It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush weak on debate- terror alerts on the way!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
ok. It didnt go so well for Bush last night, so I think that we're going to start to get bombarded (hmmm) with terror alerts as of today.
What do you think?
I think by this weekend will be a "high terror" weekend, to serve as a reminder that "Bush" will protect us.
My opinion.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I love how John Kerry made the statement that his presidency will be based on freedom and not fear.

I think Bush's response was "But why would you want a commander in cheif who flip flops"

How many times did Bush look nervous, stop 'n thought, and then went back to that same phrase?

Last night was round one, if Bush plays the same cards and comes up with the same "fear" imposed answers in round 2 & 3 and you still vote for this man...

You're republican sheep

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
hehehe... DG, that's EXACTLY what my wife and I were saying as the debate wrapped up. No question it's coming. They'll use this most recent tape al jazeera is playing as an excuse.

- jt

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This was my exact thought this morning when I woke up. Therefore, I am far from surprised to see a New Al Queda Special Tape out today.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I know...its starting already...

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
And some people don't think about it. They don't go "Hmmm, Bush sucks in debate, now the terrrorists are out to get us!" They see no connection. They see no corruption/lieing/bull#.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, almost the first words out of GB�s mouth were September 11, Bla, Bla, Bla, did anyone notice Bush�s podium was a bout 3 inches higher than Kerry�s,

then at the end of the debate they stood together and you could see the height difference reminds me of those old male actors who stood on a box to be taller than the female costars, in can only get funnier, I mean better,

[edit on 1/10/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Maybe Bush did badly on purpose last night. Maybe he's tired of his job. If he goes through the next debate doing this badly. I'm might think he wants a "graceful" way out. You know, put up a little pretend "fight" and then say "okay, okay" Kerry wins?
Oh my imagination goes wild sometimes!

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
An opinion on debate I think this is a good article.

Elaine, you're funny. hey, it could be, ya never know....

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well, Bush's debate performance certainly filled me with terror, hehe...

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Honestly dgtempe,

I'll give you conspiracy credit because it's certainly due. Bush lost last night's debate in my opinion by a land slide and today we see Al-Qaeda tapes/threats released, possibly to counter act last nights lost?

Either Rep or Dem, you have to admit that the Bush administration is all about fear mongering politics.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Bush has no Dick to tell him what to say!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
As soon as it became apparent that Bush got clobbered, I was waiting ... and now *poof* a terrorist tape emerges. Just like every time he'd slip in the polls before the debate. I'm waiting for some enterprising soul to analyze the timeframe between bad news for Bush to terror alert, as I'm sure that data would prove quite interesting.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
"Give me 20 minutes while I try to have a single cogent thought"

I would NOT put it past them to try to deflect attention from GW Bush's many shortcomings.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
One of my favorite moments was when Bush was asked a question and he just stood there with his mouth open in silence for about 10 seconds. I'm not exactly when that happened but it was funny nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Honestly, I heard about the"tape" this morning 5 minutes after I posted this thread. Give it time, by Saturday we'll be looking over our shoulders again looking for suspicious people amongst us.

If they're going to play the "terror" card couldnt they at least do it also when Bush is high on the (so called) polls, just to give the illusion this doesnt have anything to do with the ratings? really. How stupid can you be.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
can I use this one for my signature? I love it!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
If I remember correctly, almost the first words out of GB�s mouth were September 11, Bla, Bla, Bla, did anyone notice Bush�s podium was a bout 3 inches higher than Kerry�s,

then at the end of the debate they stood together and you could see the height difference reminds me of those old male actors who stood on a box to be taller than the female costars, in can only get funnier, I mean better,

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

If I remember Sauron 1. All Hanoi John your war zero candidate too stupid to realize that it's Colin Powell not Kalin but who is worried about how our candidates speak right saur? 2. All Kerry had was the same YADDA YADDA YADDA 3. Kerry to voters looked arrogent geez I wonder why? 4. Leherer was seen by several people to have winked at Kerry after debates a sign that he(Leherer) another worthless libnut news anchor was Kerry and DNC infiltrated. 5. Kerry again bought up Nam when is it going to sink into his thick skull that we don't elect our presidents on their war background of course it does matter but Kerry made Nam the centerpiece for his campaign.6. Kerry gave USA no reason to vote for him so yes in style he did win the debate but sorry libby Bush won the debate on substance because that's what America the country you and the rest of you radicals hate yet dont mind abusing your rights to support terrorism aka anti war jerk fests. 7. Kerry also kept up with these retarded looks and movements when President Bush who is your prez sauc and still will be for 4 more years bought up his countless flop flips.8. Kerry,Clintern ,Chappequiddick Ted Neanderthol Kennedy the drunkard who should be in jail for murder, Hitlery Clintern, Nancy Pukosi Forrest Goron all saw the same intelligence that Bush did but according to you libiots ONLY BUSH IS THE LIAR why? Because typical left winger you never want to hold your good for nothing party accountable you always want to shift blame on Republicans well sorry libby its not going to work9. Since you rejected degenerates want to continue to lie blame and yak about Nixon Reagan and Daddy Bush we will continue to hold Clintern who gave USA the shaft for 8 years like one termer Jimmah Senile Peanut Cotta to the flames 10. Live with it Bush is your president for the next four years then its President Rudy! Oh and sau yes we have plenty of workers watching for election corruption because we know how you Saddamocrats are cant get elected the right way have to pull corruption to get in lol it must be sooo depressing to be a DemoKKKRAT!

[edit on 2-10-2004 by stifferthanacorpsekerry]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
can I use this one for my signature? I love it!!!

hehe yeah sure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join