It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this Flashed Face optical illusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Saw this today....kinda creepy.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Supposedly, between flashes of pictures, there's this creepy optical illusion. It was discovered ACCIDENTLY?

Maybe someone that understands how to put up the video could post it here.

Enjoy being creeped out by the beautiful stars pictures. Could they really be aliens???

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I love a good optical illusion.

You asked for an embed and here you go...

Yikes!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Nice trick. It most likely has to do with field of vision and the fact that peripheral vision is not meant to make out precise features therefore the image is distorted, possibly in part due to the curvature of the eye. Very entertaining though!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Stoooooooop, What´s going on???????

F...... Weeeeeeird...but so it's an natural effect or it's our perception?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVoid

My first reaction is, its our perception, then I wonder why do we perceive each picture so differently. Then my mind goes deep in the hole and wonder, is this what they really look like and we perceive them the other way.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Haha human perception is effing weird.

awesome vid!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Ha! That's pretty wild! The format reminds me of the 3D picture with the cross in the middle where you put the screen a foot from your face and then unfocus your eyes and try to bring the two sides together. I suspect the effect has something to do with that form of stereoscopic image view method.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Thats weird
i saw some demon like face from the corner of my eye

so only when we do not look at them directly that we can see their real face ?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ya, when you watch and you are looking in the middle , you say WTF was that and you look at them directly and they are normal.
What would really be cool is if you could take a picture of what you perceive and examinate it slowly, because they flash by so fast.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It almost reminds me of those caricatchur pictures people do that exaggerate the sitters faces.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobertAntonWeishaupt
Nice trick. It most likely has to do with field of vision and the fact that peripheral vision is not meant to make out precise features therefore the image is distorted, possibly in part due to the curvature of the eye. Very entertaining though!

It most likely has to do with REPTILIANS!!!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Originally posted by RobertAntonWeishaupt

It most likely has to do with REPTILIANS!!!

The difference between the reptilians and the aliens in the video, the aliens have black holes where their eyes are. The reptilians have slits.

new topics

top topics

join