It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could you ask a ghost what are UFO's?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
One of my friends is going to get some EVP's and do some investigation on this place located in Downey, CA. We work there so we have access to the buildings. Some of you guys living in Southern California might know this place...

Rancho Los Amigos (thats not the building they work in but its part of the buildings located there)

A little bit of the history of this place:

In the Los Angeles County area sits a town called Downey, which is renowned for its expensive real estate value, but also for its rumored ghostly presence at the Rancho Los Amigos Asylum, a hospital used previously for the mentally ill. It has not been occupied for years.

It is a destination for many curious teenagers to visit when they feel the need to be scared or just to hang around and see if any ghostly sightings could be found. The asylum is located behind the local courthouse and next to a private Catholic school for girls called Saint Joseph's, which is also well-known locally for claims of paranormal activity from students around the neighborhood.

Though no paranormal activity has been proven at either location, it does not stop teenagers and even some adults from trespassing on the property. There are dozens of homemade videos of footage of the Downey asylum that can be found on Youtube.com, but many have posted pictures and horror stories of visits to the abandoned asylum on various websites and chatrooms online.

They have been hearing kids laughing, people talking, and doors closing and opening ever since they moved into a building located a few hundred feet away.

Here's the twist though... My friend is going to be conducting EVP's and also taking some pictures. But I'm tempted to take it a step further... Most of the EVP sessions you ask ghosts about who they are, what theyre doing there, etc. I'm planning for him to actually ask these ghosts about UFO's.

If aliens really are nothing but energy and living in a different dimension from us, wouldn't it make sense for ghosts to live in the same wavelenght as them ?

Perhaps ghost know something more and we just havent asked the right questions. What do you guys think ?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
How would a ghost know what a UFO is?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
LOL. I Ghost Hunt cemeteries a lot. I have asked this same question several times. No response. I recorded one time I said, "Did you know we landed people on the moon in 1969?" I recorded a reply that said "You're just kidding, right?"... I thought that was pretty cool. I think I have the Vid on Youtube...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
just ask the mystical ouija

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fizzixist
LOL. I Ghost Hunt cemeteries a lot. I have asked this same question several times. No response. I recorded one time I said, "Did you know we landed people on the moon in 1969?" I recorded a reply that said "You're just kidding, right?"... I thought that was pretty cool. I think I have the Vid on Youtube...

Thanks ! lol, I thought I was the only one who thought it may be a good idea to ask such a thing.

It makes perfect sense (in my mind at least and yours!) that if all these things we have sightings on such as Bigfoot, UFO's, aliens, etc. they probably see if from where they are. The locations where these spirits reside might have a more broad view of things the human eye cannot see.

Send me link, id love to check it out !

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
While I don't believe in ghost, I do believe in interdimensional beings, who might pilot UFOs. I think ghosts may be interdimensional beings, which hunters see or hear at times.

Also, I am on the fence about residual hauntings but not intelligent hauntings from the dead.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Here's the twist though... My friend is going to be conducting EVP's and also taking some pictures. But I'm tempted to take it a step further... Most of the EVP sessions you ask ghosts about who they are, what theyre doing there, etc. I'm planning for him to actually ask these ghosts about UFO's.

If aliens really are nothing but energy and living in a different dimension from us, wouldn't it make sense for ghosts to live in the same wavelenght as them ?

Perhaps ghost know something more and we just havent asked the right questions. What do you guys think ?

This has always been a interesting method of finding information, even if it's classified as not reliable. While I work with a paranormal group, and have done a similar thing your about to do, I have some recommendations if I may. I would make sure your getting solid responses from what you think is a intelligent haunting. Make sure when you ask questions, you don't ask broad questions for broad responses. I would ask specific questions with a yes or no response to make it easier, For Example "Do you know if Extra Terrestrials that are not from planet earth exist?" As always if you sense a negative response is being giving or if you feel your in danger, get out of dodge! I would also say look out for shadow people, if you ask questions like these while shadow people are around I have noticed things can get out of hand quickly.

The funniest out there question and response I ever had was this, responses were heard on recorder afterward: Me: "So you have been very helpful and friendly tonight [Name of who we thought it was], could you help me out any more? " Response: Nothing, Me:" Well I was wondering if you could possibly give me the numbers for the next drawing of WA state lottery? I am very broke right now." Response: (in a very condescending mono-ton male voice) "Ha Ha, No."

That got me cracking up, well good luck, and hope to hear the results.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i think ghosts and aliens are possibly variants of the same phenomena, as in, ghostly apparitions may in fact be interdimensional incursions briefly witnessed.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Ghost Box Recording

I am kind of new and I don't know how to post the video from YouTube, but I included the link.
edit on 22-5-2012 by Fizzixist because: Trying to post a video

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Fizzixist

one of your videos is about a german named ludwig. the voice sounds waterish, like it is bubbling a bit. in demonology it is said, the devil speaks through water (or similar). the voice you captured could well be "faked" by a fallen cherub.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I think the idea is excellent and absolutely valid.

I like to give you some feedback based on my own experiences:

1. It is possible to communicate with ghosts (decedents) as well as with other forms of conscious beeings (interdimensional beeings)
2. As mentioned above it is very important to ask the right questions. The questions should be as precise as possible. For example: if you ask "Do UFOs (unidentfied flying objects) exist?" then you most probably will receive "Yes" because some flying objects indeed could be unidentified because there is no explanation available, yet. If you ask "Do flying objects exist on earth which are controlled by non-human beeings?" then this is more precise.
3. There is one point which i like to mention. If you ask ghosts then it is important to consider on which level of consciosness the decedent exists at this time. The reason for that is: after dying it is possible that the consciousness "sticks very close to to earth area" when there is a limitating focus (like in the case of suicide, fury, hate, etc) of the consciousness. Some of those ghosts are in the mood for hoaxes (Fopp Geister in German) . Since they're earth-binded it is easy to get in contact with them. It is not unusal that they pose as somebody else and also give answers which are misleading. This mustn't be the case for your project but it is generally possible.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfred2012

If you ask ghosts then it is important to consider on which level of consciosness the decedent exists at this time. The reason for that is: after dying it is possible that the consciousness "sticks very close to to earth area" when there is a limitating focus (like in the case of suicide, fury, hate, etc) of the consciousness.

interesting. what other levels of consciosness are there ?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
See the case of Howard Brenton MacDonald who, through the use of radi-esthesia contacted a "spirit" through pendulum use. The spirit, named Penjy, then told him about UFO's and where they come from - or at least ONE group of extraterrestrials.

In short, there is a group of extraterrestrials living on a planet no further away than the moon. They cannot see us and we cannot see them due to a cloak of "cosmic dust" between planets. Their source of light and heat comes from vast amounts of glowing "green rocks" that litter their planet. They have no monetary system, no government, no religion and no family structure. Because of this, they are technologically FAR superior than us - though both civilizations started at a similar time.

It's a great read for anyone.

Cheers!

P.S I believe he wrote an article called "The Pendulum Speaks" - another excellent read.
edit on 23-5-2012 by AlexanderTurboLover because: Additional Info

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to you posting your findings....

How long will we have to wait to find out what they are if any?

Keep safe and good luck.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You're going to give those ghosts a good laugh if you ask them about UFO's. I guess they might enjoy your company after that. That's a good line for late night comedy to work with.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I found some video's of people asking questions about UFO's and 911 using the EVP's...

You'll find the responses interesting if they can be believed..

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone that has replied ! Especially those who have given me advice as to how to ask the questions and what to look out for.

I will be posting my findings very soon. Hopefully next week and you can guys can analyze any footage and photos that may show something.

If you guys can continue to give me more expertise advice on what else to look out for that would be great !

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfred2012

That is very interesting stuff youve got there. The people that resided in these buildings were ill with diseases such as polio and most of them were kept on machines. Also, they housed a lot of patients that were disabilitated and couldnt walk or had brain injuries.

I didnt know this till the other day but apparently there was a big ward where they kept all the children in and most of them died there. Perhaps that is why the people in this particular building keep on hearing children laugh and talk.

In your experience, is it possible for these spirits to follow you home ? Id rather not but id like to know.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I firstly would like to comment on the sources of the information below. Based on my paranormal experiences started one year ago i was very much interested in answers for "What happened?" "Why happened" and "What is behind all this".

One of the paranormal phanomen was the ability to get in contact with decedents. So all of the information i received directly and indirectly from "the other side".

Based on the information i have I would like to summarize the key states (it is much more complex as described below but shall give an overview. The percentages are for orientation, only):

There are different level of consciousness when living on earth and when going back to - let's name it -your "origin". The "origin" is fully conscious (100%). (I don't refer to a certain religion. I just would like to mention that "origin" does not mean "god").

When living on earth babies have appx. 50% consciousness and during growing-up the consciousness decreases down to appx. 25% which is reached in the age of puberty. After dying the "consciousness level" increases again. In the phase of "going through the tunnel" (as described in many near-death-experiences NDE) and the following phases the consciousness level increases to 40-45% (for a better understanding level A0-A4).

The ghosts/decedents i mentioned above are in a level below the 40%.

The consciousness level between 50%-55% (A5-A7) is related to a special state which is very interesting but a description would blast this topic.

The final levels (before reaching 100% of the origin) are A8-A9 and cover the range 55%-99%.

The development of the consciousness is "fast" between A1-A4 and A8-A9. The level A0 and A5-A7 are special and it can take a few month each (earth time) to go through.

Remark: State A0 is the phase where it is often not possible to reach a decedent by a medium.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join