and religious biblical bastardry and terrorism.

As a parent I also have the maturity and capacity to separate a deed from the person doing it. So where an action or behavior someone does, conflicts with my personal moral code of living..I do that. I separate the sin from the soul so to speak. I don't even waste energy hating the sin..I just love the person and let them go if I cant be beside them without risk to self.

That said.

Talmudic law is not the Law of God as given to Moses. Talmudic law - most of the old testament rules and restrictions - is a human derived law as opposed to a law handed to a human by the Lord - as is written it was.

As far as Talmudic law goes there are several dozen instances in the Old testament that describe in clear detail that Jesus DID indeed negate it with a passion...issues of stoning..dietary restrictions sabbath fiscal policies etc..so I suggest you go do a re-read.

The only Law that Jesus ( it is written) actually said would not be added to or detracted from, the only law Jesus never 'negated' in the bibles written history of his sayings, was the Law given to Moses by the Lord.

Of that Law he stated " Not one iota will change" and further Jesus specifically said " I have not come to change the law but to FULFILL it" and at least to my viewpoint, he did....fulfill it that is. IMO, anyone seeking to or actually undertaking a journey towards fulfilling that law..is 'christian' - in the literal sense of the word they are
'doing as Christ did'.

As for what in the end summation is "fact" and what is simply "hear say" - your guess is as good as mine. I was not born 2012 years ago..so I was 'not in the room' to hear for myself or to be present with Jesus during his ministry to decide or discern the validity of his arguments for myself, or more importantly to grasp his *context* for his arguments.

I only have my own experiences...in following and fulfilling the law as I understand it...and in failing to do so.

What I do know from that experience, is that Gods Grace ...an experience of which to me, is still a matter of "origin unknown but thankfully welcomed"... is available to ANYONE...and you cant earn it..buy it..redeem it for food vouchers..sell it or steal it. By 'anyone' I know that could mean the worst most prolific 'sinner' to the most righteous being....someone I hate or love..who's to know....and no amount of piety real or frenzied will get it to me quicker or faster...as no amount of sin will remove it.

I have found that just as is written, so I have experienced, that nothing but nothing can remove me from the love of God. And this comes from a life where at times I have I tried intellectually physically morally spiritually and emotionally very very hard to prove that wrong.

So I would simply say to this preacher sprouting his status as a Christian and this ball of hate in concurrent paradox...." if you've not sinned..kill them..if not..shut up'.

To me it is as simple and as difficult as that...and while not saying I am Jesus, that is WJD when confronted with a similar dilemma of moral hypocrisy in HIS day and as I don't have a better perspective to offer in this one that is as conscience or isn't born of fear or ego...it 'fits' for me...it is 'enough' to let he man and his views go.

IMX, a sinner knows their own sin and so, I knew what I had to front God about and it had nothing to do with laws and rules or who I snogged or didn't.

I also know what it took for me to overcome my anger and pain to accept real redemption and visible grace in one of the worst people I ever knew who had "sinned" against me.....its hard work to action my stated beliefs.

From that experience of failure though, I learned the hard way, why I shouldn't judge..especially where it matters not to judge and knowing I am not God and so ought not to play god in the lives of others...that position on not judging the hearts of people who are different to me, has served me well.

Who God chooses to punish, redeem, wrath upon or forgive and why is Gods business.

You may have read the words..though given what you've written, I doubt you know the bible at all - an observation not a judgement.

I hope for you that one day..like with many other experiences of grace I wish for you..that you will.

be well

Rosha
edit on 24-5-2012 by Rosha because: stuff

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandHeretic

Just fyi, there are plenty of gays mammals...dolphins and bonobos for example.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

As a matter of fact as far as I am concerned what this idiot is spouting is hate speech and he should be brought up in front of an international court of justice and tried

Now, this is exactly the kind of thing that drives me nuts. All the talk about the Intl Criminal Court. Yah let's go whole hog for the International One World Totalitarian Govt to try everyone who says something you don't like or agree with.
I hope my cynicism came through loud and clear.

And just for the record, Ms Clinton is not interested in real justice, she is interested in power and control, and that is why she supports things like telling other countries what to do.(disclaimer: my last sentence is my opinion based on what I know about Marxists and the NWO, as well as some of documentation of her history by someone who knew her.)
edit on 24-5-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join