It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese London Olympics Video. False Flag?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
The clock (Big Ben) in the vid is stuck on 9.11 o'clock!

Gasp!.....

Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't scare the sheeple.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I am sacred. This just like Monday Night Football. Have you seen the explosions they have on those commercials?

Really, this is a comercial that is just generating excitement for the fans. As in 'we will destroy the competition' type of excitement. Not everything is a conspriacy. If this is for the purpose of conditioning minds then those people are easily led. Just go ahead and send me $10 and everything will be okay.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Razziazoid

Honestly I could care less how many page views I get. I'm simply posting to inform people on somehting I found interesting. False Flag or not, a lot of people seem to be confused as I am with this video. Why have Asian players in a UEFA commercial? It just doesn't all add up here. Like I said, page views is the least of my concerns when there's new revelations being uncovered every day.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
reply to post by XXXN3O

You are not the only one to notice things like this, check this guy out he has way more hidden refs to 2012 london

100,000 to Die at the London Olympics ?

The movie 2012 flashes a map of the London underground and they even made a short story about a terrorist attack at the games. Add in all the symbolism there or the stadium illuminated by pyramids and the mascots are one eyed 'aliens'.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that they ran drills simulating a terrorist attack and named it Operation Osiris!!!!!

YOU F'ING KIDDING ME?!!!!
edit on 22-5-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: (no reason given)

Wow, really good video. Lots of stuff in there I didn't know. Of note - the references to CAIN and to London Underground, a.k.a. the TUBE. TUBAL CAIN?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

HOLY S***! I did not catch that! Even more reason to believe that there is something fishy going on with this commercial. Ya MNF might show explosions and destruction, but do they show the blowing up and destruction of the cities?!?! No. I have never seen anything like this to promote a friggin soccer league, or any sport, or anything for that matter.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
The clock (Big Ben) in the vid is stuck on 9.11 o'clock!

Gasp!.....

Does it?!
Looks more like 1 o'clock to me. unless im missing something.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xZodiacx

OK, this video has really bugged me and have watched it a few times, wish I could understand the lyrics.
I never really do this, but have begun a random wander through the internet to see where it took me.

In the video, at 2.44, the flags of europe ascend into space, and descend back to earth at 3.03, causing a huge crack in the ground. This made me think asteroid impact!

When the player takes the free kick at 3.11, the players in the wall have numbers 7632, and NEO asteroid 7632 (stanislav) was discovered in 1982 by Lyudmila Karachkina. She happens to be Ukranian, one of the host nations.

en.wikipedia.org...

The guy in this link tries to explain it:

www.whoateallthepies.tv...

The tune is so I am told 'Slavyanka's Farewell' variation, the song used to send Soviet troops off to battles in WWII)

By my own admission my mind has been fruit looped on this video, it doesn't make sense as a football advertisment unless you think subliminal stuff. I just think there may, and it's a big may, be something in it.
Might be around the lion and dragon symbology.
If you have read any of my previous posts, you will see I have never tried to muster up something out of nothing, but this does intrigue me.

Shoot!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Can anyone help with the flag that arise after what looked like the battle for Europe?
Im no good with flags

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Pretty scary.

I suppose it's got to be our fault for bringing surface-to-air missiles to the games.
It's a bit unfair to threaten our opponents like that eh?

Oh well, bring it on... I've got my bunker full of tinned beans.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mufcutcakeyumyum

good observation! Is the mentioned asteroid supposed to approach close to Earth, or is it just a shot in the dark?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Has anybody tried to translate this song yet? What EXACTLY is the meaning of this song. I understand who the singer is, but are the lyrics from this song in any way off the beaten path for him? That would suggest even more deep meanings of this video.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

In that screenshot, I noticed that North America is "blacked out", whereas the rest of the World is lit up by lights...Interesting.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Its not just the UK. Its all of Europe. in the first few seconds you see what looks like a nuke exploding behind the trophy and then it shows Big Ben, The Colosseum and The Eiffel Tower plus some other landmarks all in ruins.

Sorry if someone has already pointed this out.

Nice find though.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Nah, doesn't seem so.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Oh well, I was barking up the wrong tree.
I suppose that's the risk of blind searching!

Phew!
Still bugging me though.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Anyone have a mirror? I can only view on mobile at the minute and mobile isnt enabled. Or could someone post in detail of what happens in the video?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The fact the video shows Asian players for a European tournament and shows destroyed landmarks of countries who are not even hosting the tournament, does seem a bit strange.

but the message could just be that the euro's are the battle of Europe as each team battles to win it.
showing Asian looking players could simply just be to give the audience a feel that they are part of the euro's as a lot of Asian countries are big on English/European football, and the makers are probably advertising in this way to sell the euro's to them and have a potential huge viewing figure even though they are not involved as a country themselves.

t.v. companies in Asia will be showing the tournament to their populations, they have to make it appealing to them somehow, especially when your not involved as a country.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm 50 miles from London, do you think that's far enough?
lol.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Check this out... 5 miles from where I live out in the Thames estuary there lays a ship, laden with explosives. Thousands of tons. On the steps of the sea wall looking out to see there is a message. It reads....

Not far out to sea, marked by three crosses, buried in the liberty of its belly. 14000 tons of high explosives. This wartime souverneer is common knowledge, but whisper to yourself, you can see the end of the world from here.

Written like and with the same paint they paint lines on roads with. That's messy yeah.... Walk down on the beach and look back at the other face of the steps there is a message. It reads......

What if there was no land left. What if it was all gone. What if the sea should turn into a faceless gorgan and swallow up its islands......

Sickkkk...
The ship is called the SS Richmond Montgomery...... Look it up. I was going to make a thread about this but I'm real busy at the mo. if someone else wants to feel free. And I can go get pics of these massages. If it explodes it would send a tsunami down the Thames into London.

Could that be a wave and not smoke in the illuminati playing card..??

edit on 23-5-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by boncho

Yeah Bonco and the American and Arabs are communist too eh. You have a warped idea of what constitutes racism.

Lumping all Chinese into one category is racist. I can post pictures of Americans that murdered innocent civilians in Iraq and Vietnam, or pictures of Arabs that stone women or hang them with no justification, yet, it does not make all Americans or Arabs part of the group of people that committed those things....

Hence, the post referring to the "Chinese" and what they are "capable" of, being racist.

I will say this. While it's a faux pas to generalize cultures and typically frowned upon, generalizations are necessary. It would not be practical to expect someone to form an opinion of a culture based off of every single individual. I certainly don't. Yes, every culture has done wicked things. But every wicked thing is relative to said culture anyway. Regardless, every culture is homogenius to some degree and therefore responsible for their own image as a whole and not as an individual. Not racist by any stretch, but rather an observation. Racism can only be applied if there is race superiority demonstrated. Being oblivious to one's own racial short comings doesn't count as race superiority either. Just ignorant.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Hey you never know. If the card were to actually happen, it does say combined disasters. So possibly tsunami and something else that would cause cause smoke such as an attack or something. I cant believe that they just have explosives just waiting to be tampered with in the ocean. Couldn't another country shoot something into the wrecked ship to cause it to blow up? It seems like they could find an easy to do that...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join