It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese London Olympics Video. False Flag?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xZodiacx

Heard this song before...

The imagery in the video is quite strange and disturbing.

At the start around the 8 second mark it actually is not just Big Ben it shows burning, it is also the Eifell Tower and a Colosseum from Rome. 49 seconds in you can also see the Arc de Triomphe (I am not 100% sure if that is what this is after looking at it) burning too. 53 seconds in, the city skyline in the background looks similar too New York to me.

I do tend to wonder why the destroyed places in the background are only specific places that are western countries and do not happen to be host countries either.
edit on 22-5-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Soccer/football game or not..
Whoever made this video needs to be locked in a mental institution. lol

Unfknbelievable.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You are not the only one to notice things like this, check this guy out he has way more hidden refs to 2012 london

100,000 to Die at the London Olympics ?

The movie 2012 flashes a map of the London underground and they even made a short story about a terrorist attack at the games. Add in all the symbolism there or the stadium illuminated by pyramids and the mascots are one eyed 'aliens'.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that they ran drills simulating a terrorist attack and named it Operation Osiris!!!!!

YOU F'ING KIDDING ME?!!!!
edit on 22-5-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Well the Euro 2012 games kick off on 8th June.

The Olympic games are scheduled for 27th July.

When it comes to the olympics, I remember reading that the original reason for the olympics being founded was to prevent war and bring peace. Each country would select its best competitors to battle it out and the winner would be just that, preventing the need for pointless wars.

If the Olympics are attacked by a bomb etc, especially in London. That would cause complete catastrophe not just to London or Britain and goes completely against peace at its core. I think it would result in the biggest war the world has ever seen (speaking from a non-knee deep conspiracy angle).

The question is (if it happens) who did it and why?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Perhaps the Chinese are just trying to relate to the western saying 'we will destroy you'? Anyhow, it is a very troubling video, and it hardly seems to be in the spirit of competition. I guess we will all be waiting to see what happens after the first goal.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I agree. Why would someone commit a false flag this extravagant? It would set the World OFF. Think of how many beloved athletes would pass due to this. Hell, imagine how many people overall would this affect? The whole conspiracy surrounding the Olympics is insane. I'm ripe at 19 and don't remember this much talk about conspiracies surrounding the Olympics.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by onthedownlow

Ya...this video conveys destruction of London pretty blatantly. I feel like people shouldn't mess around with this, especially when everyone knows how many rumors are surrounding the Olympics and London

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Haha, 'promote the Chinese team'....

It's EURO 2012. European teams only.

I have no idea why the over-the-top clip to promote the EURO's....but it is still very Asian-styled, if not a wee bit uneasing.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xZodiacx
reply to post by XXXN3O

I agree. Why would someone commit a false flag this extravagant? It would set the World OFF. Think of how many beloved athletes would pass due to this. Hell, imagine how many people overall would this affect? The whole conspiracy surrounding the Olympics is insane. I'm ripe at 19 and don't remember this much talk about conspiracies surrounding the Olympics.

You want to see just how exposed this whole plan really is, enter Rik Clay (RIP)

Researcher Rik Clay who is behind the blog "The Cosmic Mind" joins us to discuss his findings about the Zion Olympics in London leading up to the end game year 2012. Rik presents his thesis in this very interesting two segment program. We begin to discuss how RIk got into the subject matter and then go into the connection with numerology and synchronicity. Topics Discussed: 11:11, pyramid numerology, Solar Eclipse, September Eleventh, The Birth of Christ, Zion, Summer Olympics 1972 Münich, 1984 Los Angeles, Eye Symbolism, Corporate Symbolism, Joining of Islam and Christianity, Angel Gabriel, William Blake, Wally Olins and much more. Join us in the members section as we continue our discussion with Rik about the 2012 Olympics and how this event in a ritualistic way is connect with zion and the "end game messiah".

2) R.I.P. Rik Clay - We continue our fascinating discussion with Rik Clay about his thesis on the 2012 Zion Olympics and how this connects with the trinity of the "new age" and how an "end game messiah" will be presented to us around 2012. Topics Discussed: Precession, Astrological Ages, Religion, Transition of the Ages, A Trinity Event, Osiris-Isis-Horus, New World Order of the Ages, Diana, Galadriel, Ritual Murder of Diana, Prince William as the new Sun King, Haiti Massacre, Port-au-Prince, Olympics Rings, Atlantis, Religion of the New World Order, the significance of 7, Chakra System, New Spirituality, Egyptian Roots of Star Religion, the End of the World and much more.

There is another somewhat esoteric idea that San Diego area will be hit as it is a US naval stronghold.

One must make up their own mind.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

This is the thing though, either we are all getting smarter at identifying what is going on.

Or we are going off our heads with paranoia.

Personally I find my mind screaming to me that this is misinformation and I do not mean your post or anything like that. I mean the blatant display of various things that might happen. It has never been so in your face.

This is exactly the confusion that is needed when people are paying attention as much as they are right now and what a better way to shut thousands of people up than when nothing happens?

Especially these days when people are so responsive and turn their backs on each other faster than ever.

Hope that makes sense.

This is just my thoughts of course.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

If you think it is that obvious and in your face, then I challenge you to go ask a stranger what they know about it.

Sadly I have a feeling that they will tell you that you are mental and need help.

I am of the opinion that this is a major push for a true externalization of the hierarchy.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
Soccer/football game or not..
Whoever made this video needs to be locked in a mental institution. lol

Unfknbelievable.

Hollywood cabala makes zillions with movies that predict scenarios far worse than that, such as "2012", and none of them are locked in mental institution.
edit on 5/22/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Well, it would help if we knew what the hell the was being said in the video. How are we supposed to know what it's about if we don't speak that language? We can't just make assumptions based on the vid alone.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
reply to post by XXXN3O

If you think it is that obvious and in your face, then I challenge you to go ask a stranger what they know about it.

Sadly I have a feeling that they will tell you that you are mental and need help.

I am of the opinion that this is a major push for a true externalization of the hierarchy.

You might be right.

Was just my perception at the moment.

I am still on the fence with it all just now.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If it's some video by the Chinese proclaiming they will be victorious in the games, I think they will have a hard time winning anything if London is in that condition while the Olympics are trying to be conducted. LMAO

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Well, it would help if we knew what the hell the was being said in the video. How are we supposed to know what it's about if we don't speak that language? We can't just make assumptions based on the vid alone.

The song probably starts with...

(to be sang in dodgy accent)

"London we love you all as do we love France and Itaaaallleee!...

We invest in your contary and you buy our dodgy goods etceeeetteeerrraaaa!

But you are most obnoxious b'tards because in the end you will all bomb your elves and we have notiiingg to do with it eitheer...

In the end, we win the CUP!"

Just kidding of course!

Good point though.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

One must make up their own mind.

Then I have made up my mind that this will turn out like every other doomsday prediction we see on ATS.

Don't people realize we are constantly being played? They screw with the population's minds' constantly to keep us fearful that something's gonna happen. ATS is supposed to be about denying ignorance, but those people who love to proclaim that most people are "speeple" are just sheeple themselves for buying into every doomsday theory thrown up on the Internet and on YouTube. Believe me, if a catastrophic event is in our future, we won't see it coming.

Edit to add: I'm not saying this is what you are doing, OP. I'm just saying I see it a lot on ATS.
edit on 22-5-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Originally posted by NightGypsy

The song probably starts with...

(to be sang in dodgy accent)

"London we love you all as do we love France and Itaaaallleee!...

We invest in your contary and you buy our dodgy goods etceeeetteeerrraaaa!

But you are most obnoxious b'tards because in the end you will all bomb your elves and we have notiiingg to do with it eitheer...

In the end, we win the CUP!"

Just kidding of course!

Good point though.

If only someone would translate it for us, then the irony in the similarities between your version and the real one would be revealed. LOL

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

ignorance is thinking you are right before collecting all the facts. So for you to think us posting this video to inform people of something that is out there in the open is ignorant, than that would make you ignorant. Would it not?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

and also to add to that do you think that nobody saw 9/11 coming then you are wrong. Wouldn't you consider that as a catastrophic event? I'm pretty sure there were signs all over pointing to 9/11, people just did not honor those signs and take action to prevent it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join