It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could you ask a ghost what are UFO's?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

That's a great ideal blackmetalmist , Back in Feb. of 2007 I think it was I had a large Bigfoot walk up & past me one morning while feeding my dog before day light it was so dark you could clearly see it's head massive shoulders & body down to near where you would consider a waist would be . I think I could see it's form so well from the light that filtered in under the trees from street lights way down the road .

The kicker to this is just a few months later while walking my Lab mix out in the front yard & looking out there , I watched a young early 20s looking Native American male walk off the hill across the yard towards the creek & just disappear . This was the same area as the Bigfoot but it was early morning but late enough that it was well light out . I've watched carried a camera & made sure I was out there at the same time each morning many times since but never have I been able to see him again .

He was almost as visible as as one of us , just a tab light ( as in a bit transparent but only very little ) I have always wondered if the place I saw them was some how special or maybe just an old long gone trail they used to travel .

Good luck with your quest for knowledge
John

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join